What we don't need is.....
(09-01-2016, 07:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I don't. I've given up.

I have never tried to accomplish anything in the way of swaying political opinions, so there is nothing for me to give up. I do like to poke at people when they post absurd opinions. I consider it my job. And more importantly, I don't want them to stop posting BS theories. Responding to them gives me something to do.
(08-31-2016, 09:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I have often questioned TVguy's liberal credentials.   Smiling

Well how does one define what a liberal is? I've never in my entire life voted for a republican presidential candidate.
I have take several of those internet tests and they always say I'm liberal.

It's funny I'm on a Facebook site and I say the same things there as here and THERE, according to everyone, I'm a hardcore rabid liberal. NO one there would ever question that.

I'm happy to know I don't fit in any mold. I try very hard to think for myself. Smiling
(09-01-2016, 03:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I have often questioned TVguy's liberal credentials.   Smiling

Well how does one define what a liberal is? I've never in my entire life voted for a republican presidential candidate.

It's funny I'm on a Facebook site and I say the same things there as here and THERE, according to everyone, I'm a hardcore rabid liberal. NO one there would ever question that.

I'm happy to know I don't fit in any mold. I try very hard to think for myself. Smiling

Oh, is that so? Perhaps you should contract that job out to a professional.  Laughing
(09-01-2016, 04:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Oh, is that so? Perhaps you should contract that job out to a professional.  Laughing
Har de har LOL

Compared to most people Cletus. In that regard I AM a pro.
The Dems were responsible for Vietnam. The Rethugs liked it so much they picked up the idea. And I was one of the last draftees.
I really dislike the idea of political parties, especially having 2 that seek to perpetuate their own legacy at the expense of our well being.
(09-01-2016, 05:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 04:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Har de har LOL

Compared to most people Cletus. In that regard I AM a pro.

I don't doubt that.