Moral to the Story...
Don't wrap your Goodwill crap like it's Ethan Allen. 

Georgia Man Arrested After Attempting To Export 300 Pounds Of Marijuana Out Of Oregon

Downloadable file: HWY_140.jpg
Downloadable file: Mason_Booking_Photo.png

On October 23, 2016 at about 10AM, an OSP Trooper stopped a U-Haul moving truck traveling eastbound on Highway 140E just outside Klamath Falls for a traffic violation (stop sign violation). The driver, Kim M MASON, age 24, of Duluth, Georgia, told the trooper he was traveling from Ashland to Salt Lake City, Utah.

The trooper became suspicious of the driver's behavior and asked for a consent search of the vehicle which was granted. The trooper discovered the U-Haul was loaded with recently purchased furniture from Goodwill which appeared to be extensively blanketed and taped. Inside the furniture troopers discovered 296.1 pounds of processed marijuana.

MASON was arrested for Export Marijuana Items From Oregon-Over 16oz (ORS 475B.185) which is a Class C Felony and for PCS Marijuana-Over 32oz which is a Class A Misdemeanor. MASON was lodged at the Klamath County Jail on the mentioned charges.

In Oregon an individual over 21 years of age may possess up to one ounce of marijuana outside their home. It is unlawful to export marijuana from Oregon. Visit: http://whatslegaloregon.com/ for further information.

No further information to be released at this time.
Only dumb fucks would drive that route, especially in a uhaul.
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Only dumb fucks would drive that route, especially in a uhaul.

What do you think he paid for that much?
(10-23-2016, 07:50 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Only dumb fucks would drive that route, especially in a uhaul.

My guess id he was just paid to take the risk. I think pounds can go for $400 or less when you buy that many.
(10-23-2016, 07:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:

My guess id he was just paid to take the risk. I think pounds can go for $400 or less when you buy that many.
[Image: photo.jpg]   
Over 118,000!
Why would a kid from Georgia be driving a u-haul to Salt Lake City? That almost sounds like probable cause right there.
(10-23-2016, 08:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:

[Image: photo.jpg]   
Over 118,000!

Like I said probably less, probabaly way less . But it would be worth maybe twice as much in Georgia as here so....

[Image: marijuana-map-012.jpg]
I'm off to Georgia in the morning. Razz

[Image: maysdz.jpg]
(10-23-2016, 08:34 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm off to Georgia in the morning. Razz

Sorry for the stuppy question, but is that from one plant? Half a plant? A couple of branches?
(10-23-2016, 08:47 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 08:34 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm off to Georgia in the morning. Razz

Sorry for the stuppy question, but is that from one plant? Half a plant? A couple of branches?

All of that together is probably less than half of any one of my plants. I have more in the drying racks. The stuff in the box is what we trimmed to day.
The jars are already dry and just need cured.
The stuff in the plastic container on top is small buds... bud stars. The other two are sugar leaf. The quart jars have about one and a half ounces . They are loosely packed so they will cure properly.