Who Is It?
(04-13-2018, 04:29 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 04:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 03:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: By the way, there is no proof it is John. That's why it's a mystery photo.  Doing reverse Google image searches really takes all the fun out of the game, btw.

Well sorry I didn't pay much attention to what thread I was on. The "who is it" thread. I saw your post and the way you worded it I thought YOU wondered who it was and WHY it kept Popping up.
I doubt anyone could have guessed anyway Razz

BTW who cares which beetle it is?

Well, you sure didn't give anyone a chance, did you?  I'm not playing if that's how you play. Just sayin'.  And it does matter.  They weren't one 4 headed monster despite what some might say.  And you can't even spell the word. Anyway, if it didn't matter which(one), you never gave anyone a chance to play, and it's not a game then.

Razz
What part of I didn't know it was a game are you not getting?    Other wise I WOULD not have given the answer because I NEVER do.  That's NOT how "I play".
It's like you didn't read any of my explanation.
(04-13-2018, 04:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 03:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: By the way, there is no proof it is John. That's why it's a mystery photo.  Doing reverse Google image searches really takes all the fun out of the game, btw.

Well sorry I didn't pay much attention to what thread I was on. The "who is it" thread. I saw your post and the way you worded it I thought YOU wondered who it was and WHY it kept Popping up.

Well, you sure didn't give anyone a chance, did you?  I'm not playing if that's how you play. Just sayin'.  And it does matter.  They weren't one 4 headed monster despite what some might say.  And you can't even spell the word. Anyway, if it didn't matter which(one), you never gave anyone a chance to play, and it's not a game then.

Razz
What part of I didn't know it was a game are you not getting?    Other wise I WOULD not have given the answer because I NEVER do.  That's NOT how "I play".
Yes, I read it.  But I never said why am I getting this picture?  I was just trying to contribute to a thread and throw something in.
(04-13-2018, 06:22 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 04:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Razz
Yes, I read it.  But I never said why am I getting this picture?  I was just trying to contribute to a thread and throw something in.
The whole "why am I getting this picture" comment threw me off. I thought you did not know.
And I thought I explained this fairly well and you STILL acted like googling the image was how I played the game.

It's not. I haven't used google to to answer "who is it" ever before and again I did it this time by accident.

Forgive me Embarrassed Big Grin Laughing Razz

Razz

I thought I already won.  Unsure Big Grin
(04-13-2018, 06:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Razz

I thought I already won.  Unsure Big Grin

Clearly  you have.
[Image: DTwOBS5XkAAWU1B.jpg]
(07-26-2018, 03:51 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: DTwOBS5XkAAWU1B.jpg]

I don't know but it makes me think of Adam Ant.
And Jeez! TV! Take a guess before you go google the damn thing!
(07-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Juniper Wrote: And Jeez! TV!  Take a guess before you go google the damn thing!
Because this explanation before wasn't good enough? Sheesh give me a break Confused
"Well sorry I didn't pay much attention to what thread I was on. The "who is it" thread. I saw your post and the way you worded it I thought YOU wondered who it was and WHY it kept Popping up."
(07-26-2018, 03:51 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: DTwOBS5XkAAWU1B.jpg]

Not a clue but it must have been a comedy movie with that crap on his nose. Plus eyeliner and
  lipstick.
(07-26-2018, 04:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Juniper Wrote: And Jeez! TV!  Take a guess before you go google the damn thing!
Because this explanation before wasn't good enough? Sheesh give me a break Confused
"Well sorry I didn't pay much attention to what thread I was on. The "who is it" thread. I saw your post and the way you worded it I thought YOU wondered who it was and WHY it kept Popping up."
Razz 

You're shouting you know. Laughing
(07-26-2018, 04:54 PM)Juniper Wrote:
Razz 

Yes I was before because I could not through to you without caps Laughing
(07-26-2018, 05:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:54 PM)Juniper Wrote:
Razz 

Yes I was before because I could not through to you without caps Laughing

Yeah?   Laughing Laughing
It's a woman!!  It's her....

[Image: Alysa.jpg]
(07-26-2018, 05:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's a woman!!  It's her....

Nah.  and who's she?
I still say it might be Adam Ant.
(07-26-2018, 05:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 05:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's a woman!!  It's her....

Nah.  and who's she?

Can't say it would be a spoiler.
(07-26-2018, 05:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: I still say it might be Adam Ant.

Then.
[Image: 712kVa8qsYL._SY355_.jpg]

Now.

[Image: Adam-Ant-Net-Worth.jpg]
(07-26-2018, 05:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Then.

Now.

Yeah, I thought his face seemed familiar.
(07-26-2018, 05:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Then.

Now.

Then... [Image: tD1FQbEE.jpg]