What's Wrong With My Phone?
I've been reading about POKEMON GO and it sounds fun. 

So I made sure my phone was fuly charged and took off to track down a POKEMON. Nothing. Nada. 

I have a good connection (4 bars). 

And it's a good phone. A Nokia flip phone only about 7 years old, and seldom dropped. 

Anyone else having problems playing this game?
(07-24-2016, 12:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I've been reading about POKEMON GO and it sounds fun. 

So I made sure my phone was fuly charged and took off to track down a POKEMON. Nothing. Nada. 

And it's a good phone. A Nokia flip phone only about 7 years old, and seldom dropped. 

OK for one thing you don't have to charge a phone on a land line and your cord isn't long enough to find pokeymon things anyway.
(07-24-2016, 12:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I've been reading about POKEMON GO and it sounds fun. 

OK for one thing you don't have to charge a phone on a land line and your cord isn't long enough to find pokeymon things anyway.
Well that's just flat out unfair. When Hillary gets into office I'm gonna have her look into this. 
PS: Do you boil or roast POKEMON when you catch them?
(07-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Well that's just flat out unfair. When Hillary gets into office I'm gonna have her look into this. 

From what I can figure, there are different species of PokeMon.  Not sure which ones would taste good.

You could always feed it to the dog, if it taste bad.
(07-24-2016, 01:24 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

From what I can figure, there are different species of PokeMon.  Not sure which ones would taste good.

You could always feed it to the dog, if it taste bad.

Sadly, I'm without a dog and cats are VERY picky!
[Image: 13697077_10153987600057701_2869520701173...e=58299F82]