Being the WRONG Race
I bet we won't be seeing this on any demokkkratikkk run media outlets anytime soon, wrong color and just a girl, not a man girl or anything special like that. This is just out of control, we all know how disabled white girls LOVE to blow shit up.  

(07-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Korygunluvr Wrote: I bet we won't be seeing this on any demokkkratikkk run media outlets anytime soon, wrong color and just a girl, not a man girl or anything special like that. This is just out of control, we all know how disabled white girls LOVE to blow shit up.  

How the fuck do you see this as a Democrat and media thing? Your brain has pathways you have used so often to blame democrats for everything you can't think straight anymore. 

There is another speculative but more likely reason for the scuffle that you might want to consider. I even through in some political crap so we can play Dem/Pub ping pong. The TSA officer is an over zealous poorly trained shithead from Tennessee that more than likely votes Republican. He was inspired by all the hate he hears from Trump to make America great again. So, he isn't taking any chances and deals firmly with rule breakers at airports. D
I'm not blaming your demokkkratikkk leaders for this, I'm saying you won't get any coverage of it by your demokkkratikkk run media, unless bush or trump were president or this was something other than what would be viewed as a typical white person. This is a failure of THE government, TSA needs to be dismantled. Their ineptness as well as their criminal acts get hidden all to often. They were never given this type of authority.
(07-02-2016, 07:58 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I'm not blaming your demokkkratikkk leaders for this, I'm saying you won't get any coverage of it by your demokkkratikkk run media, unless bush or trump were president or this was something other than what would be viewed as a typical white person. This is a failure of THE government, TSA needs to be dismantled. Their ineptness as well as their criminal acts get hidden all to often. They were never given this type of authority.

You should donate your brain to science. It could be studied as an example how not to do AI.
I read about it, so I'm not quite sure what this latest lunatic rant is even about.
OL is really cliff diving into the shallows. It appears he's crashed headfirst into the reefs.