Who Is the Worst President in US History?
(06-12-2016, 12:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 07:36 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 03:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 02:11 PM)tornado Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 09:09 AM)Cuzz Wrote: "Daniel J. Mitchell is a top expert on tax reform and supply-side tax policy at the Cato  Institute. Mitchell is a strong advocate of a flat tax and international tax competition."

That pretty much spells out the slant of the article. Besides, why are you still whining about something that took place over 70 years ago and isn't even on the books anymore? Holding your anger for that long will kill you early.
Why is your brain so constipated? You are a crappy mind reader. I didn't even comment on the thread.

You didn't have a point? Then why waste the time?

P.S. fuck you.
Wow. He didn't make a comment but gets a "Fuck You"

But hey TVg, I'm not gonna say anything about our conduct here and what (if anything) we might change. No change needed...no sir ree bob! 

Carry on.  Big Grin

You are not going to say anything? You just did because you can't help yourself.

And apparently You will NEVER wake up and smell the coffee because you STILL think your constant whining about CONDUCT will make a difference. Unbelievable.

Your post made me think of a speech by Trump where he said people constantly tell him how smart he is, but he did not want to say anything about that.  Laughing
(06-12-2016, 01:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 03:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 02:11 PM)tornado Wrote: Why is your brain so constipated? You are a crappy mind reader. I didn't even comment on the thread.

You didn't have a point? Then why waste the time?

P.S. fuck you.

But hey TVg, I'm not gonna say anything about our conduct here and what (if anything) we might change. No change needed...no sir ree bob! 

Carry on.  Big Grin

You are not going to say anything? You just did because you can't help yourself.

And apparently You will NEVER wake up and smell the coffee because you STILL think your constant whining about CONDUCT will make a difference. Unbelievable.

Your post made me think of a speech by Trump where he said people constantly tell him how smart he is, but he did not want to say anything about that.  Laughing
Laughing Laughing  You better watch your smart ass conduct.
(06-12-2016, 07:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 01:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 03:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote: You didn't have a point? Then why waste the time?

P.S. fuck you.

Carry on.  Big Grin

Laughing Laughing  You better watch your smart ass conduct.

Let me tell you the story of another rigid controll freak that used go tell me how to talk. Sorry mom, but you know it's true.