Clinton/Trump- The Choice
tvguy
(10-08-2016, 08:35 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 14610961_1775272539387739_52967078879773...e=587272D8]

HEY OL. come to the 21st century.. Bill Clinton isn't running for president So you can stop comparing Trump to Bill.
To add a little more relevance, bill won a second term as president as a sexual abuser, rapist, and perjured himself to the world, with dozens of accusations and some settled lawsuits from his sexcapades. Trump said some uncolorful things, see the difference yet? To you guys the kkklintons could sell your children and grandchildren to moslems and you guys would blame republicans because taxes on the sale weren't high enough, girls sold for less/more than boys, republicans underfunded public transportation making the sales harder due to not having a personal vehicle to transfer the goods sold, passing restrictive regulation stopping the sale of your children and grandchildren to moslems which would interfere with their religious freedoms.
(10-08-2016, 11:17 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: tvguy
(10-08-2016, 08:35 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 14610961_1775272539387739_52967078879773...e=587272D8]

HEY OL. come to the 21st century.. Bill Clinton isn't running for president So you can stop comparing Trump to Bill.
To add a little more relevance, bill won a second term as president as a sexual abuser, rapist, and perjured himself to the world, with dozens of accusations and some settled lawsuits from his sexcapades. Trump said some uncolorful things, see the difference yet? To you guys the kkklintons could sell your children and grandchildren to moslems and you guys would blame republicans because taxes on the sale weren't high enough, girls sold for less/more than boys, republicans underfunded public transportation making the sales harder due to not having a personal vehicle to transfer the goods sold, passing restrictive regulation stopping the sale of your children and grandchildren to moslems which would interfere with their religious freedoms.

bill won a second term as president as a, ACCUSED sexual abuser, rapist

with dozens of accusations and some settled lawsuits from his sexcapades.

That's right ACCUSATIONS and the fact that he "settled" could prove it profitable to accuse rich people of anything you can.

The rest of your ramblings are absurd.
(10-08-2016, 11:02 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 10:59 AM)tvguy Wrote:

We won't just get kkkill, we get bill too, in case you have missed Kkkills message. So it's a comparison to both situations since kkkillary was directly involved with bill and her efforts to shame the accusers.

You REALLY don't see the point? 

If Bill was running for office now after what we know, I would not vote for him. But of course he is not. 
Trump is NOW running for office and once agan he has proven himself to be a sleezeball. 

But YOU will still defend him!

God help us all.
No candidate is running as billy graham, they are all questionable morality, integrity, etc. So frankly the way I see it, glass houses, cast stones and all that shit. Sit back and enjoy the shit show.
(10-08-2016, 04:22 PM)GPnative Wrote: No candidate is running as billy graham, they are all questionable morality, integrity, etc. So frankly the way I see it, glass houses, cast stones and all that shit. Sit back and enjoy the shit show.

And don't forget to stock up on non perishables and bullets.
(10-08-2016, 05:59 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 04:22 PM)GPnative Wrote: No candidate is running as billy graham, they are all questionable morality, integrity, etc. So frankly the way I see it, glass houses, cast stones and all that shit. Sit back and enjoy the shit show.

Please tell us who you think is coming to get you Larry?

YEE HA!

[Image: Subnet20Tinfoil20Hat.jpg]
(10-08-2016, 04:02 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:02 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 10:59 AM)tvguy Wrote:

We won't just get kkkill, we get bill too, in case you have missed Kkkills message. So it's a comparison to both situations since kkkillary was directly involved with bill and her efforts to shame the accusers.

You REALLY don't see the point? 

If Bill was running for office now after what we know, I would not vote for him. But of course he is not. 
Trump is NOW running for office and once agan he has proven himself to be a sleezeball. 

But YOU will still defend him!

God help us all.
It's you and your mentally challenged party that doesn't see the point. Kkkillary has defended him, ruining the lives of his accusers, knowing she was lying and ruining those lives, yet now she obfuscates or flat out ignores any questions about it since she claims to feel ALL victims of rape and sexual abuse should be heard. They are far beyond be sleaze balls but yet YOU guys and your mental disorder still support her, knowing how she is and what she has done to people. THAT is the point.
(10-08-2016, 06:19 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: It's you and your mentally challenged party that doesn't see the point. Kkkillary has defended him, ruining the lives of his accusers, knowing she was lying and ruining those lives, yet now she obfuscates or flat out ignores any questions about it since she claims to feel ALL victims of rape and sexual abuse should be heard. They are far beyond be sleaze balls but yet YOU guys and your mental disorder still support her, knowing how she is and what she has done to people. THAT is the point.

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
(10-08-2016, 06:15 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

No one, if they have half a brain.

Which doesn't appear to be you.

I have been saying since the first debate that it is important for the American people to be engaged in this election and watch the debates.  It is the only way to gauge how MANY canned goods and bullets you will need.  REGARDLESS of who wins.

