The religion of peace strikes again
Ongoing in France.  Over 60 killed, 100 wounded, hostages taken in a hotel.

Obama's JV TEAM?
Death count up to 73
(07-14-2016, 03:31 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Ongoing in France.  Over 60 killed, 100 wounded, hostages taken in a hotel.

Obama's JV TEAM?
Exactly. JV Team.

In Vietnam we faced a dedicated and disciplined force and suffered 2,500 dead and wounded. And they ran us out.

Compared to the NVP and Viet Cong these guys are only ruthless bandits, mostly ignorant and undisciplined, and while they have the means to wreck havoc using cowardly terrorist methods they will in the end collapse as they will no longer attract converts. 

So, yeah. JV Team. Not worth sending thousands of troops to have some of our young men bleed out in the sands that god forsaken place. 

In the meantime, we are going to have to "man up" and suffer the losses they will be able to inflict for a time. They are not worth our trained military or our national treasure. 

The VJ team will fade. Until then, we take our hits like the rest of the world did while all those years we were safe by the size of our oceans. 

War has come home. This president is dealing with in the best way possible, as bad as that is. 

But hey, if you want to go fight them, by all means pack your gear and go. After all, you are the VARSITY.  Razz
(07-14-2016, 04:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:31 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Ongoing in France.  Over 60 killed, 100 wounded, hostages taken in a hotel.

Obama's JV TEAM?
Exactly. JV Team.

In Vietnam we faced a dedicated and disciplined force and suffered 2,500 dead and wounded. And they ran us out.

Compared to the NVP and Viet Cong these guys are only ruthless bandits, mostly ignorant and undisciplined, and while they have the means to wreck havoc using cowardly terrorist methods they will in the end collapse as they will no longer attract converts. 

So, yeah. JV Team. Not worth sending thousands of troops to have some of our young men bleed out in the sands that god forsaken place. 

In the meantime, we are going to have to "man up" and suffer the losses they will be able to inflict for a time. They are not worth our trained military or our national treasure. 

The VJ team will fade. Until then, we take our hits like the rest of the world did while all those years we were safe by the size of our oceans. 

War has come home. This president is dealing with in the best way possible, as bad as that is. 

But hey, if you want to go fight them, by all means pack your gear and go. After all, you are the VARSITY.  Razz

You really are proof liberalism is a mental disorder.  People are bring killed all over the world, including here in the US and you think we just need to 'man up" and suffer the losses?  What a freaking ridiculous statement.  We the civilized world need to go into Iraq and Syria and turn the caliphate into a smoldering ruins and send every one of these people to meet their 72 virgins.  No wonder you feel a connection t to the POS in the White House.  You two are fvcking idiots.  Maybe it will take a loss of one of YOUR beloved ones to these Islamic terrorists before you see the light.  Naw.  Your're hopldess.
72 raisins.
Wonky... Did you hear, according to SFLib...
"Your're hopldess."
Bwahahaha!!!!

Posted via Tapatalk
(07-14-2016, 05:34 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Obama's JV TEAM?
Exactly. JV Team.

You really are proof liberalism is a mental disorder.  People are bring killed all over the world, including here in the US and you think we just need to 'man up" and suffer the losses?  What a freaking ridiculous statement.  We the civilized world need to go into Iraq and Syria and turn the caliphate into a smoldering ruins and send every one of these people to meet their 72 virgins.  No wonder you feel a connection t to the POS in the White House.  You two are fvcking idiots.  Maybe it will take a loss of one of YOUR beloved ones to these Islamic terrorists before you see the light.  Naw.  Your're hopldess.

You can't attack someone's mental condition and say something this stupid>>>>

We the civilized world need to go into Iraq and Syria and turn the caliphate into a smoldering ruins and send every one of these people to meet their 72 virgins.

Yeah it's THAT simple Rolling Eyes

That's a knuckle dragging slack jawed idiotic comment if there ever was one

You really are proof liberalism is a mental disorder

Polly want a cracker? That's a Michael Savage line and only another MORON like him would repeat it.

Obama's JV TEAM?
Exactly. JV Team.

Wonky...In Vietnam we faced a dedicated and disciplined force and suffered 2,500 dead and wounded. And they ran us out.

Actually 58,209 died and 153,303 US soldiers were wounded.

You can say they ran us out but from what I remember the American people wanted us out and said as much at the polls. That's the real reason we FINALLY got out.

I would like to think ISIS was as ignorant and undisciplined and won't be able to attract people as you think. But I don't believe that for a second.
Hmmm reading the breaking news. I'm calling for a immediate temporary ban on trucks, I'm also calling for a permanent ban on large capacity trucks, I also want waiting periods and background checks on the sale of all new trucks. I also think all trucks would be better off only in the hands of "professionals " the general public has no need for trucks especially those with a large capacity. I'm also calling for more understanding,compassion, and love for those that practice the religion of peace that isis is spreading around the world.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

This tells you how much Obama cares about keeping America safe and destroying those that are killing Americans and other around the world:

Quote:BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
[Image: Investigation3.jpg] [/url]
Richard Pollock
Reporter
[url=http://dailycaller.com/author/richard-pollock/]
10:12 PM 07/12/2016

President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.
The general, who spent 33 years in the intelligence field, told The Daily Caller News Foundation he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political  meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles.

