Fake News
(11-27-2018, 11:16 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 09:44 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 07:02 AM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
More

....The Fake News Media builds Bob Mueller up as a Saint, when in actuality he is the exact opposite. He is doing TREMENDOUS damage to our Criminal Justice System, where he is only looking at one side and not the other. Heroes will come of this, and it won’t be Mueller and his...

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 56m56 minutes ago
More

....terrible Gang of Angry Democrats. Look at their past, and look where they come from. The now $30,000,000 Witch Hunt continues and they’ve got nothing but ruined lives. Where is the Server? Let these terrible people go back to the Clinton Foundation and “Justice” Department!

He's either an ignorant putz or a maestro at plucking his supporters strings.

OK, maybe both.

Did you see the Tweet from yesterday? Does he think EVERYONE should be questioned even if there no evidence of contact? LE follow leads so why would they question people "who never met, saw or spoke to a Russian?"

Excerpt:  "Will he be putting in statements from hundreds of people closely involved with my campaign who never met, saw or spoke to a Russian during this period? So many campaign workers, people inside from the beginning, ask me why they have not been called (they want to be). There was NO Collusion & Mueller knows it!"

Yeah, I saw that. He must be running out of deflections if he's digging that deep for something, anything.

Sometimes I think people are just pleased when he can construct a coherent sentence. I guess it would be asking too much for that sentence to stand up to logic or reason too. So, his followers cheer and think they're somehow winning.
[Image: DtSneMVWwAAIqa2.jpg]
(11-30-2018, 05:54 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: DtSneMVWwAAIqa2.jpg] what does that even mean?
What tells you immediately it 's photoshopped? Smiling

[Image: DtWGPxuVAAAUmPG.jpg]