So you can take what I said and post nutball pictures all day long.  It won't matter to me, in the end.  My happiness at this point in my life is beyond compare.  You will never have what I do.
(10-08-2016, 06:40 PM)Hugo Wrote:

I have been saying since the first debate that it is important for the American people to be engaged in this election and watch the debates.  It is the only way to gauge how MANY canned goods and bullets you will need.  REGARDLESS of who wins.

So you can take what I said and post nutball pictures all day long.  It won't matter to me, in the end.  My happiness at this point in my life is beyond compare.  You will never have what I do.

You're not really answering are you. Embarrassed? You are hinting it will be either one group or another. Who might they be? Do tell.
(10-08-2016, 06:56 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:40 PM)Hugo Wrote:

You're not really answering are you. Embarrassed? You are hinting it will be either one group or another. Who might they be? Do tell.

Answered in the very first sentence.  You just refuse to hear.

I recommend stocking up on essentials, and you accuse me of paranoia.  Didn't Florida just go through a few days when the ENTIRE MASS MEDIA were telling folks to stock up on essentials?  When is that considered a bad idea?
Evidently I hit a nerve that brought out the big, bold letters. I guess I could have misinterpreted your post and you don't expect a total meltdown of society because HRC will win in a landslide.  Laughing

Just discussing this the other day.... In Hawaii when a storm is headed their way, everyone empties the shelves of TP, Spam, water and rice. So yea, being prepared is a good thing.
(10-08-2016, 07:36 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Evidently I hit a nerve that brought out the big, bold letters. I guess I could have misinterpreted your post and you don't expect a total meltdown of society because HRC will win in a landslide.  Laughing

Just discussing this the other day.... In Hawaii when a storm is headed their way, everyone empties the shelves of TP, Spam, water and rice. So yea, being prepared is a good thing.

Laughing  No "nerve" was even touched.  Just pointing out your underestimation of me, and your ignorance of some of my brief posts.

In the end, you agreed with me.  Did you even notice?
(10-08-2016, 07:36 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Evidently I hit a nerve that brought out the big, bold letters. 

No shit!  Twitch  Laughing  Laughing  Rolling Eyes
(10-08-2016, 07:43 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 07:36 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Evidently I hit a nerve that brought out the big, bold letters. I guess I could have misinterpreted your post and you don't expect a total meltdown of society because HRC will win in a landslide.  Laughing

Laughing  No "nerve" was even touched.  Just pointing out your underestimation of me, and your ignorance of some of my brief posts.

In the end, you agreed with me.  Did you even notice?

Of course, I have agreed with you on quite a few things over the years here. Pointed them out along the way but you don't seem to think I'm being honest most of the time.
[Image: 14568256_1783387881902562_91588583266194...e=58A0BF60]
(10-08-2016, 06:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:19 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: It's you and your mentally challenged party that doesn't see the point. Kkkillary has defended him, ruining the lives of his accusers, knowing she was lying and ruining those lives, yet now she obfuscates or flat out ignores any questions about it since she claims to feel ALL victims of rape and sexual abuse should be heard. They are far beyond be sleaze balls but yet YOU guys and your mental disorder still support her, knowing how she is and what she has done to people. THAT is the point.

Sorry to bust the most common and favorite far right wingers lie.. But Bill Clinton was never convicted of committing rape.
(10-09-2016, 01:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Sorry to bust the most common and favorite far right wingers lie.. But Bill Clinton was never convicted of committing rape.
He settled out of court. But if we are to believe the sincerity of his beast wife, every accuser is to be believed, and he has at least as many accusers as b Cosby.
(10-09-2016, 01:20 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

He settled out of court. But if we are to believe the sincerity of his beast wife, every accuser is to be believed, and he has at least as many accusers as b Cosby.
The fact that he settled out of court means nothing. Rich and famous people do it all the time and that's one good reason that some people will make accusations.

Sure compare him to Cosby but that makes no sense. Cosby has been accused of rape rape, drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, child sexual abuse, with MORE than 50 women.
Also Cosby ADMITTED to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with

Bill Clinton was accused of rape once and all the other stuff was sexual misconduct or simply sex with other women.

If Bill was your boy Trump you would be singing a different tune.
(10-09-2016, 01:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 01:20 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

The fact that he settled out of court means nothing. Rich and famous people do it all the time and that's one good reason that some people will make accusations.

Sure compare him to Cosby but that makes no sense. Cosby has been accused of rape rape, drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, child sexual abuse, with MORE than 50 women.
Also Cosby ADMITTED to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with

Bill Clinton was accused of rape once and all the other stuff was sexual misconduct or simply sex with other women.

If Bill was your boy Trump you would be singing a different tune.
We are still waiting for you guys to denounce kkkillary for her support of Bill and his rapes as well as the way the accusers were treated by her, even those that were just affairs.