Hope
(11-10-2016, 12:24 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:38 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 08:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not sure how it works... All of the specifics... Or anything about treating cancer with radiation, chemo, marijuana or anything else.  That said... one of my girlfriends has a very close male friend that was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery, but rather than go with the normal course of treatment (chemo), he started his own course of treatment that includes marijuana suppositories.  He started seeing results with his numbers being better within 2 weeks... 6 months later and his doctors are amazed at where his numbers are now.  I don't know if it will cure cancer, but there definitely are healing properties.

#makeamericagreatagainagain

He had surgery. I assume that means they removed a tumor. Yeah same here. And my surgeon did everything he could to try and remove everything and not leave one single cancer cell.
But they can't be sure. So that's when the Chemo comes in. To kill what cancer cells might have remained.

The person you refer to could be in the exact same condition with out the marijuana suppositories.

I could also have been cancer free with out the chemo.

So I don't see how you can say MJ "definitely" has healing properties.

They knew that they were NOT able to get it all.

I wonder why? my surgeon simply said he tired to get it all but no one could be sure.

Anyway no offense but I'm not going to assume MJ suppositories "cured cancer" form hearing about a friend of a friend of a friend who said....

Who's to say his own body didn't fight of the cells that were left IF there were any.

Unless you have two identical cases one with MJ suppositories and one with a placebos you just can't know. As a matter of fact to actually know you need hundreds of cases.
(11-10-2016, 03:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 08:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not sure how it works... All of the specifics... Or anything about treating cancer with radiation, chemo, marijuana or anything else.  That said... one of my girlfriends has a very close male friend that was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery, but rather than go with the normal course of treatment (chemo), he started his own course of treatment that includes marijuana suppositories.  He started seeing results with his numbers being better within 2 weeks... 6 months later and his doctors are amazed at where his numbers are now.  I don't know if it will cure cancer, but there definitely are healing properties.

He had surgery. I assume that means they removed a tumor. Yeah same here. And my surgeon did everything he could to try and remove everything and not leave one single cancer cell.
But they can't be sure. So that's when the Chemo comes in. To kill what cancer cells might have remained.

The person you refer to could be in the exact same condition with out the marijuana suppositories.

I wonder why? my surgeon simply said he tired to get it all but no one could be sure.

Anyway no offense but I'm not going to assume MJ suppositories "cured cancer" form hearing about a friend of a friend of a friend who said....

Who's to say his own body didn't fight of the cells that were left IF there were any.

Unless you have two identical cases one with MJ suppositories and one with a placebos you just can't know. As a matter of fact to actually know you need hundreds of cases.
I also didn't say it "cured" his cancer... His numbers (what ever that is) were improving... in amazing leaps and bounds.  His doctors were even surprised.  He is continuing to do things his way... and his doctors are continuing to watch him and at this point are supporting him in his chosen method of treatment.  What I said was that it has healing properties... It's helping him.
Well boy set a new personal record, 2 grandmal seizures and 12 partial seizures in less than 24 hours. He had a seizure at school and fell and hit his head Wednesday afternoon that kicked off a cluster from hell. The cbd oil stops seizures in these cases but doesn't prevent them. His therapist was able to help muscles release tension so the skull plates could slip back into alignment yesterday, no seizures now since yesterday at midday. We gave him 3 days worth of cbd oil in that time and once his head released he was actually stoned.
(11-10-2016, 05:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 03:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I also didn't say it "cured" his cancer... His numbers (what ever that is) were improving... in amazing leaps and bounds.  His doctors were even surprised.  He is continuing to do things his way... and his doctors are continuing to watch him and at this point are supporting him in his chosen method of treatment.  What I said was that it has healing properties... It's helping him.

You're right you didn't say cure. Smiling
naturalnews.com
http://www.naturalnews.com/056127_medicinal_marijuana_seizures_child_protective_services.html
Originally published November 23 2016

State seizes kids from mom who used marijuana, yet no punishment for parents who push ADHD drugs
by J. D. Heyes

(NaturalNews) Once again, state bureaucrats playing the role of tyrannical thugs have stolen a child from a parent who dared to treat her daughter with medical marijuana, even as they and federal-level bureaucrat thugs allow Big Pharma and establishment medicine to hook kids on dangerous ADHD medications.

