So who else grew weed?
Any pics?

[Image: qz4osl.jpg]

[Image: dbmpeb.jpg]

[Image: 28jk7wz.jpg]

[Image: 2re1gme.jpg]

[Image: 2r2rlhs.jpg]
My Ex did.
TVguy I'm thinking you posted a thread about weed pics last season. I know I posted a photo of a pretty big sun grown plant in that thread. 

In my neighborhood there are lots of marijuana grows. And I have seeN more new sites this year than ever before. No photos available at this time.
My Dad accused me of growing when I was in High School. I had to use my most genuine sincerity to convince him it was only a small Japanese maple.... it really was!
(06-04-2016, 10:12 PM)cletus1 Wrote: TVguy I'm thinking you posted a thread about weed pics last season. I know I posted a photo of a pretty big sun grown plant in that thread. 

In my neighborhood there are lots of marijuana grows. And I have seeN more new sites this year than ever before. No photos available at this time.

Probably a good idea to not take pictures of your neighbors' grows.
(06-05-2016, 07:28 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 10:12 PM)cletus1 Wrote: TVguy I'm thinking you posted a thread about weed pics last season. I know I posted a photo of a pretty big sun grown plant in that thread. 

Probably a good idea to not take pictures of your neighbors' grows.

Probably because most of us aren't really anonymous.. But in reality if someone wanted to steal plants I can't imagine them needing to use this forum to find them.
Google earth shows last year and just about everyone who grew last year is growing again.

Within a 1/4 mile of me there are six people growing wed.

And I have seeN more new sites this year than ever before

I think this year there will be even more. I think a lot of people weren't ready last year in June when it became legal.

Maybe I did post weed thread last year? I can't remember, too much weed does that.
(06-05-2016, 09:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:

And I have seeN more new sites this year than ever before

I think this year there will be even more. I think a lot of people weren't ready last year in June when it became legal.

Maybe I did post weed thread last year? I can't remember, too much weed does that.

I drive through the Applegate valley frequently, grows are so common its the non grows that stand out. There is 3 massive greenhouses going in on hwy 238 near provolt. That is going to be one hell of an operation.