There is a pimple on my ass.
I just wanted ONE lousy thread that was more interesting than Trump threads.

Your welcome.
Enjoy it while it lasts!   Blink 

The thread I mean!
(11-12-2016, 12:56 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Enjoy it while it lasts!   Blink 

The thread I mean!

Laughing LaughingLaughing

Funny suddenly more righties want to post here then ever LOL.

And on Facebook , other than gloating, the favorite new right wing stereotype is to claim the protestors represent ALL of us who voted for Hillary.

But look at me now? here I am ALSO thinks what I say matters one tiny bit. wait a tic... I've always said that.
I think being a pimple on DT'S ass may be our only recourse.
(11-12-2016, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The thread I mean!

And on Facebook , other than gloating, the favorite new right wing stereotype is to claim the protestors represent ALL of us who voted for Hillary.

But look at me now? here I am ALSO thinks what I say matters one tiny bit. wait a tic... I've always said that.

Apparently ANYONE who didn't want Trump is an extreme "Snowflake".
Try putting hemp oil on it.

[Image: 8684.gif]

The thread I mean!

Two posts and you turn it into a trump thread YOURSELF. Lol Go tend that pimple and leave the critical thinking to us more inclined to be able to handle it.
(11-12-2016, 09:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

The thread I mean!

Two posts and you turn it into a trump thread YOURSELF. Lol Go tend that pimple and leave the critical thinking to us more inclined to be able to handle it.

leave the critical thinking to OL, who is more inclined to be able to handle your ass.
(11-12-2016, 09:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

The thread I mean!

Two posts and you turn it into a trump thread YOURSELF.
Yes ,you are so perceptive , and you figured that out all by yourself?

I alluded to the same thing  Sherlock.......... "But look at me now? here I am ALSO"

Your critical thinking comes from right wing entertainers and it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see that.
(11-12-2016, 07:02 PM)chuck white Wrote: Try putting hemp oil on it.

[Image: 8684.gif]

It's not cancer Razz