Monika
I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill.

Apparently Cap pig thinks that poor Monika was basically assaulted.  Or like others that Clinton used his power to coerce her. And Wonky also.

Cap pig even compared it to someone daughter working at an office and the CEO used his power over her to get his way and have sex of some kind.

Maybe it's time you people actually looked at the facts. looked at who instigated what.

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President made eye contact when he came to the West Wing to see Mr. Panetta and Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes, then again later at an informal birthday party for Jennifer Palmieri, Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff.(149) At one point, Ms. Lewinsky and the President talked alone in the Chief of Staff's office. In the course of flirting with him, she raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear, which extended above her pants.(150)

Ms. Lewinsky testified: "We talked briefly and sort of acknowledged that there had been a chemistry that was there before and that we were both attracted to each other and then he asked me if he could kiss me." Ms. Lewinsky said yes. In the windowless hallway adjacent to the study, they kissed.(153) Before returning to her desk, Ms. Lewinsky wrote down her name and telephone number for the President.(154)

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President kissed. She unbuttoned her jacket; either she unhooked her bra or he lifted her bra up; and he touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.
(160) Ms. Lewinsky testified: "I believe he took a phone call . . . and so we moved from the hallway into the back office . . . . [H]e put his hand down my pants and stimulated me manually in the genital area."(161)

Afterward, she and the President moved to the Oval Office and talked. According to Ms. Lewinsky: "[H]e was chewing on a cigar. And then he had the cigar in his hand and he was kind of looking at the cigar in . . . sort of a naughty way. And so . . . I looked at the cigar and I looked at him and I said, we can do that, too, some time."(210)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/pol...ritiii.htm
( i did not bring the subject up, check and see who did, you missed "badly" on that) So I ask you the same question, ceo of a large company and your daughter, you okay with it?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(08-13-2016, 03:42 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: ( i did not bring the subject up, check and see who did, you missed "badly" on that) So I ask you the same question, ceo of a large company and your daughter, you okay with it?

And I repeat... What happens between consenting adults is their own business.

Posted via Tapatalk
I know, I tip my hat to you. You are honest and no matter how perverse the behavior is you will support. Curious if your daughter came to you and said she was pressured, would you support her?

BTW, my daughters are just shy of being 37 and 40... I haven't made a habit of discussing their sex lives with them since having "the talk" with them when they were pre-teens. Once they were adults it was no longer any of my business.

Posted via Tapatalk
Hmmm I think you less then honest now and are afraid to touch the subject. Lol change it from a sex act to pressured to do something else if that make you feel more comfortable (the fact is it was a sex act though) do you support your daughter now?

(08-13-2016, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill.

Apparently Cap pig thinks that poor Monika was basically assaulted.  Or like others that Clinton used his power to coerce her. And Wonky also.

Cap pig even compared it to someone daughter working at an office and the CEO used his power over her to get his way and have sex of some kind.

Maybe it's time you people actually looked at the facts. looked at who instigated what.

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President made eye contact when he came to the West Wing to see Mr. Panetta and Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes, then again later at an informal birthday party for Jennifer Palmieri, Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff.(149) At one point, Ms. Lewinsky and the President talked alone in the Chief of Staff's office. In the course of flirting with him, she raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear, which extended above her pants.(150)

Ms. Lewinsky testified: "We talked briefly and sort of acknowledged that there had been a chemistry that was there before and that we were both attracted to each other and then he asked me if he could kiss me." Ms. Lewinsky said yes. In the windowless hallway adjacent to the study, they kissed.(153) Before returning to her desk, Ms. Lewinsky wrote down her name and telephone number for the President.(154)

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President kissed. She unbuttoned her jacket; either she unhooked her bra or he lifted her bra up; and he touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.
(160) Ms. Lewinsky testified: "I believe he took a phone call . . . and so we moved from the hallway into the back office . . . . [H]e put his hand down my pants and stimulated me manually in the genital area."(161)

Afterward, she and the President moved to the Oval Office and talked. According to Ms. Lewinsky: "[H]e was chewing on a cigar. And then he had the cigar in his hand and he was kind of looking at the cigar in . . . sort of a naughty way. And so . . . I looked at the cigar and I looked at him and I said, we can do that, too, some time."(210)

You say:
"I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill."
Laughing Laughing Laughing
So why start a new topic about it?
(08-13-2016, 03:42 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: ( i did not bring the subject up, check and see who did, you missed "badly" on that) So I ask you the same question,  ceo of a large company and your daughter,  you okay with it?  

