Back to 50's car cruise
The downtown GP cam will be streaming the car cruise. Starts at 7pm. Not the best quality cam picture, but should be able to make out some of the cars.

Downtown cam
Just found a much better stream with sound.

Cruise w/ sound
(07-30-2016, 07:03 PM)GPnative Wrote: Just found a much better stream with sound.

Cruise w/ sound

What? The 50's are over?  Sad

Dear god, next you will be telling me Elvis is dead. (How about "The Platters"...great group)
(07-31-2016, 04:02 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 07:03 PM)GPnative Wrote: Just found a much better stream with sound.

Cruise w/ sound

What? The 50's are over?  Sad

Dear god, next you will be telling me Elvis is dead. (How about "The Platters"...great group)

Course Elvis ain't dead. He was just at Walmart. Wasn't he?
When is, back to the Seventies, going to happen?
We have had this fifties thing, since American graffiti.
(07-31-2016, 05:58 PM)chuck white Wrote: When is, back to the Seventies, going to happen?

Who on earth would want to go back to the 70's???
(07-31-2016, 06:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 05:58 PM)chuck white Wrote: When is, back to the Seventies, going to happen?

Bill cosby
(07-31-2016, 07:06 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Bill cosby

I stand corrected.   Embarrassed

Bill cosby
Big Grin
(07-31-2016, 09:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Bill cosby
Big Grin

I wonder...
I enjoyed "Cos" so much "back in the day". 
And now...
It appears he is just anothere scuzz ball that drugged and abused women. 
If true, I won't remember him so fondly. 

Dear God, what is it about some of us men who can't seem to control our sexual impulses and resort to sick and despicable Acts. It's one thing to be horny beyond all bounds, but thiis criminal behavior is way beyond the pale. 

You failed us Cos. I, for one, am sad. I don't want to see your face in public again.
(08-01-2016, 12:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Bill cosby
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Dear God, what is it about some of us men who can't seem to control our sexual impulses and resort to sick and despicable Acts. It's one thing to be horny beyond all bounds, but thiis criminal behavior is way beyond the pale. 

You failed us Cos. I, for one, am sad. I don't want to see your face in public again.

I agree, but I am also repulsed just as much by Bill Clinton, for the exact same reasons.
(08-01-2016, 12:15 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Who on earth would want to go back to the 70's???

Bill cosby
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

I agree, but I am also repulsed just as much by Bill Clinton, for the exact same reasons.

So having consensual sex,an extramarital affair with with a grown woman in the same in your mind? As out and out RAPE?

I think it has more to do with Bill being a democrat and you being nuts.
(08-01-2016, 12:15 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Who on earth would want to go back to the 70's???

Bill cosby
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Clinton had sex while married... That's not illegal.

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-01-2016, 12:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 07:06 PM)GPnative Wrote: Bill cosby
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Posted via Tapatalk

And it was none of our business.
(08-01-2016, 12:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Posted via Tapatalk

And it was none of our business.
Exactly.

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-01-2016, 12:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

So having consensual sex,an extramarital affair with with a grown woman in the same in your mind? As out and out RAPE?

Yep. Big difference. 
I still think Bill was a scuzz ball for having sex with an INTERN, no matter how old or her motives. He could have still said NO! His MO was to prey on younger women with less soclal standing. 

But, as you point out, Cosby drugged and raped women. Not even in the same ball park. 

PS: The real tragedy of Bill Clinton is that he was so bright and effective in administering, leading, and mentoring so many people who later served our government so well. Sad...no control over his sexual seductions and it wil stain his place in history.
You know, I have heard that couples who are able to work through infidelity can often times come through it much stronger. I believe it's between the husband and wife; and I say, more power to them.

Posted via Tapatalk
Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Yep. Big difference. 
I still think Bill was a scuzz ball for having sex with an INTERN, no matter how old or her motives. He could have still said NO! His MO was to prey on younger women with less soclal standing. 

But, as you point out, Cosby drugged and raped women. Not even in the same ball park. 

PS: The real tragedy of Bill Clinton is that he was so bright and effective in administering, leading, and mentoring so many people who later served our government so well. Sad...no control over his sexual seductions and it wil stain his place in history.
(08-01-2016, 12:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Big Grin

I wonder...
And now...

Yep. Big difference. 

"His MO was to prey on younger women with less soclal standing."

We have had this debate before. You blame it all on Bill and I actually believe that Lewinsky knew full well that having sex with Clinton could be an WAS the best thing that ever happened to her.

I Think she "preyed" on him every bit as much as you think he preyed on her. That's what I think But I'm not going to state what I THINK like it's a fact like you did.
(08-01-2016, 12:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I wonder...
And now...

Yep. Big difference. 

"His MO was to prey on younger women with less soclal standing."

We have had this debate before. You blame it all on Bill and I actually believe that Lewinsky knew full well that having sex with Clinton could be an WAS the best thing that ever happened to her.

I Think she "preyed" on him every bit as much as you think he preyed on her. That's what I think But I'm not going to state what I THINK like it's a fact like you did.

We HAVE had this debate before. 

I most likely was never able to be clear, and express my poiint so that my meaning was understandable. 

Simply put it's this: I belive, strongly, that when we send interns to Washington they hold a very special place in our social structure. Historically, they go to washington unpaid, to serve and learn and see up close the workings of our system. Many, many, have served internshipss and gone on to serve not only in government but in other segments of our society and look back with fondness and tell of the value of the time they served their internship. It's an honer to be selected. 

And also "historical" they are "out of bounds" to inappropriate advances of ANY kind, and certainly sexual. This is a long standing understanding and tradition in our nations capital. 

It was Bill Clintons responsibility to simply say, clearly, NO, and to have her transfered to another office. That she was an INTERN made all the difference and her bad behavior was no excuse for the president of the United States to violate a custom, tradition, and honor-bound duty. You don't screw with INTERNS! 

Monica was not the problem. It was the president who made the horrible mistake. He had a CHOICE.