Monika
(08-13-2016, 04:38 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:23 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Just can't bear to answer the question can you?   I ask again your daughter was pressured, would you support her?   It not tough, simple yes or no will do....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Red herring – argument given in response to another argument, which is irrelevant and draws attention away from the subject of argument.
Refusal to answered a simple question equals scared of the truth..  lol

Asking a question that is irrelevant to the subject is the very definition of a red herring.
Are you really this thick?

It sounds more like you trying to avoid the truth.
Lol scared you are......  you know you can't answer the question as it will lead down a path you know you can't defend.   Lol o so scared you are..   lol

There is a reason you want to lead me down a path. It's because you are getting your ass kicked and look like a fool on the path we are already on.
So get it through your dome.. NO I'm not answering any questions that aren't relevant to the discussion.
You make a funny lol lol. Simple question, simple answer. You just can't do it can you? So tell me who is boxed in? Lol lol ( we all know now how persevere your thinking is if it were consenting act with your daughter, your are to scared to admit how perverse it would be if you daughter were pressured and you can't support her) I ask again do you support your daughter if she were pressured?

Who's Monika?
(08-13-2016, 08:40 PM)tornado Wrote: Who's Monika?

At this point, what difference does it make?  Big Grin
(08-13-2016, 08:40 PM)tornado Wrote: Who's Monika?

Monica Mares?
(08-13-2016, 04:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:14 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill.

Apparently Cap pig thinks that poor Monika was basically assaulted.  Or like others that Clinton used his power to coerce her. And Wonky also.

Cap pig even compared it to someone daughter working at an office and the CEO used his power over her to get his way and have sex of some kind.

Maybe it's time you people actually looked at the facts. looked at who instigated what.

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President made eye contact when he came to the West Wing to see Mr. Panetta and Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes, then again later at an informal birthday party for Jennifer Palmieri, Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff.(149) At one point, Ms. Lewinsky and the President talked alone in the Chief of Staff's office. In the course of flirting with him, she raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear, which extended above her pants.(150)

Ms. Lewinsky testified: "We talked briefly and sort of acknowledged that there had been a chemistry that was there before and that we were both attracted to each other and then he asked me if he could kiss me." Ms. Lewinsky said yes. In the windowless hallway adjacent to the study, they kissed.(153) Before returning to her desk, Ms. Lewinsky wrote down her name and telephone number for the President.(154)

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President kissed. She unbuttoned her jacket; either she unhooked her bra or he lifted her bra up; and he touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.
(160) Ms. Lewinsky testified: "I believe he took a phone call . . . and so we moved from the hallway into the back office . . . . [H]e put his hand down my pants and stimulated me manually in the genital area."(161)

Afterward, she and the President moved to the Oval Office and talked. According to Ms. Lewinsky: "[H]e was chewing on a cigar. And then he had the cigar in his hand and he was kind of looking at the cigar in . . . sort of a naughty way. And so . . . I looked at the cigar and I looked at him and I said, we can do that, too, some time."(210)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/pol...ritiii.htm

You say:
"I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill."
Laughing Laughing Laughing
So why start a new topic about it?

It should be obvious Wonky. It's simple because I'm sick of so many people calling Clinton a rapist or a pervert when It's blatantly obvious they don't have a clue what they are talking about. I made this a thread because it was already being discussed...

My post is in RESPONSE to people STILL bashing Bill Clinton especially now that Hillary will be the next president.

Monika Lewinsky was OBVIOUSLY NOT a victim.. She initiated the entire thing.

It's NEVER been complicated. 
Monika Lewinsky is (or at leat was) a slut. 
Bill Clinton was president and all he had to do was say no. 
First, because he was married. 
And equally important Lewiinsky was an intern and interns, especially those who work in our govenment offices are to be treated with very special care: We promise parents and others we will watch over them. 
But Bill did not say no. His track record of saying no is not so good. 
So, we should be able to agree Monica is (was) a slut, without ethiics or moral standards. 
We should be able to agree that Bill was a scum-bag who violated the most basic ethical and professonal standards. 

