woman seeks to normalize naked breasts
Quote:A 27-year-old Maryland woman is seeking to normalize naked breasts by spending time bare chested in public. 

Chelsea Covington has spent the last three years channeling the 'topfreedom' movement and says: 'Walking bare-chested is still a powerful act for a woman, especially when done quietly, confidently and peacefully.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ublic.html

I would support her efforts, but  I probably would get in trouble.
Smiling
(05-16-2016, 05:43 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:A 27-year-old Maryland woman is seeking to normalize naked breasts by spending time bare chested in public. 

Chelsea Covington has spent the last three years channeling the 'topfreedom' movement and says: 'Walking bare-chested is still a powerful act for a woman, especially when done quietly, confidently and peacefully.'

Smiling

Why is being bare chested illegal for women, but not men? I think it's discriminatory and its another example of women being oppressed.  Wink
Hell... We can't even use them, for their actual purpose, in public without getting a rash of crap from people.

Posted via Tapatalk
(05-16-2016, 07:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Hell... We can't even use them, for their actual purpose, in public without getting a rash of crap from people.  

Posted via Tapatalk

Yeah, how did bare Ta-Tas become an issue? 

HeyScrapper, who do you think complains more about women that breast feed in public, men or women? 

I think there is something wrong with men that don't like seeing a baby nurse, but love bare boobs on models.
(05-16-2016, 07:06 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Smiling

Why is being bare chested illegal for women, but not men? I think it's discriminatory and its another example of women being oppressed.  Wink
Years ago I read "The Naked Ape", by Desmond Morris. He attempts to explain it. A good read if you can find it.
(05-16-2016, 08:03 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 07:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Hell... We can't even use them, for their actual purpose, in public without getting a rash of crap from people.  

Posted via Tapatalk

HeyScrapper, who do you think complains more about women that breast feed in public, men or women? 

I think there is something wrong with men that don't like seeing a baby nurse, but love bare boobs on models.
Right Wing Conservative Republicans... They are the worst! It's true. The worst.

Posted via Tapatalk
I wonder if Trump is a leg man.
(05-16-2016, 08:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Right Wing Conservative Republicans... They are the worst!  It's true. The worst.

Posted via Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it became a "decency law." And I would agree that religious conservatives are the ones that don't wanna see breast feeding. I still don't see what is indecent about bare breasts. I like em.  Big Grin
(05-16-2016, 09:32 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Right Wing Conservative Republicans... They are the worst!  It's true. The worst.

Posted via Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it became a "decency law." And I would agree that religious conservatives are the ones that don't wanna see breast feeding. I still don't see what is indecent about bare breasts. I like em.  Big Grin

Hey... even I can appreciate a nice pair of tatas!  I usually point 'em out to the Hubby.  He likes that about me.  Big Grin  Laughing

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

I think that's totally incorrect, hell, it's mostly Left wing liberal woman who don't breast feed at all, period. I come from a long line of "conservative" woman who proudly breast fed, modestly if out in public. But none the less, none of the more liberal woman I know, NONE of them breast fed and they had more of a problem w/ woman who do, which I always found quite strange.
(05-16-2016, 10:02 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

I think that's totally incorrect, hell, it's mostly Left wing liberal woman who don't breast feed at all, period. I come from a long line of "conservative" woman who proudly breast fed, modestly if out in public. But none the less, none of the more liberal woman I know, NONE of them breast fed and they had more of a problem w/ woman who do, which I always found quite strange.
And... I come from a long line of Liberal Democrat women that have all breastfed their babies. My daughters and daughter-in-law breastfed my 7 grandkiddos; most until at least 14 months, some until 2 years. We have all been raised to know that this is the best for our babies, and a normal thing... we don't cover with blankets, yet try to be somewhat modest about how we whip out the boob. The only times I have EVER heard a negative or judgmental word was from Right Wing Conservatives.

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

I think it all mostly exaggerated by women. All I ever hear is women complaining about other women complaining about women breast feeding in public.
I don't really think very many people actually complain. And my opinion is backed up by several women when ever there is yet another Facebook thread about this alleged problem.

I think some women go around flopping their tits all over trying their hardest to offend someone LOL.
(05-16-2016, 08:16 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 07:06 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Smiling

Years ago I read "The Naked Ape", by Desmond Morris. He attempts to explain it. A good read if you can find it.

It took about 6 seconds to find it http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Ape-Zoologis...0385334303

But I don't see how it's a big mystery. Men who see woman's breasts get sexually aroused a hell of a lot more than a woman who sees a mans chest.
(05-16-2016, 11:29 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

I think it all mostly exaggerated by women. All I ever hear is women complaining about other women complaining about women breast feeding in public.
I don't really think very many people actually complain. And my opinion is backed up by several women when ever there is yet another Facebook thread about this alleged problem.

I think some women go around flopping their tits all over trying their hardest to offend someone LOL.

I think this makes the most sense....and not necessarily a left/right issue at all, just a women being women issue.
(05-16-2016, 10:37 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 10:02 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

And... I come from a long line of Liberal Democrat women that have all breastfed their babies.  My daughters and daughter-in-law breastfed my 7 grandkiddos; most until at least 14 months, some until 2 years.  We have all been raised to know that this is the best for our babies, and a normal thing... we don't cover with blankets, yet try to be somewhat modest about how we whip out the boob.  The only times I have EVER heard a negative or  judgmental word was from Right Wing Conservatives.

Posted via Tapatalk

Good, so at least anecdotally we have proven that it is not a left/right issue all. There are uptight folks on both side of the aisle that have irrational breast feeding exposure phobias.