A thread about what I just lernt
If I highlight a word in something I'm typing. And then right click. One of the choices in the drop down menu is to do a Google search for that word.

I have Mozilla Firefox. I've never noticed this feature but I find it extremely handy. Maybe I'm the only person who was not aware of this but if not? You're welcome.

[Image: 29vmrn8.jpg]
Yeah, I find that pretty handy too.
(11-06-2016, 03:06 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Yeah, I find that pretty handy too.

I have a MacBook and use Safari. It too has that feature. But because there is SO little I don't know I haven't had occasion to use it this year.  Laughing
Now you just have to google search one of my complete posts and see if that works for you.
(11-07-2016, 05:16 PM)Juniper Wrote: Now  you just have to google search one of my complete posts and see if that works for you.

Big Grin
(11-06-2016, 02:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: If I highlight a word in something I'm typing. And then right click. One of the choices in the drop down menu is to do a Google search for that word.

I have Mozilla Firefox. I've never noticed this feature but I find it extremely handy. Maybe I'm the only person who was not aware of this but if not? You're welcome.

you have google as your default search engine.
If you change your default (mag glass next to search bar) then that won't say search google for '   ' anymore.
(11-08-2016, 06:30 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 02:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: If I highlight a word in something I'm typing. And then right click. One of the choices in the drop down menu is to do a Google search for that word.

you have google as your default search engine.
If you change your default (mag glass next to search bar) then that won't say search google for '   ' anymore.

Okedokee
[Image: Screenshot%202016-11-08%2018.26.56.png]
(11-08-2016, 07:31 PM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: Screenshot%202016-11-08%2018.26.56.png]

Why would I change from Google?