At Least 50 Killed in Orlando Nightclub Mass Shooting
(06-14-2016, 06:21 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 02:46 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 12:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: So the guy and his wife were reported to the fbi back in april by Disney as possibly casing it for an attack, looks like gun free zones are all the rage not only with demokkkratikkks but moslem killers as well.

If I was there with a hand gun in my pocket, I would have shot the son of a bitch. Of course, I would not likely be in a bar like that. I am all about arming the LBGT community so the can defend themselves against crazy people and Republicans.  Rolling Eyes

The shooter was a democrat, just saying, crazy is crazy
Yeah I know, but I had to throw in the crazy Republican part.
(06-14-2016, 08:00 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 12:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: So the guy and his wife were reported to the fbi back in april by Disney as possibly casing it for an attack, looks like gun free zones are all the rage not only with demokkkratikkks but moslem killers as well.

If I was there with a hand gun in my pocket, I would have shot the son of a bitch. Of course, I would not likely be in a bar like that. I am all about arming the LBGT community so the can defend themselves against crazy people and Republicans.  Rolling Eyes

I am fairly certain that there were a number of Christian Republican Police Officers and Hospital Personnel that helped save a lot of lives early Sunday morning.  Not one of them committed the crime.

In fact, it would be difficult for you to find a Christian Republican who has committed a mass murder against gays for their ideology in any recent time.  Or Jew.  Or Hindu.  Or Sikh.  Or Buddhist.  Or any Religion on the planet, except one.

If only one or two people in that nightclub were armed, as you said yourself, the loss of life would have been less.  In the end, some good guys with guns ended it.
(06-14-2016, 08:17 PM)Hugo Wrote:

I am fairly certain that there were a number of Christian Republican Police Officers and Hospital Personnel that helped save a lot of lives early Sunday morning.  Not one of them committed the crime.

In fact, it would be difficult for you to find a Christian Republican who has committed a mass murder against gays for their ideology in any recent time.  Or Jew.  Or Hindu.  Or Sikh.  Or Buddhist.  Or any Religion on the planet, except one.

If only one or two people in that nightclub were armed, as you said yourself, the loss of life would have been less.  In the end, some good guys with guns ended it.

I am fairly certain that there were a number of Christian Republicans at the club just having fun and got shot for it. They probably didn't deserve that either.

Hey Trumster, you sound just like that racist hater you support for president. Here is one and a half minutes of Obamas's speech. Listen to it. 

(06-14-2016, 08:59 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 02:46 PM)cletus1 Wrote: If I was there with a hand gun in my pocket, I would have shot the son of a bitch. Of course, I would not likely be in a bar like that. I am all about arming the LBGT community so the can defend themselves against crazy people and Republicans.  Rolling Eyes

Hey Trumster, you sound just like that racist hater you support for president. Here is one and a half minutes of Obamas's speech. Listen to it. 

Their entire religion has declared war on us, I for one choose to win.
(06-14-2016, 10:35 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:21 PM)GPnative Wrote: The shooter was a democrat, just saying, crazy is crazy

Their entire religion has declared war on us, I for one choose to win.

Are  you going to join them?
(06-14-2016, 02:46 PM)cletus1 Wrote: If I was there with a hand gun in my pocket, I would have shot the son of a bitch. Of course, I would not likely be in a bar like that. I am all about arming the LBGT community so the can defend themselves against crazy people and Republicans.  Rolling Eyes

How in the fuck did you take ANYTHING i just wrote here to be A: racist and B: anything to do with Trump?
(06-15-2016, 05:15 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:21 PM)GPnative Wrote: The shooter was a democrat, just saying, crazy is crazy

How in the fuck did you take ANYTHING i just wrote here to be A: racist and B: anything to do with Trump?

You never were good at reading comprehension. And I never said you said anything about Trump; I did.  I will try and help you understand the comparison. Trump targets Muslims in general for his bigotry, not just the extremists criminals of the religion and so do you. 

I agree that it's Muslim terrorists doing most of killing these days, but what good is it to target an entire religion. It can't possibly help. Why don't you just listen to Obama's comments. It might help you understand.

Edit: This is a video of the whole speech. You can start at 13 minutes into it to hear the parts I think are pertinent to our discussion. 

So you're sharia compliant then clete, good to know, but we always knew it anyway. You don't have goats do you?
(06-15-2016, 07:36 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So you're sharia compliant then clete, good to know, but we always knew it anyway. You don't have goats do you?

I don't know a lot about the Muslim religion and I doubt you know very much about it either. Sharia Law, it seems, is not universally understood and applied throughout the Muslim world. Kind of like the vast differences in the Christian religions where some observe traditional practices and others play with poison snakes to test faith. 

