My dog died today. :(
A member of the family is gone.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

RIP  Barney

[Image: 14702446_10207348456215908_6158648163686...e=589B9B31]
I'm so sorry for your loss.  Crying
Aw. He looks like a proud old guy.
So sorry for ya. But I bet he had a good life, and in the end that's all that matters.
A lose of a family member is heartbreaking.........shedding a tear for your family.
Thank you. It's very difficult to explain what an existential crisis this is to my family. It's much more involved than the dog just died. I've lost lots of pets. This death is like pebbles in a pond. It's a real crisis in my house. You'd have to know the history, which I won't go into here....it's just a very big deal and I'm just holding my breath to see what happens next. Sad
I've lost several over the years, and all of them live in my heart in their own way. But there is ONE that still lingers in the entire family memory. I hope you have pictures to focus on. Condolences.
(10-18-2016, 06:24 PM)Hugo Wrote: I've lost several over the years, and all of them live in my heart in their own way.  But there is ONE that still lingers in the entire family memory.  I hope you have pictures to focus on.  Condolences.

Similar story here as well. A true best friend of a dog. Been gone for 20 years and we all still miss that darn dog. He is buried in a special place we still visit.
(10-18-2016, 06:15 PM)Juniper Wrote: Thank you.  It's very difficult to explain what an existential crisis this is to my family.  It's much more involved than the dog just died. I've lost lots of pets. This death is like pebbles in a pond.  It's a real crisis in my house.  You'd have to know the history, which I won't go into here....it's just a very big deal and I'm just holding my breath to see what happens next. Sad

Man oh man... makes me wish I was down that direction... I could give you a hug (Eva taught me how to give good hug!) or buy you a beer... something.
(10-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 06:15 PM)Juniper Wrote: Thank you.  It's very difficult to explain what an existential crisis this is to my family.  It's much more involved than the dog just died. I've lost lots of pets. This death is like pebbles in a pond.  It's a real crisis in my house.  You'd have to know the history, which I won't go into here....it's just a very big deal and I'm just holding my breath to see what happens next. Sad

Man oh man... makes me wish I was down that direction... I could give you a hug (Eva taught me how to give good hug!) or buy you a beer... something.

Appreciated. Smiling