Help with User Control Panel
Recently Cletus1 posted that he noticed I had "turned off" the functions that would allow others to see when I had last visitied and how long I had been online, etc. 

I know I've been hit at least once too many times in the head, but I can't find the place to control that. 

I have not problem with allowing others to see when I've been online or how long. 

Thanks to anyone who can point me to the way to control this.
(08-13-2016, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Recently Cletus1 posted that he noticed I had "turned off" the functions that would allow others to see when I had last visitied and how long I had been online, etc. 

I know I've been hit at least once too many times in the head, but I can't find the place to control that. 

I have not problem with allowing others to see when I've been online or how long. 

Click "User CP" upper left. In the "Your Profile" section, click "Edit Options." First box under "Privacy" is "Hide me from the Who's Online list."
(08-13-2016, 09:36 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Recently Cletus1 posted that he noticed I had "turned off" the functions that would allow others to see when I had last visitied and how long I had been online, etc. 

Click "User CP" upper left. In the "Your Profile" section, click "Edit Options." First box under "Privacy" is "Hide me from the Who's Online list."

Thanks.
Too obvious. So, missed it. 
I had "hide my online status" checked. Don't remember why. Unchecked it. 
So Clete, you can monitor my activity here. 
Never meant to be hiding.
(08-13-2016, 09:46 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:36 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Thanks.
Too obvious. So, missed it. 
I had "hide my online status" checked. Don't remember why. Unchecked it. 
So Clete, you can monitor my activity here. 
Never meant to be hiding.

I miss you when you hide.  Smiling
I remember people used to hide on MTF because so many people would be in a thread. I remember someone saying it was liking seeing who was in the room before entering. And if people did see you, you sometimes got roped in. I don't think it matters the same way anymore.
(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Juniper Wrote: I remember people used to hide on MTF because so many people would be in a thread. I remember someone saying it was liking seeing who was in the room before entering. And if  people did see you, you sometimes got roped in. I don't think it matters the same way anymore.

Whatever: I changed my privacy settings at Clete's request. No harm, no foul, and cost me nothing.
(08-14-2016, 08:48 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Juniper Wrote: I remember people used to hide on MTF because so many people would be in a thread. I remember someone saying it was liking seeing who was in the room before entering. And if  people did see you, you sometimes got roped in. I don't think it matters the same way anymore.

Whatever: I changed my privacy settings at Clete's request. No harm, no foul, and cost me nothing.

Actually, there is a small charge.
You need to sent a $1 to 'Chuck white's fund  for control panel adjustments'. (CWFCPA)

It was just a comment Wonky. It cast no reflection on you.  I don't care why or if you changed your settings.
(08-14-2016, 08:56 AM)Juniper Wrote:

It was just a comment Wonky. It cast no reflection on you.  I don't care why or if you changed your settings.

He had it set to not let people know he was on-line.
Probably because he had something to hide.

Now he changed it, Probably a sign he's an exhibitionist.
(08-14-2016, 09:22 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 08:56 AM)Juniper Wrote:

He had it set to not let people know he was on-line.
Probably because he had something to hide.

Now he changed it, Probably a sign he's an exhibitionist.

Hard to win around here.  Smiling