[Verse 1: Eminem]
Someone get this Aryan a sheet
Time to bury him, so tell him to prepare to get impeached

Everybody on your feet, this is where terrorism and
Heroism meets, square off in the streets

This chump barely even sleeps
All he does is watch Fox News like a parrot and repeats
While he looks like a canary with a beak

Why you think banned transgenders from the military with a tweet?
He's tryin' to divide us,
 thos shit's like a cult
But like Johnny, he'll only unite us

'Cause nothin' inside drives us like this fight does
Similar to when two cars collide 'cause
Our spirit's crushed, and this spot's a tight one
But here the jaws of life come
To pull us from the wreckage that's what we get pride from
When we can't wear stars and stripes 'cause
'Cause this type of pickle we're in is hard to deal
But there's always tomorrow still
If we start from the scratch like a scab, get the scars to heal
And band together for Charolettesville
And for Heather, fallen heroes, fill this wall with murals
Nevada get up, hit the damn resetter
Let's start from zero, this is our renewal
Spray tan, get ride of, get a brand new, better
America, and here's to where we're from

[Chorus: Alicia Keys & Eminem]
And here's to where where we all began, all began (stand up)
Here's to the land that made me
And made me who I am, who I am (hands up)
Here's to the land that raised me
This one for the only place that really knows me
From the cracks in the road that drove me
There's no place like home

[Verse 2: Eminem]
Didn't wanna piss your base off, did ya?
Can't denounce the Klan, 'cause they play golf with ya

You stay on Twitter, way to get your hate off, Nazi
I do not see a way y'all differ
And all you got are race cards
Better get the swastika with your name carved in it
Should be your trademark, 'cause hate's all you played off
And you just lickthe plate off
So I guess it pays to feed off of chaos
So basically, you Adolf Hitler

But you ain't ruining our country, punk
You won't take our pride from us, you won't define us
'Cause like a dictionary, things are looking up

So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up
Against this train wreck and take a stand
Even if it mean sittin' when they raise the flag

This ain't the Star Spangled Banner
This man just praised a statue of General Lee
'Cause he generally hates the black people, degrades hispanics

Take it back to the Shady national convention
Wish I woulda spit on it before I went
To shake his hand at the event
Or maybe had the wherewithal

To know that he was gonna try to tear apart
The sacred land we cherish and stand for, so
Hands in the air, let's hear it for
The start of a brand new America
Without him, and be proud of where we're from
And here's to where we're from

And here's to where we all began, all began (stand up)

[Bridge: Alicia Keys]
I won't give up
I won't give up on my home, that so many died for
You already know that I won't give up

I won't give up on my home, that so many died for
You already know
There's no place like home, no place like home
Wherever I go, no place like home
No place like home, no place like home
Wherever I go

Here's to where we all began, all began (stand up)

[/url]
[url=https://genius.com/videos/Deconstructing-eminem-s-rhyme-scheme-on-infinite?utm_source=recirculated_content]
https://www.thefourohfive.com/music/revi...d-mess-151

WORST album of his career...... Laughing
(12-15-2017, 10:45 AM)Hugo Wrote: https://www.thefourohfive.com/music/revi...d-mess-151

WORST album of his career...... Laughing

I would have no idea, nor care. They all have a worst.
If this was the year 2000, people might actually still give a shit about Eminem and his crappy music.
[Image: kTo8tzXP_bigger.jpg]Yoko OnoVerified account @yokoono 7h7 hours ago
More

This year starts our awakening. Together, we are arriving at a supreme understanding. It's time for action. We know, and we will.
(02-10-2018, 10:21 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kTo8tzXP_bigger.jpg]Yoko OnoVerified account @yokoono 7h7 hours ago
More

This year starts our awakening. Together, we are arriving at a supreme understanding. It's time for action. We know, and we will.

Other than Lennon's coat tails why does anyone care what she says?
(02-11-2018, 12:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 10:21 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kTo8tzXP_bigger.jpg]Yoko OnoVerified account @yokoono 7h7 hours ago
More

Yoko was more famous in Japan then Lennon was.
(02-11-2018, 01:06 PM)chuck white Wrote:
More

For what? certainly not for singing LOL
BAY CITY, MI -- Expressing disappointment over President Donald Trump and vowing to no longer be affiliated with any political party, the chairman of the Bay County Republican Party has stepped down from his post.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202018-02-12%20at%202.02.24%20PM.png]
[Image: y1gCTcz1_bigger.jpg]John McCainVerified account @SenJohnMcCain 1h1 hour ago

Thank you @MunSecConf for honoring me this weekend. I am counting on all of you to be brave, to be useful, to keep the faith, and to never, ever stop fighting for all that is good, and just, and decent about our world, and each other. #MSC2018
[/url][Image: 11017183_10155282006605716_7204757573273...e=5B074A2E]
Dan Rather

Yesterday at 2:47pm · [url=https://www.facebook.com/theDanRather/posts/10160055929705716#]

