Back to 50's car cruise
Lol lol sure.... let's say you have a 18 year old daughter and she works at a very large corporation as a entry level receptionist, would you be okay with the head ceo having her in his office sitting on his desk legs spread wide open him running his cigar up her? Are you okay with that scrap???

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(08-13-2016, 01:37 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol  lol  sure.... let's say you have a 18 year old daughter and she works at a very large corporation as a entry level receptionist,  would you be okay with the head ceo having her in his office sitting on his desk legs spread wide open him running his cigar up her? Are you okay with that scrap???  

She was 21 years old you idiot. And she wasn't forced to do anything. If it was my daughter and she used sex to become a millionaire I would say it's her life not mine.

You act as if she only allowed Clinton to fool around with her because she didn't want to lose her job??
Maybe your daughter is that stupid But I bet Monika wasn't.
(08-13-2016, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 01:37 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol  lol  sure.... let's say you have a 18 year old daughter and she works at a very large corporation as a entry level receptionist,  would you be okay with the head ceo having her in his office sitting on his desk legs spread wide open him running his cigar up her? Are you okay with that scrap???  

She was 21 years old you idiot. And she wasn't forced to do anything. If it was my daughter and she used sex to become a millionaire I would say it's her life not mine.

You act as if she only allowed Clinton to fool around with her because she didn't want to lose her job??
Maybe your daughter is that stupid But I bet Monika wasn't.
It seems I read she was actually 22. Old enough to make her own decisions, for sure.

Posted via Tapatalk
Lol you walk into stuff so easy... I picked 18 for a reason as I knew you would respond with her correct age. You are correct non of us parents of 21 year old daughters would have a problem with the most powerful man in the world sticking his cigar up our 21 year old daughters, bending her over his desk, putting her on her knees and working him over.... lol you are so correct 21 makes it all good and okay. Lol lol you really do have a perverse mind and you wonder why so many don't agree and see your position.

I feel bad for the cigar.
Her plans was to blow her way to the top.
(08-13-2016, 03:03 PM)GPnative Wrote: I feel bad for the cigar.

I could be wrong but I always thought it was in one of those plastic cases so it was pretty much nothing more than a dildo.
Lol clever people, so who among you are willing to admitt your okay with that going on with your daughter? At least scrap is honest to bad it shows how perverse she really is.

(08-13-2016, 03:35 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol clever people, so who among you are willing to admitt your okay with that going on with your daughter? At least scrap is honest to bad it shows how perverse she really is.

What happens between consenting adults is their business.

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-13-2016, 03:59 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:35 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol clever people, so who among you are willing to admitt your okay with that going on with your daughter? At least scrap is honest to bad it shows how perverse she really is.

Posted via Tapatalk
Hmmm I think you less then honest now and are afraid to touch the subject. Lol change it from a sex act to pressured to do something else if that make you feel more comfortable (the fact is it was a sex act though) do you support your daughter now?<br />
<br />

(08-13-2016, 04:11 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk
Hmmm I think you less then honest now and are afraid to touch the subject. Lol change it from a sex act to pressured to do something else if that make you feel more comfortable (the fact is it was a sex act though) do you support your daughter now?<br />
<br />

Do you have trouble understanding English? Comprehension issues with reading? I was very clear. You asking over and over is not going to get a different answer.

Posted via Tapatalk
Lol no you did not answer, you lie, I ask again, would you support your daughter if she said I was pressured?

(08-13-2016, 04:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:11 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:35 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol clever people,  so who among  you are willing to admitt your okay with that going on with your daughter?  At least scrap is honest to bad it shows how perverse she really is.

Posted via Tapatalk
Hmmm I think you less then honest now and are afraid to touch the subject. Lol  change it from a sex act to pressured to do something else if that make you feel more comfortable  (the fact is it was a sex act though)  do you support your daughter now?<br />
<br />

Do you have trouble understanding English?   Comprehension issues with reading?  I was very clear.  You asking over and over is not going to get a different answer.

Posted via Tapatalk

He wants to change the subject from what really happened to his own theoretical question.
(08-13-2016, 04:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:11 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:35 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol clever people,  so who among  you are willing to admitt your okay with that going on with your daughter?  At least scrap is honest to bad it shows how perverse she really is.

Posted via Tapatalk
Hmmm I think you less then honest now and are afraid to touch the subject. Lol  change it from a sex act to pressured to do something else if that make you feel more comfortable  (the fact is it was a sex act though)  do you support your daughter now?<br />
<br />

Do you have trouble understanding English?   Comprehension issues with reading?  I was very clear.  You asking over and over is not going to get a different answer.

Posted via Tapatalk

He wants to change the subject from what really happened to his own theoretical question.
Lol can't do it can you??? Lol dang it sucks to have to defend the perverse.. ask again your daughter was pressured by the ceo, do you support her? Yes or no will do.

(08-13-2016, 03:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I could be wrong but I always thought it was in one of those plastic cases so it was pretty much nothing more than a dildo.

That makes more sense. Plus you don't have to ruin a perfectly good cigar.
(08-13-2016, 04:37 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
---Sigmund Freud

Laughing Laughing
(08-13-2016, 04:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:

---Sigmund Freud
True, and sometimes a pervert is just a pervert. --- The obvious.

(08-13-2016, 04:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:

---Sigmund Freud

Sometimes a cigar is more than just a cigar.
---William Jefferson Clinton
And... Sometimes a woman wants to fuck her way to the top. That's her business, not mine.

Posted via Tapatalk