But, here's a glimpse of real informaton via the Pew Research Center that you might find interesting. 

According to the survey findings, most Muslims believe sharia is the revealed word of God rather than a body of law developed by men based on the word of God. Muslims also tend to believe sharia has only one, true understanding, but this opinion is far from universal; in some countries, substantial minorities of Muslims believe sharia should be open to multiple interpretations. Religious commitment is closely linked to views about sharia: Muslims who pray several times a day are more likely to say sharia is the revealed word of God, to say that it has only one interpretation and to support the implementation of Islamic law in their country.
Although many Muslims around the world say sharia should be the law of the land in their country, the survey reveals divergent opinions about the precise application of Islamic law.14 Generally, supporters of sharia are most comfortable with its application in cases of family or property disputes. In most regions, fewer favor other specific aspects of sharia, such as cutting off the hands of thieves and executing people who convert from Islam to another faith.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-w...ut-sharia/
(06-15-2016, 09:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:36 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So you're sharia compliant then clete, good to know, but we always knew it anyway. You don't have goats do you?

I don't know a lot about the Muslim religion and I doubt you know very much about it either. Sharia Law, it seems, is not universally understood and applied throughout the Muslim world. Kind of like the vast differences in the Christian religions where some observe traditional practices and others play with poison snakes to test faith. 

But, here's a glimpse of real informaton via the Pew Research Center that you might find interesting. 

According to the survey findings, most Muslims believe sharia is the revealed word of God rather than a body of law developed by men based on the word of God. Muslims also tend to believe sharia has only one, true understanding, but this opinion is far from universal; in some countries, substantial minorities of Muslims believe sharia should be open to multiple interpretations. Religious commitment is closely linked to views about sharia: Muslims who pray several times a day are more likely to say sharia is the revealed word of God, to say that it has only one interpretation and to support the implementation of Islamic law in their country.
Although many Muslims around the world say sharia should be the law of the land in their country, the survey reveals divergent opinions about the precise application of Islamic law.14 Generally, supporters of sharia are most comfortable with its application in cases of family or property disputes. In most regions, fewer favor other specific aspects of sharia, such as cutting off the hands of thieves and executing people who convert from Islam to another faith.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-w...ut-sharia/

Sharia Law, it seems, is not universally understood and applied throughout the Muslim world. Kind of like the vast differences in the Christian religions where some observe traditional practices and others play with poison snakes to test faith.

Well said Wonky but I bet OL didn't even read it.
[Image: 7b8495b0eb26235f30e99799c6612e5d.jpg]

Edited to add... Unless you can't be trusted with a gun in the first place! Like the whackadoodle right wingers here!
(06-15-2016, 06:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 7b8495b0eb26235f30e99799c6612e5d.jpg]

Edited to add... Unless you can't be trusted with a gun in the first place!  Like the whackadoodle right wingers here!

I'm not sure we should trust him with a penis either. He might try and breed.
(06-15-2016, 06:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 7b8495b0eb26235f30e99799c6612e5d.jpg]

Edited to add... Unless you can't be trusted with a gun in the first place!  Like the whackadoodle right wingers here!

Molon Labe
(06-15-2016, 07:59 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Molon Labe

No one is taking your guns away. They might take you away if you join your Oath Keeper buddies the next time they get a little too "rebellious."  Big Grin
(06-16-2016, 07:30 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Molon Labe

No one is taking your guns away. They might take you away if you join your Oath Keeper buddies the next time they get a little too "rebellious."  Big Grin

So you don't think kkkillary will make good on her promise of implementing and Australian type of gun control if she's elected?
(06-16-2016, 07:43 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Molon Labe

So you don't think kkkillary will make good on her promise of implementing and Australian type of gun control if she's elected?

Hillary is full of shit, just less full then Trump. I had to look up the details of the Australian gun buyback program. IMO it will not work here, but what do I know. Hillary only said it was worth considering. Here is a link with the story. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hill...6a900c5d67
[Image: 13450985_1613023275678465_35811645351585...e=57E6E1AE]
(06-16-2016, 08:04 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Molon Labe

Hillary is full of shit, just less full then Trump. I had to look up the details of the Australian gun buyback program. IMO it will not work here, but what do I know. Hillary only said it was worth considering. Here is a link with the story. 

Cletus.."Hillary only said it was worth considering. Here is a link with the story."

But wait??? OL said Hillary "promised" She PROMISED. So how can it be other wise??
(06-16-2016, 01:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 08:04 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:59 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Molon Labe

Cletus.."Hillary only said it was worth considering. Here is a link with the story."

But wait??? OL said Hillary "promised" She PROMISED. So how can it be other wise??

OL has visions. Daytime or nighttime it doesn't matter. Maybe more like hallucinations.