Poor Baby.
From todays MT (12/15). 

Mail Tribune
A woman whose belly button ring was missing after she underwent knee surgery is suing Asante for $125,000 because she says a nurse must have inappropriately touched her and removed the piercing.
The woman is complaining of negligence, assault and battery in her lawsuit against Asante, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass and the male nurse. She goes by the initials H.A. in the lawsuit, which is pending in Jackson County Circuit Court

*******************************************************

Well hell yeah! I think she should sue for 80 millon dollars. NO. 100 million! After all, she was "inappropriately touched". Can you imagine? "inappropriately touched"! Why, I never! And her belly button ring in missing. I bet it was pure chrome too! 
But hey, why not. Asante has the money...deep pockets and all. 

Poor thing. I hope whe gets counseling. Something like this could cause PTSD. Or even PSTD. Maybe even DPST, who knows. 

Send her over. I'll council her. May take a while, but I'll "get 'er done". 
(12-15-2016, 04:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: From todays MT (12/15). 

Mail Tribune
A woman whose belly button ring was missing after she underwent knee surgery is suing Asante for $125,000 because she says a nurse must have inappropriately touched her and removed the piercing.
The woman is complaining of negligence, assault and battery in her lawsuit against Asante, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass and the male nurse. She goes by the initials H.A. in the lawsuit, which is pending in Jackson County Circuit Court

Well hell yeah! I think she should sue for 80 millon dollars. NO. 100 million! After all, she was "inappropriately touched". Can you imagine? "inappropriately touched"! Why, I never! And her belly button ring in missing. I bet it was pure chrome too! 

Poor thing. I hope whe gets counseling. Something like this could cause PTSD. Or even PSTD. Maybe even DPST, who knows. 

I doubt she will get a nickel unless Asante just caves.
(12-15-2016, 07:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Mail Tribune

I was at coffee the other day and a guy I know said we live in a litigious society. I told him some people don't even go to church, and how does he explain that? 
Of course I got mocked and laughed at (again) so had to ask Mrs. Wonky what it means. She said it was folks who hire lawyers to divorce stupid husbands. 
Whatever. 
She so damn smart why did she marry me?
(12-15-2016, 07:31 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Mail Tribune

I was at coffee the other day and a guy I know said we live in a litigious society. I told him some people don't even go to church, and how does he explain that? 
Of course I got mocked and laughed at (again) so had to ask Mrs. Wonky what it means. She said it was folks who hire lawyers to divorce stupid husbands. 
Whatever. 
Low hanging fruit
(12-15-2016, 07:35 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Mail Tribune

Whatever. 
Low hanging fruit

That's not fair, Wonky doesn't even wear the Daisy Duke shorts anymore.
(12-15-2016, 07:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 07:35 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Mail Tribune

Whatever. 
Low hanging fruit

That's not fair, Wonky doesn't even wear the Daisy Duke shorts anymore.

Like hell. Well, in the summertime when I wear my tire-tread sandals.