He should have been made to confess his awful conduct in front of the nation and then carried on with the job he was elected to.

Monika should have been shipped to a government office is Guam and assigned to an all female typing pool.

This was never very complicated.
No quickies as a lineman?
(08-14-2016, 07:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No quickies as a lineman?

Well, first of all linemen work in crews, deal with wires "pole to pole" and seldom interact with customers. 

I was (for a time) a Troubleman, and did respond to both commercial and residential customers who had "outages" and my task was to identify the problem and do repairs when I could, and if not to call a line crew to pull wire. 

That said: "Quickies" could have cost me my job and embarrassed the company I worked for. Pretty high cost for a "quickie". And, like the president (in this way only) I could simply say no. And did the few times it occured. 

However, I did once have a long term relationship (about 3 years) with a woman I met on the job. It was not a "quickie". During conversation we learned we were both divorced with children, had common interests, and I left my phone number explaining it would be inappropriate for me to call because I arrived at her home not as a social guest but as a worker representing my company. She did call. I was flattered and grateful, and sad when the relationship ended  later at her request. 

And finally, I was always suspicious about the motiives of women who might offer me a "quickie" on the job. I'm no "stud muffin" and had to think that whatever her appearance, she was, was, in fact a slut. Any (and all) interactions with a slut would most likely lead to unpleasant endings. 

All this to respond to your rather flip reply (typical, I think of our postings) and address the more serious discussion of president Clinton choosing to simply say "NO" when it would have been the right thing to do. 

The president could have, and should have, recognized a slut and said no, then shipped her out of the white house. 

PS: A final personal feeling about this whole sordid thing: As disgusting as I think the presidents conduct was, I don't think it effected his ability to perform his duties as the chief executive officer of our country. What was lacking was his inability to come before the Amierican people and sincerely apologize for this dispicable failing. 

History might remember him as an effective leader who helped spur our economy to great heights. History will also remember him as a scum bag man in high office who could not control his libido. Sad.
It's not like he had sex with Marylin Monroe.

(That would be sick, she pretty much decomposed by now )
(08-14-2016, 07:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No quickies as a lineman?
 Wonky acts like Bill an Monica got together and and burned children's orphanages to the ground.
The two of then did absolutely nothing to harm anyone Wonky. Now I do see a change in your attitude because before it was all about Bill. Now Monica is a slut, without ethics or moral standards. Big Grin

It's 2016. People do have sex who are not married and most of us don't consider them sluts without ethics or moral standards.
 I think the term is gold digger because of what she got out of it..... gold that is Smiling
(08-13-2016, 09:39 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill.

Apparently Cap pig thinks that poor Monika was basically assaulted.  Or like others that Clinton used his power to coerce her. And Wonky also.

Cap pig even compared it to someone daughter working at an office and the CEO used his power over her to get his way and have sex of some kind.

Maybe it's time you people actually looked at the facts. looked at who instigated what.

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President made eye contact when he came to the West Wing to see Mr. Panetta and Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes, then again later at an informal birthday party for Jennifer Palmieri, Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff.(149) At one point, Ms. Lewinsky and the President talked alone in the Chief of Staff's office. In the course of flirting with him, she raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear, which extended above her pants.(150)

Ms. Lewinsky testified: "We talked briefly and sort of acknowledged that there had been a chemistry that was there before and that we were both attracted to each other and then he asked me if he could kiss me." Ms. Lewinsky said yes. In the windowless hallway adjacent to the study, they kissed.(153) Before returning to her desk, Ms. Lewinsky wrote down her name and telephone number for the President.(154)

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President kissed. She unbuttoned her jacket; either she unhooked her bra or he lifted her bra up; and he touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.
(160) Ms. Lewinsky testified: "I believe he took a phone call . . . and so we moved from the hallway into the back office . . . . [H]e put his hand down my pants and stimulated me manually in the genital area."(161)

Afterward, she and the President moved to the Oval Office and talked. According to Ms. Lewinsky: "[H]e was chewing on a cigar. And then he had the cigar in his hand and he was kind of looking at the cigar in . . . sort of a naughty way. And so . . . I looked at the cigar and I looked at him and I said, we can do that, too, some time."(210)

You say:
"I'm still amazed that people still talk about or give a damn about Monika and Bill."