In four years, Flynn was never invited to brief the president on any kind of intelligence issue. Ever.

“Here is the crux of my relationship with Obama,” Flynn told TheDCNF in a wide ranging interview Tuesday. “Here I am, running one of the largest intelligence agencies in the world. He appoints me twice — one as the assistant director of national intelligence and one as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. I’m also his senior intelligence officer. And I had almost five years in combat.”

He paused, then said, “I never met with him once.”

“He’s a kind of a funny guy when it comes to relationships,” Flynn told TheDCNF. “He’s very aloof and very distant. I wasn’t on his screen at all. I wasn’t on his radar which is really sad. It’s amazing.”
Now in a turn of tables, Flynn is advising presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and is widely reported as being on the short list to run as Trump’s vice president.
Unlike Obama, Trump has not only met with Flynn but has also spent hours listening to Flynn’s views.

Flynn’s characteristic answers are candid and direct. On the possible choice as Trump’s vice presidential running mate: “This is an honor to be considered at this level and this mix of talent. The fact that my name is being bantered around in the small group of people for this very distinguished office is something I would give serious consideration to.”
He added that “I have said I want to continue to serve this country in any capacity.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/bombshell-obama-never-once-met-with-his-defense-intelligence-chief/#ixzz4ERJRPqNa
O stop with such nonsense!! The obvious solution was posting truck free zones. The gun free zones work here I'm sure truck free zones would work there.

Two Americans amount the over 80 killed.  Obama still cann't call it what it is.
(07-14-2016, 05:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Wonky... Did you hear, according to SFLib...
"Your're hopldess."
Bwahahaha!!!!

Posted via Tapatalk

Well Scrapper, I'd be the pot calling the kettle black. I make more typo's here in one day than most make in a year.

What concerns me most are some of the really ugly comments and the ignorance displayed in the some of the remarks. 

Understand, I don't claim to know the answers, but I do know many of the questions and it's important we know what to ask. 

"The Religon of Peace Strikes Again" is so inflammatory and wrong that it is proof postive of the mindset some adopt without giving it a moments thought. Of course these nut jobs are Muslims. Muslims who have "jumped the tracks" and gone beserk drifting into madness and using terror in the mistaken belief it will gain them something. 

To blame the whole of the entire faith is just plain stupid. 

No doubt we are at war. A very differnt kind of war and we will need to find the techniques and command options to fight it. What we know we don't want to do is put thousands of ground troops in place to fight a war that is for the most part lodged in the minds of a few mad men. 

This time, it may require our civilian population to suffer the onlsaught of these few radicals. England withstood the blitz and with a "stiff upper lip" took the advice of Mr. Churchill and simply "stayed calm and carried on". We may get to find out what we are made of. But as sure as god made little green apples, we will beat this thing back, and in doing so demonstrate to the world at large that extreme behaviors are folly, and those who follow with it will suffer. 

We will endure. And we will prosper. Our founding fathers gave us a document that is the envy of the entire world, and when we learn to trust and accept, to be responsible for our behavior, and to "reach for higher ground" we will be that shinning light on the hill, a place for every nation to use as an example. 

We are Americans. We continue to learn and improve, to become better as time and condtions come and go, and there is no radical bunch of ragtag nut-jobs that can bring us down.
The ones we don't hear about

[Image: top-banner.jpg]

List of Islamic Terror: 

This is part of the list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. 

During this time period, there were 1268 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11664 people were killed and 14087injured.  
So what do we need to do o' wise one? Are you willing to share your wisdom and tell us what YOU would do if in charge?
(07-14-2016, 10:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: The ones we don't hear about

[Image: top-banner.jpg]

List of Islamic Terror: 

This is part of the list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. 

During this time period, there were 1268 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11664 people were killed and 14087injured.  

Laughing Take Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan off that list and it looks like most other countries that all have a certain amount of crime. 

"The Religion of Peace.com...Now there is a WEB site the entire world looks to every day for valuable date.   I know I can't make it though the day without checking it out.  Razz

Oh wait! Until you posted it I had never heard of it. Ah, the beauty of the Internet...Any fool who can afford a domain name can rant and rave.
Jobs I say!! They just need jobs and all would be good. It's sounds so good I wish it were my idea, but no Marie Harf gets the credit. ( state dept spokesperson) Obama's state dept that is.. and we thought Obama wasn't doing anything..... jobs, low capacity trucks and truck free zones and all will be good with the religion of peace.

(07-14-2016, 11:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Jobs I say!!   They just need jobs and all would be good.  It's sounds so good I wish it were my idea, but no Marie Harf gets the credit. ( state dept spokesperson)  Obama's state dept that is.. and we thought Obama wasn't doing anything..... jobs, low capacity trucks and truck free zones and all will be good with the religion of peace.

Very feeble attempt at satire and most certianly not irony.
(07-15-2016, 07:13 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 11:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Jobs I say!!   They just need jobs and all would be good.  It's sounds so good I wish it were my idea, but no Marie Harf gets the credit. ( state dept spokesperson)  Obama's state dept that is.. and we thought Obama wasn't doing anything..... jobs, low capacity trucks and truck free zones and all will be good with the religion of peace.

Do you have a truck free zone sign at your house?

(07-15-2016, 07:29 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:13 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Do you have a truck free zone sign at your house?

No but his neighbor has an ar15, and he's hoping the government takes that away as well.