MONEY MONSTER: A review
Mrs. Wonky and I are gong to see Money Monster (the movie) today. (That's right, old people do matinees so we can be in bed by 8:00 PM). 

I mention this because later I'll be offering up a review. To view it, simply log onto WWW.WONKY.COM, pay the $19.95 enrollment fee and read the review. (Won't take long: Most are one sentence). On the same web site I also offer a VEGGI MATIC and Holiday Vacations to Cresent City. (Additonal fees may apply). 

On another note: Let's enjoy the break in the weather with cooler days that should help "the grow". It will be August in time and we will look back on these cooler days with fondness. I offer an excellent weather forcast at WWW.WONKY.COM for a one time low fee of only $9.95, and unlike Chuck's forcast mine are sure to be what the weather MIGHT be rather than what it was YESTERDAY.  Razz

Have a great day. If you need hints, log onto WWW.WONKY.COM and for a modest fee we will give you hints about having a really, really, super, great best ever Donald Trump kind of day.
Just watched the preview. Old, worn out plot done too many times in movies and TV. Acting seems forced even by the superstar cast members. Looks to be a movie you can sit in the back seats smooching with the Mrs.  Razz

Enjoy the day and I hope the movie is terrific and just the trailer sucked. The best part is it stars George Clooney so there won't be any republicans there stink'in up the place.
(05-19-2016, 08:29 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Mrs. Wonky and I are gong to see Money Monster (the movie) today. (That's right, old people do matinees so we can be in bed by 8:00 PM). 

I mention this because later I'll be offering up a review. To view it, simply log onto WWW.WONKY.COM, pay the $19.95 enrollment fee and read the review. (Won't take long: Most are one sentence). On the same web site I also offer a VEGGI MATIC and Holiday Vacations to Cresent City. (Additonal fees may apply). 

On another note: Let's enjoy the break in the weather with cooler days that should help "the grow". It will be August in time and we will look back on these cooler days with fondness. I offer an excellent weather forcast at WWW.WONKY.COM for a one time low fee of only $9.95, and unlike Chuck's forcast mine are sure to be what the weather MIGHT be rather than what it was YESTERDAY.  Razz

Have a great day. If you need hints, log onto WWW.WONKY.COM and for a modest fee we will give you hints about having a really, really, super, great best ever Donald Trump kind of day.

don't you mean?
http://www.wonky.com.ar/
(05-19-2016, 09:35 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Just watched the preview. Old, worn out plot done too many times in movies and TV. Acting seems forced even by the superstar cast members. Looks to be a movie you can sit in the back seats smooching with the Mrs.  Razz

Enjoy the day and I hope the movie is terrific and just the trailer sucked. The best part is it stars George Clooney so there won't be any republicans there stink'in up the place.

I haven't smooched in a theater since I was a teenager.  Smiling
(05-19-2016, 12:44 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 08:29 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Mrs. Wonky and I are gong to see Money Monster (the movie) today. (That's right, old people do matinees so we can be in bed by 8:00 PM). 

don't you mean?
http://www.wonky.com.ar/

Nope. I means what I sez and I sez  what I mean. (And I eat olive oil every day...good for all kinds of ailments)
(05-19-2016, 02:42 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 09:35 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Just watched the preview. Old, worn out plot done too many times in movies and TV. Acting seems forced even by the superstar cast members. Looks to be a movie you can sit in the back seats smooching with the Mrs.  Razz

I haven't smooched in a theater since I was a teenager.  Smiling

I didn't even smootch them. I'm "frugal", always have been and when I pay for a movie I want to see every minute of it.
***NOTICE***

My impressions and observations about the relative worth of the movie MONEY MONSTER, are now reduced from $19.95 to a flat nineteen bucks. BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE! If you act today you will also get two extra blades for the VEGGA MATIC, a $9.00 value. Is this a great country, or what!
(05-19-2016, 04:05 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: ***NOTICE***

My impressions and observations about the relative worth of the movie MONEY MONSTER, are now reduced from $19.95 to a flat nineteen bucks. BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE! If you act today you will also get two extra blades for the VEGGA MATIC, a $9.00 value. Is this a great country, or what!

The movie wasn't so great was it?
(05-19-2016, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Hey! How cheap ARE you? You want the critical reveiw you gotta pay the freight. I already discounted it for cryin' out loud. 
PS: I can still may you a good deal on the VEGG O MATIC or a summer vacation in Cresent City. (The place in Cresent City is  only 49 blocks from the beach and has a hot water shower)
(05-19-2016, 07:53 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Hey! How cheap ARE you? You want the critical reveiw you gotta pay the freight. I already discounted it for cryin' out loud. 
PS: I can still may you a good deal on the VEGG O MATIC or a summer vacation in Cresent City. (The place in Cresent City is  only 49 blocks from the beach and has a hot water shower)

All day or just when the suns out??
Alright already.

We enjoyed it. It was fun. It looked like they had fun making it. Mostly a farce, it had a tiny bit of a Bernie Sanders message about how the very wealthy might mess with "the system". 

You could do worse than choose this for a date night. I guess you could do better. You could go bowling.