As reported by Blacklisted News, a young mother in Idaho lost custody of her three-year-old daughter after providing her with marijuana smoothies, which was the only thing she could find that would help relieve her little girl's seizures.

Kelsey Osbourne, 23, said that using marijuana on her three-year-old was a last-resort tactic after all other medications she was being given by the medical establishment were not working to stem her daughter Madyson's often violent seizures.

She said that her daughter's seizures got so bad that very often she began vomiting and hallucinating from them. Then, of course, there is the fact that seizures can cut off oxygen to the brain and cause damage.

It was a treatment that worked when Big Pharma didn't
But none of that mattered to the state Nazis who obviously can't see the hypocrisy and irony of forcing Osbourne and Madyson to rely on standard medical treatment that wasn't working. To our knowledge, however, no charges have been filed against her physicians and providers for using ineffective medications.

Blacklisted News noted that Madyson's seizure activity ramped up so much during the month of October and seemed to be getting worse that her mother became desperate. As her daughter was detoxing from prescription anti-psychotic medications which were supposed to relieve her symptoms, it became clear to Osbourne that they weren't working and never would.

While marijuana use is not legal in Idaho, where Osbourne lives with her two children, in some areas of the state, parents who have children stricken with epilepsy are legally permitted to give them cannabis oil. But when she wasn't able to obtain any, Osbourne decided instead to make her daughter some marijuana butter and give it to her.

In early October the little girl tested positive for marijuana at her doctor's office (it wasn't clear why she was tested in the first place). Shortly afterward, the state goons at protective services showed up to remove Madyson and her little brother, Ryker, 2, from the home and place her in the custody of Osbourn's ex. She is allowed supervised visits.

Doctors said their concern wasn't due necessarily to the fact that the little girl tested positive for the active ingredient in marijuana, but rather that Osbourne had given Madyson recreational marijuana, which contains THC, which can supposedly be dangerous to a child's development.

But again, as noted by Fox 8, the pot "smoothies" were keeping little Madyson's seizures at bay.

"They would stop and come back, stop and come back," Osbourne told the local news team.

Guess what nearly every mass shooting has in common? Hint: It's not marijuana
The reason why cannabis oil is legal for use in epileptic kids is because it is free of THC.

"The [cannabis oil] they use for epilepsy doesn't have THC, it doesn't appear to have any kind of brain development issues," said Tom Shanahan of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. "Recreational marijuana does cause that so it's not safe for these children."

Osbourne is facing charges of misdemeanor injury to a child, but has pleaded not guilty.

"It's something that I'm going to fight for and I'm not going to give up until have them back home where they have been begging me to be," she said. "I'm not going to stop. I won't stop. If it takes me two years, then it's going to take me two years."

Meanwhile, as Dan Roberts from Ammoland reported in 2013, nearly every mass shooting incident that had occurred to that point had one thing in common: The shooters were all on one or more psychotropic drugs.

"Multiple credible scientific studies going back more than a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs (Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior," he reported.

And yet, states aren't holding anyone responsible for that deadly behavior.

Sources:

BlacklistedNews.com

MyFox8.com

NaturalNews.com

Science.NaturalNews.com
Well, I picked up mom and boy yesterday from OHSU, they were flown up there by mercy flights saturday morning. Wednesday early morning at rogue valley they actually moved us out of the room and rushed in the rapid response team and life support equipment. I learned a lot more about people, cannabis oil, and extraction processes, unfortunately we almost lost boy in the process.
(11-30-2016, 11:28 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well, I picked up mom and boy yesterday from OHSU, they were flown up there by mercy flights saturday morning. Wednesday early morning at rogue valley they actually moved us out of the room and rushed in the rapid response team and life support equipment. I learned a lot more about people, cannabis oil, and extraction processes, unfortunately we almost lost boy in the process.

