Free NY Times ---for three days
The NY Times will be free online on Nov 7, 8, and 9. 

(For those who don't subscribe, they limit you to 10 views per month) 

Note: it's NOT obligatory.  Smiling
Yeah, that's what Mom said about the castor oil, not obligatory. My ass!

edit; oops, forgot...

Big Grin
Thanks, Don Quixote.
(11-06-2016, 09:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: The NY Times will be free online on Nov 7, 8, and 9. 

(For those who don't subscribe, they limit you to 10 views per month) 

Note: it's NOT obligatory.  Smiling

Thanks, I'll have a look tomorrow. When does it start? 12:01 am?
Thanks but If I get 10 free views per month that's probably all I need anyway. Smiling
Free lies for 3 days, sweet
I wouldn't read it if it were free for life.

I would rather pay for good fiction than receive free fiction being pawned off as fact.
(11-06-2016, 01:03 PM)Hugo Wrote: I wouldn't read it if it were free for life.

I would rather pay for good fiction than receive free fiction being pawned off as fact.

I'd like to add some fact only news sources to my "feed." Could you share your top three for me to check out?
(11-06-2016, 01:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I'd like to add some fact only news sources to my "feed." Could you share your top three for me to check out?

Sure , Alex Jones.Hannity, Limbaugh, Michael Savage,Laura Ingram,Glen Beck, David Brooks and about a million conservative websites Don't you know all the media it controlled by the left?

It's  ALL rigged. Just ask any far right winger zealot on this forum.Yet somehow they still manage to hear parrot the exact words they hear from these far right loons
I suppose it would be too much to ask fro an example of all of these lies?

OH wait I know.. Climate change
(11-06-2016, 10:37 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Thanks, Don Quixote.

I'll bet Cuzz is flattered by the reference.
(11-06-2016, 09:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 10:37 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Thanks, Don Quixote.

I'll bet Cuzz is flattered by the reference.

There must be some mistake..... I'm not tilting. Unsure
(11-06-2016, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 01:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Sure , Alex Jones.Hannity, Limbaugh, Michael Savage,Laura Ingram,Glen Beck, David Brooks and about a million conservative websites  Don't you know all the media it controlled by the left?

It's  ALL rigged. Just ask any far right winger zealot on this forum.Yet somehow they still manage to hear parrot the exact words they hear from these far right loons
CNN fired Donna brazile for sending debate questions to kkkillary, but there's even more evidence that the dnc was feeding questions to CNN for the debate as well. But it's not rigged, just ask breadline bernie.