LOL I didn't miss badly. Scrapper posted a funny birthday meme about Monika and then you posted about Clintons abuse of power.
Not to mention you far righties whine about Bill having sex with Monika constantly and accuse him of perversion and rape.
So I posted HER testimony that proves SHE instigated the entire thing.

I already answered your question when you asked on the other thread, try and keep up. My daughter could have done a lot worse things than have sex with her boss and become a millionaire. Like I said it's HER life.
(08-13-2016, 04:03 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I know, I tip my hat to you. You are honest and no matter how perverse the behavior is you will support.   Curious if your daughter came to you and said she was pressured,  would you support her?

Are you some kind of puritan? What's so "perverse" about sex to you?
(08-13-2016, 04:03 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I know, I tip my hat to you. You are honest and no matter how perverse the behavior is you will support.   Curious if your daughter came to you and said she was pressured,  would you support her?

if your daughter came to you and said she was pressured

READ the  info I posted genius.. and THEN tell me she was pressured Rolling Eyes
( lol nothing wrong with sex, in fact I have a incredibly hot wife and never turn her down when she is in the mood)I know you have no problem with a ceo or president doing that to or with your daughter, the question has been answered. The latest question was if your daughter were pressured into the acts and she said she was pressured, would you support her in that? You understand?

(08-13-2016, 04:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:

READ the  info I posted genius.. and THEN tell me she was pressured Rolling Eyes
Just can't bear to answer the question can you? I ask again your daughter was pressured, would you support her? It not tough, simple yes or no will do....

(08-13-2016, 04:14 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill.

You say:
"I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill."
Laughing Laughing Laughing
So why start a new topic about it?

It should be obvious Wonky. It's simple because I'm sick of so many people calling Clinton a rapist or a pervert when It's blatantly obvious they don't have a clue what they are talking about. I made this a thread because it was already being discussed...

My post is in RESPONSE to people STILL bashing Bill Clinton especially now that Hillary will be the next president.

Monika Lewinsky was OBVIOUSLY NOT a victim.. She initiated the entire thing.
(08-13-2016, 04:20 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: ( lol nothing wrong with sex, in fact I have a incredibly hot wife and never turn her down when she is in the mood)I know you have no problem with a ceo or president doing that to or with your daughter,  the question has been answered.  The latest question was if your daughter were pressured into the acts and she said she was pressured, would you support her in that?  You understand?

The latest question was if your daughter were pressured into the acts

What if my ass. I have no intentions of changing the debate we are having because you are not doing well.....

She WASN'T pressured.

Red herring – argument given in response to another argument, which is irrelevant and draws attention away from the subject of argument.
I ask you, are you okay if it were a ceo and your daughter? Simple question.

(08-13-2016, 04:23 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Just can't bear to answer the question can you?   I ask again your daughter was pressured, would you support her?   It not tough, simple yes or no will do....

Red herring – argument given in response to another argument, which is irrelevant and draws attention away from the subject of argument.
(08-13-2016, 04:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Just can't bear to answer the question can you?   I ask again your daughter was pressured, would you support her?   It not tough, simple yes or no will do....

Refusal to answered a simple question equals scared of the truth.. lol

(08-13-2016, 04:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Refusal to answered a simple question equals scared of the truth..  lol

Asking a question that is irrelevant to the subject is the very definition of a red herring.
Are you really this thick?

It sounds more like you trying to avoid the truth.
(08-13-2016, 04:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: if your daughter came to you and said she was pressured

Refusal to answered a simple question equals scared of the truth..  lol

Asking a question that is irrelevant to the subject is the very definition of a red herring.
Are you really this thick?

It sounds more like you trying to avoid the truth.
Lol scared you are...... you know you can't answer the question as it will lead down a path you know you can't defend. Lol o so scared you are.. lol

[Image: qlfazcqx3d873x8z.jpg?djet1p5k]