Finish the sentence, Sometimes this forum...
....is like watching paint dry

[Image: article-2300124-18F5C407000005DC-552_634x490.jpg]
....is like pooping with hemorrhoids. 

[Image: 9a39b080e10e7a8944e61f40823d85c0.png]
is like waiting for water to boil.

[Image: death-sayings-a_watched_pot_never_boils-...49_low.jpg]
is like being stuck in the slow lane

[Image: stuck-in-the-slow-lane.jpg]
Only takes a couple of minutes to look at anything that was new.
Is like an outhouse.
People come here and dump their crap.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
...is a place for small minded, little people to act like their something they're not.
I feel like I've been married to all you, we've been bitching and moaning for so long I don't hear anymore.
...and its members can go fuck themselves. It's funny how even people I thought were different... turn out to really be different.

Where's the photo of the shitting dog when you need it?

Posted via Tapatalk
...is a ghost town.
Well, God forbid we should ever open a topic to discuss ways to make the necessary change to make this space more vibrant and less vitriolic.
(08-16-2016, 03:00 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well, God forbid we should ever open a topic to discuss ways to make the necessary change to make this space more vibrant and less vitriolic.

Fuck yeah!
Oops............forgot the smiley face. Big Grin
(08-16-2016, 03:00 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well, God forbid we should ever open a topic to discuss ways to make the necessary change to make this space more vibrant and less vitriolic.

Nice to see Nanny McWonky weigh in. Waving
(08-16-2016, 04:13 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Given all the comments above, your remark is not only funny as hell, but says more about you in a couple of lines than an all day interview. Have you EVER had an original thought?
(08-16-2016, 04:55 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 04:13 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Given all the comments above, your remark is not only funny as hell, but says more about you in a couple of lines than an all day interview. Have you EVER had an original thought?

oh, ouch...

Let me break it down real simple:

More vibrant - Impossible in today's new realm of social media, forums are largely dinosaurs. (With some exceptions)

Less vitriolic: shut up and grow a pair (how's that for an original thought?)

OH LORD. Forgive him for he can't help himself Laughing

Hey Wonky go ahead. Start a topic about ways to make the necessary change to make this space more vibrant and less vitriolic.
I'm really curious as to what you have in mind Laughing Laughing

[Image: 66241287.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 06:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Hey Wonky go ahead. Start a topic about ways to make the necessary change to make this space more vibrant and less vitriolic.

Ah, fuck it. 
(That what you had it mind?)  Laughing
(08-17-2016, 12:52 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Ah, fuck it. 

I'm not sure. Don't make me think. It's not my forte. And it's boring Laughing
(08-17-2016, 01:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 12:52 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Ah, fuck it. 

I'm not sure. Don't make me think. It's not my forte. And it's boring Laughing
You got that right! Thinking gets in the way of too many things that are a hell of a lot more fun. Time for the "young-ins" to do the thinking. For the next couple of days I'll be trying to think of ways to keep cool.