Come on now, this here's funny I don't care who you are
(07-01-2016, 03:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Plenty funny if you don't have a stick in your butt.
(07-01-2016, 05:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 03:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Plenty funny if you don't have a stick in your butt.

Yeah I thought even trump supporters would see the humor.
Trump is stupid, he should dig a moat.
It IS funny. Now, who on this page supports Trump?
(07-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: It IS funny.  Now, who on this page supports Trump?

Trump supporters won't post on this page. They have no sense of humor.
I liked it.  Laughing
(07-01-2016, 10:36 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: It IS funny.  Now, who on this page supports Trump?

I should have said : On this forum.
It's a little funny.  Razz
(07-01-2016, 10:36 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

That's a interesting observation!
I don't have a really wide cirlcle of friends,*, but I don't know ANYONE who says they are supporting or will vote for Trump. And yet...there a millions of folks out there who voted for him in the primaries. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE?  Laughing

* I'd probobly have more friends but the damn people just won't follow my social rules of interaction, do exactly as I suggest, and comment ONLY on those things I deem to be of value. Strange...I just don't understand it. Maybe TVg could give me some pointers.  Wink

PS: I took a break from reading to check in.  Tia, I'm about 150 pages into "Hamiton"...think you might like it. The bad news if you lose interest: It's 800 pages. (And the Broadway play now running with his name is taken (mostly) for this book by Ron Chernow. Good writer. Easy read.