Is he better? Back home too?
(11-30-2016, 12:46 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 11:28 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well, I picked up mom and boy yesterday from OHSU, they were flown up there by mercy flights saturday morning. Wednesday early morning at rogue valley they actually moved us out of the room and rushed in the rapid response team and life support equipment. I learned a lot more about people, cannabis oil, and extraction processes, unfortunately we almost lost boy in the process.

Better but far from out of the woods. His brain has went into overdrive and is in a constant seizure pattern. It's a constant electrical storm in his brain that hopefully the new meds will calm down. In 5 hours he had enough emergency narcotics injected into him for 8 people and still didn't call things down for long. They're home right now, hopefully it stays that way.
(12-01-2016, 07:29 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:46 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Better but far from out of the woods. His brain has went into overdrive and is in a constant seizure pattern. It's a constant electrical storm in his brain that hopefully the new meds will calm down. In 5 hours he had enough emergency narcotics injected into him for 8 people and still didn't call things down for long. They're home right now, hopefully it stays that way.

I wish I could honestly say, "I feel your pain". It wouldn't be the truth. I feel so blessed, by comparison, in that I've never had to deal with anything even close to what you are going though. I can imagine it, to some degree, but never really understand the suffering your family is faced with. 

I'm not a praying kind of guy so I can't offer you that. For what it's worth (not much) please know you have my deepest regard and compassionate feelings for the trials and tribulations you must endure. 

My sincere and deepest wish is for a miracle that will free you from this insidious condition.
Thanks wonk quite the ride this has been with boy. He gets pretty confused when he goes to sleep in his bed and wakes up in the hospital with shit sticking out of him.
(12-01-2016, 10:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Thanks wonk quite the ride this has been with boy. He gets pretty confused when he goes to sleep in his bed and wakes up in the hospital with shit sticking out of him.

As I thought about what I could say without saying something stupid, Wonky comes along and nails it. Man has a way with words.... I'm sorry anyone has to endure such things, especially children. How old is your boy? (if you don't mind saying)  Embarrassed

My neighbor and his son both use the VA and Shriner's on a pretty regular basis. (unfortunately) They both get seizures for completely different reasons.  Dad took an IED close enough to get brain damage from the blast but didn't lose any limbs. He seems completely normal but I think he said his memory is affected in addition to the seizures. The son has CP with limited function on his left side. The seizures have slowed and has been doing well enough to move into the regular 4th grade class. The son plays with my daughter and the rest of the kids in the hood and so far hasn't had any episodes while playing.
(12-01-2016, 11:42 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 10:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Thanks wonk quite the ride this has been with boy. He gets pretty confused when he goes to sleep in his bed and wakes up in the hospital with shit sticking out of him.

As I thought about what I could say without saying something stupid, Wonky comes along and nails it. Man has a way with words.... I'm sorry anyone has to endure such things, especially children. How old is your boy? (if you don't mind saying)  Embarrassed

My neighbor and his son both use the VA and Shriner's on a pretty regular basis. (unfortunately) They both get seizures for completely different reasons.  Dad took an IED close enough to get brain damage from the blast but didn't lose any limbs. He seems completely normal but I think he said his memory is affected in addition to the seizures. The son has CP with limited function on his left side. The seizures have slowed and has been doing well enough to move into the regular 4th grade class. The son plays with my daughter and the rest of the kids in the hood and so far hasn't had any episodes while playing.

He's 19 and physically fit and very active up until recently. The only upside to seizures is most of the time they don't have any memory of any of it, but sometimes they experience some seizures with full consciousness. It's really bad to watch that as the pain looks to be pretty extreme. The good thing is the mri and cat scan show no changes in his brain, as in the severe damage he was born with hasn't got worse. As it is puberty is the main contributor to the seizures but also we think the bad cbd oil we were given built up until his system was overloaded and had to react. Right now he's back to one partial seizure at night so far. I made my own batch of cbd oil with coconut oil from some I grew myself this summer but the doc asked we don't do anything while we change meds and let his system try to recover. But the doc is 100% on board with cannabis oil therapy going forward.
You grew your own coconuts?