It should be obvious Wonky. It's simple because I'm sick of so many people calling Clinton a rapist or a pervert when It's blatantly obvious they don't have a clue what they are talking about. I made this a thread because it was already being discussed...

My post is in RESPONSE to people STILL bashing Bill Clinton especially now that Hillary will be the next president.

And equally important Lewiinsky was an intern and interns, especially those who work in our govenment offices are to be treated with very special care: We promise parents and others we will watch over them. 
So, we should be able to agree Monica is (was) a slut, without ethiics or moral standards. 
We should be able to agree that Bill was a scum-bag who violated the most basic ethical and professonal standards. 

He should have been made to confess his awful conduct in front of the nation and then carried on with the job he was elected to.

Monika should have been shipped to a government office is Guam and assigned to an all female typing pool.

He should have been made to confess his awful conduct in front of the nation 

Yeah well that's exactly what he did.
(08-14-2016, 11:41 AM)tvguy Wrote:

You say:

Right you are. I had forgotten. Freudian? 
He ramainded in office. 
Monika went on to sell her story(s).
So what are we left with? Monika is a slut. Bill was a sleeze ball, but we know from history that presidents who are less than honorable can still be effective in office. 

I wish them both sleepless nights.
(08-14-2016, 07:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:14 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: You say:

He ramainded in office. 
So what are we left with? Monika is a slut. Bill was a sleeze ball, but we know from history that presidents who are less than honorable can still be effective in office. 

LOL
(08-14-2016, 07:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 04:14 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: You say:

He ramainded in office. 

When I was 13 I looked out my back bedroom window at a neighbor girl undressing in her bedroom in her home. I think she knew I was looking at her and purposely undressed in front of the window. The distance from my bedroom to hers was about 80 feet so it was not a close up. 

I would have climbed in her widow and got to know her better if I was not so shy. I have sleepless nights to this day. They are full of regret for not talking to her about her habit of undressing in front of that window. Sometimes I recall the memory and give it some thought. Then I thank God that I am not a prude.
(08-14-2016, 08:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When I was 13 I looked out my back bedroom window at a neighbor girl undressing in her bedroom in her home. I think she knew I was looking at her and purposely undressed in front of the window. The distance from my bedroom to hers was about 80 feet so it was not a close up. 

I would have climbed in her widow and got to know her better if I was not so shy. I have sleepless nights to this day. They are full of regret for not talking to her about her habit of undressing in front of that window. Sometimes I recall the memory and give it some thought. Then I thank God that I am not a prude.

She's still at it!  Laughing

For Clete's eyes only!
(08-14-2016, 08:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 08:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When I was 13 I looked out my back bedroom window at a neighbor girl undressing in her bedroom in her home. I think she knew I was looking at her and purposely undressed in front of the window. The distance from my bedroom to hers was about 80 feet so it was not a close up. 

For Clete's eyes only!

That brings back memories. 

Memories of the time when I would not click on your links.

For Clete's eyes only!

Hey, that's somebodies mother.
(08-15-2016, 12:20 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

For Clete's eyes only!

Laughing
(08-15-2016, 03:56 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

For Clete's eyes only!

Laughing

Good thing my boss wasn't behind me when I clicked.

OF course Wonky, would think that was a spring chicken.
(08-15-2016, 09:29 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:56 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

For Clete's eyes only!

Laughing

Good thing my boss wasn't behind me when I clicked.

OF course Wonky, would think that was a spring chicken.

Okay. Fess up. Your six year old kid posts this stuff while you are on the other machine searching for storm information Accuweather, The National Weather Service and hundred other sites may have misssed. (Note: They don't miss much....that tell you anything?) 
Didn't think so.