At Least 50 Killed in Orlando Nightclub Mass Shooting
Must make Charlie the moslem supporter proud to stand with the father of the person that has committed mass murder against the gay community. What a guy his father must be, praising the taliban and all. [Image: CkyMJ3fVEAAMzA2.jpg]
OL... Westboro Baptist Church... They're waiting for you!

Posted via Tapatalk
One thing that bothers me about this mass murder is how long it took the police SWAT team to raid the club. Did the shooter really have 3 hours to kill all those people? 

Are the Orlando cops a bunch of whimps? Do you realize how long 3 hours is when an active shooter is killing people? The following link is a Fox News article that reports cops became aware of the situation at a little after 2 am and went in around 5 am. I selected the Fox News article so that Hugo will read it. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/flo...tclub.html
(06-13-2016, 08:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote: One thing that bothers me about this mass murder is how long it took the police SWAT team to raid the club. Did the shooter really have 3 hours to kill all those people? 

Are the Orlando cops a bunch of whimps? Do you realize how long 3 hours is when an active shooter is killing people? The following link is a Fox News article that reports cops became aware of the situation at a little after 2 am and went in around 5 am. I selected the Fox News article so that Hugo will read it. 

I am sure these days the boots on the ground can't even fart without 3 hours worth of SOP BS by the pencil pushers and desk jockies at every level of officials that responded. Probably took 3 hours just to take roll call and assign responsibilities.
(06-13-2016, 08:55 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 08:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote: One thing that bothers me about this mass murder is how long it took the police SWAT team to raid the club. Did the shooter really have 3 hours to kill all those people? 

I am sure these days the boots on the ground can't even fart without 3 hours worth of SOP BS by the pencil pushers and desk jockies at every level of officials that responded. Probably took 3 hours just to take roll call and assign responsibilities.

I hope you are wrong but I'm afraid you are not. I've noticed the same thing with other shootings. Where I thought .. WTF get your ass in there. That's what you are paid for.
In 1999, police officers exchanged shots with two students at Columbine High in Colorado before falling back and waiting for a SWAT team to arrive to contain the scene and negotiate with the suspects. During that wait, the gunmen shot 10 of the 13 people they would kill that day.

There doubtless will be a review of the decision by Orlando police early Sunday to assemble a SWAT team and wait three hours before entering the Pulse nightclub, where they found 50 people dead and 53 wounded, Bueermann said. It’s unclear when the victims were shot.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard it first thing in the morning of the shooting, so I don't really need your link to what I already know. Smiling

I have been thinking exactly what TV just wrote about it.  It will be scrutinized.
[Image: 13433297_859846847482687_810053502663010...JpIjoidCJ9]

Don't worry yourself to much obozo will make sure they didn't violate the civil rights of your muzzie buddy.

I agree with you.  The police are trained for active shooter incidents.  Since Columbine the average police patrolman gets this active shooter training for the purpose of engaging an active shooter and not having to wait for SWAT.  So why did they wait?  I wonder how many victims bled to death or were shot and killed waiting those three hours for SWAT to act?
(06-13-2016, 11:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 13433297_859846847482687_810053502663010...JpIjoidCJ9]

And this is how ridiculous YOU look OL....

[Image: 13450131_1124277434280097_44311587157515...e=580B9F09]
(06-13-2016, 02:39 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

I agree with you.  The police are trained for active shooter incidents.  Since Columbine the average police patrolman gets this active shooter training for the purpose of engaging an active shooter and not having to wait for SWAT.  So why did they wait?  I wonder how many victims bled to death or were shot and killed waiting those three hours for SWAT to act?

Most cops don't know what to do in an active shooter situation. I have 2 friends that train cops in active shooter situations and live fire exercises, they very rarely have anything good to say about the trainees. A few years ago one of my friends said he had 2 guys that absolutely refused to go in during live fire exercises.
(06-13-2016, 02:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 11:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 13433297_859846847482687_810053502663010...JpIjoidCJ9]

And this is how ridiculous YOU look OL....

[Image: 13450131_1124277434280097_44311587157515...e=580B9F09]
When is your liberal anal douche nozzle ass going to hand in your guns?
(06-13-2016, 03:13 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Most cops don't know what to do in an active shooter situation. I have 2 friends that train cops in active shooter situations and live fire exercises, they very rarely have anything good to say about the trainees. A few years ago one of my friends said he had 2 guys that absolutely refused to go in during live fire exercises.

Are they as efficient as SWAT?  No, but they do have the training to engage an active shooter.  It beats waiting for SWAT to arrive, and most departments have SWAT officers on patrol and they are part of the mix when confronting an active shooter.  The days of waiting for SWAT was supposed to be long gone, apparently Orlando is behind the times.
(06-13-2016, 03:32 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 03:13 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Are they as efficient as SWAT?  No, but they do have the training to engage an active shooter.  It beats waiting for SWAT to arrive, and most departments have SWAT officers on patrol and they are part of the mix when confronting an active shooter.  The days of waiting for SWAT was supposed to be long gone, apparently Orlando is behind the times.

Holy crapola I agree with you LOL.
I'm not turning in my guns... and so far, no one has asked me too. How many years have you asswipes been whining about Obama coming for our guns?!?! Yeah, still have 'em!

Posted via Tapatalk
(06-13-2016, 05:35 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not turning in my guns... and so far, no one has asked me too.  How many years have you asswipes been whining about Obama coming for our guns?!?!  Yeah, still have 'em!

Posted via Tapatalk

No one wants your squirt gun. You can keep your douche bag.
(06-13-2016, 05:59 PM)tornado Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:35 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not turning in my guns... and so far, no one has asked me too.  How many years have you asswipes been whining about Obama coming for our guns?!?!  Yeah, still have 'em!

Posted via Tapatalk

Fuck off, asswipe.

Posted via Tapatalk
(06-13-2016, 06:01 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Fuck off, asswipe.

Posted via Tapatalk
The words of a lay lady lay. I hear vinegar works well.
(06-13-2016, 06:03 PM)tornado Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 06:01 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Fuck off, asswipe.

Posted via Tapatalk
The words of a lay lady lay. I hear vinegar works well.
You don't deserve to be spoken to with any amount of respect. A pig gets treated like a pig.

Posted via Tapatalk