Looking for a good fun nonfiction read?
The Oregon Trail--A new American Journey, by Rinker Buck.

Fun read. Older guy buys some mules, a wagon, and re-traces the Oregon Trail (most of the way). He has a "helper" who is a hoot. 
I enjoyed it on many levels, and learned a lot of fun things about mules. 

Rinker Buck keeps it moving, and writes with wit, good prose, and slips in some fun history.
Try Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris. You still haven't read it yet have you?  Mad Laughing

Oh, I though you were looking for a good non fiction read. Didn't see the question mark. 

No I am not looking for a good non fiction read. Thank you very much just the same.
(04-29-2016, 06:33 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Try Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris. You still haven't read it yet have you?  Mad Laughing

Oh, I though you were looking for a good non fiction read. Didn't see the question mark. 

No I am not looking for a good non fiction read. Thank you very much just the same.

Actually, I have read Letter To A Christian Nation. Can't thank you enough for suggesting (all those years ago) that I read it. I admire Sam Harris ! (I have his Blog bookmarked and read it often). And reading Sam Harris started my reading of the late Christopher Hitchens (God is NOT great, and other titles). Also admire Richard Dawkins. 

So don't read "Oregon Trail". Wonderful that we have free will, what?