Armed Black shoots cop(s)
Just starting a counter thread.

I could start with the shooting a few days ago where a BLM groupie shot a wounded two cops in Phily, but I won't.  Or to the Dallas killing of 5 cops, Don't forget Bristiol, Tennessee.  Did you even here about that one?  How about the one in Balwin, Missouri?  Of course not, these were just stories about blacks shooting cops who happened to be lucky enough to survive.

No.  I'll just post new shooting...
(09-20-2016, 08:44 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just starting a counter thread.

I could start with the shooting a few days ago where a BLM groupie shot a wounded two cops in Phily, but I won't.  Or to the Dallas killing of 5 cops, Don't forget Bristiol, Tennessee.  Did you even here about that one?  How about the one in Balwin, Missouri?  Of course not, these were just stories about blacks shooting cops who happened to be lucky enough to survive.

You could also start a thread on comparing apples to oranges.
(09-20-2016, 09:01 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 08:44 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just starting a counter thread.

You could also start a thread on comparing apples to oranges.

No.  This thread will do just fine.  Obama and the left have made police targets.  They are on edge.  Cops being targeted and shot are on the rise because of domestic terrorist groups like BLM.  Obama has even invited this terror group to the WH.  Killary is pandering to their.  There is a reason the Faternal Order of Police endorsed Trump.  Killary refused to even fill out their questioner.  She's on the side of those killing cops.  But don't worry, Killary just stated that she will stop these shootings of blacks by police:  “Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are. We’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias". Not a word about blacks killing blacks by the thousands.  What a pandering cunt.  The only thing she and her fellow Dems care about blacks is their vote.
Do you think you hate Hillary more than yourself?
Seems to give you a reason to live.
How many of those cops were unarmed?

If your going to compare shooting unarmed civilians. keep it to unarmed cops.
(09-20-2016, 08:45 PM)chuck white Wrote: How many of those cops were unarmed?

12 beers a day are too many!  Wink
(09-20-2016, 08:53 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Too many what?
Razz
(09-20-2016, 08:59 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 08:53 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Too many what?
Razz

Says who??
Depends on how long one's day is.
(09-21-2016, 05:56 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Depends on how long one's day is.

I had a 27 hour day once.

flew in from New York
It's been a busy few days.  Open season on cops....

Quote:Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant shot and killed; suspect in custody
October 6, 2016

Tribune news servicesContact Reporter

A Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant was shot and killed Wednesday while answering a burglary report and the suspected gunman was arrested after commandeering his patrol car, ramming a second police vehicle, then hiding in a home as two teenagers cowered, authorities said.
Sgt. Steven Owen, 53, died at a hospital about two hours after he was gunned down behind a home in Lancaster, a desert community north of Los Angeles. His mother, adult son and daughter and his wife, who is a detective in the Sheriff Department's Arson/Explosives Detail, were at his bedside when he died, said Neal B. Tyler, the Sheriff's Department interim sheriff and executive officer.
"This is the thing we all dread," Tyler said at a news conference.
Owen, who also is survived by another adult son, was a 29-year decorated veteran, authorities said.

[Image: ct-los-angeles-county-sheriff-shot-20161005]
Quote: Police Officer, Suspect Wounded in North St. Louis Shootout
Posted By Doyle Murphy on Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 9:29 AM
[Image: williams.jpg?cb=1467617030]
  • Image via St. Louis County Police
  • Jared Williams, 24, is accused of shooting a Hillsdale police officer twice and resisting arrest.
A Hillsdale police officer was wounded and a suspect grazed early Sunday in a north county gun battle, police say.

The officer, a 26-year veteran, tried to arrest a 24-year-old man about 12:30 a.m., when the suspect pulled a gun and opened fire, according to St. Louis County police, who are investigating the shooting. The officer was hit twice and returned fire, striking the man, police say.

The suspect was arrested shortly after, and police have recovered the gun. The officer remained in the hospital Sunday morning and is in stable condition. The suspect was treated for a graze wound and released into police custody.

The shooting happened in the 6200 block of Bailey Place, and the man abandoned a baby during the violent confrontation, police say. The child, who wasn't injured, is now staying with relatives.

The officer's and suspect's names weren't immediately released. Police also haven't said why the officer tried to arrest the man.

Update: Police have identified the suspect as Jared Williams, 24, of the 2200 block of Lucas and Hunt Road. He was charged with first-degree assault on a law enforcement officer, armed criminal action, endangering the welfare of a child and resisting arrest. He's being held on $250,000 cash bond.
This was an ambush

Quote:4 officers shot at in Pine Lawn; 1 arrest made

Posted 5:35 am, October 5, 2016, by Associated Press and Chris Regnier

PINE LAWN, Mo. (AP) _ One suspect is in custody and a second is being sought after police officers were fired upon in the St. Louis suburb of Pine Lawn.
Police say four officers were investigating a domestic disturbance Tuesday night when two suspects fired 20 to 25 shots before fleeing in a car. The officers were unharmed and did not return fire.
One man was arrested after a chase that ended in St. Louis. Police are searching for the second suspect.
Authorities don't know what prompted the shooting.