Those who seek to subvert the will of the majority will work very hard to make it seem like your voices will never be heard. They will make it seem like your votes don't count, like your values are outside of the norm of true American patriotism, that you must show respect to those who show you only disdain. Don't believe it. Cynicism and intimidation are often the refuges of the weak in an effort to make themselves seem strong.
But as we see voters rise up in elections across the nation, as we see a new generation of candidates for office claim that now is their time, as we see even the mighty NRA under siege with former corporate allies scurrying for the exits, it is a timely reminder: NO president...NO interest group... NO political party is bigger than the nation at large.
I have seen, time and time again, in the United States and around the globe, movements rooted in only a minority of the population change the course of history. This is especially true when those seeking change are on the side of justice. But there is something different in this country now. I do not see these protests as the marginalized fighting for fairness in an unjust system. I see it as a majority of Americans who believe in the rule of law, common sense gun regulations, honesty and integrity. They are rising up and realizing that when they speak they are joining a chorus of the majority.
More

Maybe for being a Native child, she was an artist before Lennon but I don't know why she would have been that well known...because all her art was done away from Japan and not Japanese in nature. Neo Dada. 

At any rate, she still is a peace activist and highly connected in the artistic sphere of the world.
(02-25-2018, 09:22 AM)Juniper Wrote:
More

Maybe for being a Native child, she was an artist before Lennon but I don't know why she would have been that well known...because all her art was done away from Japan and not Japanese in nature. Neo Dada. 

At any rate, she still is a peace activist and highly connected in the artistic sphere of the world.
I think Highly connected as in a lot of people just want any connection to John Lennon they can get.
(02-25-2018, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
More

I think Highly connected as in a lot of people just want any connection to John Lennon they can get.

Quote:Born in Tokyo in 1933, Yoko Ono was born into a family that had been well-known throughout Japan for generations. Yoko’s mother was a Yasuda, a family name associated with the powerful zaibatsu, financial, commercial, and industrial worlds that fueled Japan’s business empire. Her great-grandfather was Zenjiro Yasuda, the founder of the Bank of Tokyo.

Yoko’s maternal grandfather was Zensaburo Iomi who married the daughter of Zenjiro Yasuda. Zenjiro Yasuda, the founder of the Bank of Tokyo, was by far the wealthiest businessman in Japan.

http://beatleshistorian.com/?p=436
(02-25-2018, 01:22 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 12:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Other than Lennon's coat tails why does anyone care what she says?

Quote:Born in Tokyo in 1933, Yoko Ono was born into a family that had been well-known throughout Japan for generations. Yoko’s mother was a Yasuda, a family name associated with the powerful zaibatsu, financial, commercial, and industrial worlds that fueled Japan’s business empire. Her great-grandfather was Zenjiro Yasuda, the founder of the Bank of Tokyo.

Yoko’s maternal grandfather was Zensaburo Iomi who married the daughter of Zenjiro Yasuda. Zenjiro Yasuda, the founder of the Bank of Tokyo, was by far the wealthiest businessman in Japan.

Yeah in Japan she was well know. But here only because she married John. Otherwise we would have never heard of her.
(02-25-2018, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 01:06 PM)chuck white Wrote: Yoko was more famous in Japan then Lennon was.

Yeah in Japan she was well know. But here only because she married John. Otherwise we would have never heard of her.

I'm not sure how famous she was in Japan...infamous perhaps to a slight degree for being non conformist. I don't know how "famous"  her aristocratic heritage really made her to the common sector of Japan. She was an established performance artist before she met Lennon. I don't know if we would have heard about her too much, but in the artist community she was beginning to become known.  I have a lot of mixed feelings about Yoko. I also don't buy for a second her claim that she had never heard of the Beatles before she met John.  I do believe her peace activism is as sincere as anyone else's .  She turned 85 this week.
(02-25-2018, 02:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 09:22 AM)Juniper Wrote: Maybe for being a Native child, she was an artist before Lennon but I don't know why she would have been that well known...because all her art was done away from Japan and not Japanese in nature. Neo Dada. 

I'm not sure how famous she was in Japan...infamous perhaps to a slight degree for being non conformist. I don't know how "famous"  her aristocratic heritage really made her to the common sector of Japan.  She was an established performance artist before she met Lennon. I don't know if we would have heard about her too much, but in the artist community she was beginning to become known.  I have a lot of mixed feelings about Yoko. I also don't buy for a second her claim that she had never heard of the Beatles before she met John.  I do believe her peace activism is as sincere as anyone else's .  She turned 85 this week.

Well one thing is for sure. She could sing like a mockingbird.

A Mockingbird that was in a cats mouth Laughing
(02-25-2018, 03:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote: I think Highly connected as in a lot of people just want any connection to John Lennon they can get.

I'm not sure how famous she was in Japan...infamous perhaps to a slight degree for being non conformist. I don't know how "famous"  her aristocratic heritage really made her to the common sector of Japan.  She was an established performance artist before she met Lennon. I don't know if we would have heard about her too much, but in the artist community she was beginning to become known.  I have a lot of mixed feelings about Yoko. I also don't buy for a second her claim that she had never heard of the Beatles before she met John.  I do believe her peace activism is as sincere as anyone else's .  She turned 85 this week.

Yep.
(02-25-2018, 05:08 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 03:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 01:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: http://beatleshistorian.com/?p=436

Yep.

I heard worse. She really was ahead of her time.