Barbara Holland Morrow
Anyone know her? Maybe from the Pinetree Tavern?

Rogue River Woman Loses Life In Early Morning Crash

On August 20, 2016 at about 3:30AM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel to a report of a single vehicle crash in Highway 99 near milepost 7.5 in Jackson County (near Rogue River).

Preliminary investigation revealed a 2000 Mitsubishi Montero was traveling south on Highway 99 when it partially drove off the roadway on the southbound right shoulder. The vehicle then crossed both lanes of travel, left the highway and went down a steep embankment crashing into a tree on the east side of the highway.

The driver, Barbara Jean HOLLAND-MORROW, age 52, of Rogue River, was found deceased on scene (still seat belted in the vehicle) upon emergency personnel arrival. HOLLAND-MORROW was the vehicle's only occupant.

OSP was assisted by the Rogue River Fire, American Medical Response, Jackson County Sheriff's Office and the Oregon Department of Transportation. More information will be released when it becomes available.

[Image: 13620899_156196034800960_551389454005816...e=585C6458]
The one on the left or the one on the right?
(08-20-2016, 03:55 PM)chuck white Wrote: The one on the left or the one on the right?

Which one looks 52 beevis? Razz
(08-20-2016, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 03:55 PM)chuck white Wrote: The one on the left or the one on the right?

Hard to tell. chubby 52 year old's, look younger because their skin is stretched out. Big Grin
(08-20-2016, 05:00 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Hard to tell. chubby 52 year old's, look younger because their skin is stretched out. Big Grin

OK. it  just doesn't seem hard for me to tell. Very sad and I hate to make an accusation but from the time of this crash it usually involves alcohol.
As long as I'm speculating it seems like she must have been going at a high rate of speed because even with seat belts and I assume working air bags, she still died.
[Image: 20160820_052338.jpg]
(08-20-2016, 05:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK. it  just doesn't seem hard for me to tell. Very sad and I hate to make an accusation but from the time of this crash it usually involves alcohol.
As long as I'm speculating it seems like she must have been going at a high rate of speed because even with seat belts and I assume working air bags, she still died.

As to the time, I think she may have just finished work. Since the report is sparse at this early juncture we don't know much. Possibly she died and then crashed?
It looks like the girl on the right.
I found her facebook pagr
https://www.facebook.com/barbara.hollandmorrow
(08-20-2016, 07:14 PM)chuck white Wrote: It looks like the girl on the right.
I found her facebook pagr
https://www.facebook.com/barbara.hollandmorrow

It looks like the girl on the right.

Ya think so Sherlock? Razz
(08-20-2016, 06:19 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 05:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK. it  just doesn't seem hard for me to tell. Very sad and I hate to make an accusation but from the time of this crash it usually involves alcohol.

As to the time, I think she may have just finished work. Since the report is sparse at this early juncture we don't know much. Possibly she died and then crashed?
Yes I thought about the possibly that she just got off work. Th other possibility didn't occur to me.