Who Shot Paul?
Quote:JOSEPHINE COUNTY

News Release from Oregon State Police

On May 18, 2016 at approximately 9:18 a.m., the Josephine County Sheriff's office responded to 1081 Palomino Drive, Grants Pass, in response to a 911 caller reporting there had been a shooting at that location.

Deputies arrived and discovered an adult male had been shot and appeared to have a non-life threatening wound. After calling for medical assistance for the injured adult male and securing the scene, the Sheriff's Office requested assistance from Oregon State Police (OSP) Major Crime detectives. The adult male was subsequently treated and released at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass.

OSP detectives arrived and investigated throughout the day. No arrests have been made and the investigation in ongoing.

The agencies involved in this investigation are the Josephine County Sheriff's Office, Oregon State Police, and Josephine County District Attorney's Office. 

I'll wager $10. it's a neighbor dispute.
(05-19-2016, 03:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
Quote:JOSEPHINE COUNTY

News Release from Oregon State Police

On May 18, 2016 at approximately 9:18 a.m., the Josephine County Sheriff's office responded to 1081 Palomino Drive, Grants Pass, in response to a 911 caller reporting there had been a shooting at that location.

Deputies arrived and discovered an adult male had been shot and appeared to have a non-life threatening wound. After calling for medical assistance for the injured adult male and securing the scene, the Sheriff's Office requested assistance from Oregon State Police (OSP) Major Crime detectives. The adult male was subsequently treated and released at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass.

OSP detectives arrived and investigated throughout the day. No arrests have been made and the investigation in ongoing.

The agencies involved in this investigation are the Josephine County Sheriff's Office, Oregon State Police, and Josephine County District Attorney's Office. 

I'll wager $10. it's a neighbor dispute.

I say he shot himself.
Is he married, it's always the wife.
It's Jo Co... drug deal gone bad?
You seem nostalgic for GP, VS.
(05-19-2016, 09:10 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You seem nostalgic for GP, VS.

I'm always a little nostalgic of everywhere I've lived, but I don't know what makes you say this at this moment. If I post happenings from my current digs in RVF who would care?
No one cares here either. Violence is joco's middle name. Kinda goes with the landscape. I'm 'just waiting for the state to take over joco and curry counties..
Then you'll hear some howling.
So we have neighbor, himself, wife and druggie. I thought someone here would know this guy and chime in, but I forgot there's nobody here.  Sad
(05-19-2016, 11:34 PM)Valuesize Wrote: So we have neighbor, himself, wife and druggie. I thought someone here would know this guy and chime in, but I forgot there's nobody here.  Sad

I'm here, but mostly busy. When I check in, I usually find I have nothing to say. Well nothing interesting to say. 

Wait a minute; I'll go to the what are you doing thread and tell you about my heartburn problem.
(05-20-2016, 03:11 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 11:34 PM)Valuesize Wrote: So we have neighbor, himself, wife and druggie. I thought someone here would know this guy and chime in, but I forgot there's nobody here.  Sad

I'm here, but mostly busy. When I check in, I usually find I have nothing to say. Well nothing interesting to say. 

Wait a minute; I'll go to the what are you doing thread and tell you about my heartburn problem.

Heartburn problems, give up carbonated drinks.
Flat beer sucks
(05-20-2016, 05:18 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Flat beer sucks

dying sucks more.
Quote:A woman named Patty Goode previously told the Courier that her boyfriend, whom she identified as Paul Allgood, was shot in the side by his ex-wife with a .38 caliber handgun after she had locked him out of his property.

Goode also said Allgood took a shotgun out of his ex-wife's hands before she shot him with the pistol.

http://www.thedailycourier.com/articles/...ews001.txt
(05-20-2016, 03:11 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

I didn't mean at that particular moment, more generally speaking.
(05-20-2016, 07:23 AM)chuck white Wrote:

dying sucks more.

I'm not sure of that.
(05-20-2016, 08:40 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 07:23 AM)chuck white Wrote:

dying sucks more.

I'm not sure of that.
Of this we all can be SURE: We all get to do it. 

Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
(05-19-2016, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: Is he married, it's always the wife.

We have a winner!