Russians Flocking to Buy U.S. Property After Donald Trump's Win
Knight Frank has registered a 35% surge in Russian inquiries on U.S. properties.

Russian buyers are homing in on U.S. real-estate following property magnate Donald Trump’s election victory in November.

Global real estate consultancy Knight Frank has registered a 35% surge in Russian inquiries on U.S. properties compared to last year, CNN Money reports.

And according to Knight Frank it’s not only investment properties that are attracting attention—vacation homes and commercial real estate are on Russian radars too.

Marina Kuzmina, head of international sales at Knight Frank Russia, told CNN Money, “Many of our customers are going go to the Art Basel Miami Beach exhibition and will see real estate there.”

“A few customers are interested in the opportunity to buy property in development projects of Donald Trump, and we have received requests from U.S. developers wishing to cooperate with Russia,” Kuzmina added.

The vast majority of the inquiries the agency handled reportedly fall between in the budget range of $500,000 to $5 million, with Miami and New York City attracting the most attention.

http://fortune.com/2016/12/08/us-propert...an-buyers/
This is the most "pleasant" teacher I could find for my forum "friends" to study with. 

(12-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This is the most "pleasant" teacher I could find for my forum "friends" to study with. 

Yeah OK how much are they asking for her?
(12-16-2016, 07:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This is the most "pleasant" teacher I could find for my forum "friends" to study with. 

More than a few pieces of low hanging fruit
(12-16-2016, 07:38 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 07:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

More than a few pieces of low hanging fruit

Wa ha. It might be a good deal if they sell her by the pound, and shipping wouldn't be too bad either.
Remember Wood Allen's* "War and Peace? His grandfather handed him a piece of sod about 8 inches square saying, "I always wanted to buy you a plot of land". 

Woody Allen is crazy. Crazy good, except when he is having sex with his daughter.  Sad. Well, adopted daughter. Or his wife's adopted daughter. Whatever: Too young, too close, and Woody proved to be a dirty old man. Still a talented guy. Woody Allen old. Some guys you thing will NEVER get old. Like Ron Howard. Or me.  Razz

Allan Stewart Konigsberg
(12-20-2016, 05:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Remember Wood Allen's* "War and Peace? His grandfather handed him a piece of sod about 8 inches square saying, "I always wanted to buy you a plot of land". 

Woody Allen is crazy. Crazy good, except when he is having sex with his daughter.  Sad. Well, adopted daughter. Or his wife's adopted daughter. Whatever: Too young, too close, and Woody proved to be a dirty old man. Still a talented guy. Woody Allen old. Some guys you thing will NEVER get old. Like Ron Howard. Or me.  Razz

Allan Stewart Konigsberg

Woody and his wife aren't even related, (no chance of inbreeding) so it's a case of old guy having sex with a young woman.
(12-20-2016, 09:44 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 05:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Remember Wood Allen's* "War and Peace? His grandfather handed him a piece of sod about 8 inches square saying, "I always wanted to buy you a plot of land". 

Allan Stewart Konigsberg

Woody and his wife aren't even related, (no chance of inbreeding) so it's a case of old guy having sex with a young woman.

I could never stand the guy but the charges came out in a custody battle and were never proven.
(12-21-2016, 01:54 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Allan Stewart Konigsberg

I could never stand the guy but the charges came out in a custody battle and were never proven.

I had this argument with Wonk years ago. He thinks Woody is a dirty old man and nothing's gunna change that. Woody doesn't know Wonk, so it don't bother him none. Besides, Woody and his wife are happy together. And yay for old guys with young wives.
(12-21-2016, 02:55 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Allan Stewart Konigsberg

I had this argument with Wonk years ago. He thinks Woody is a dirty old man and nothing's gunna change that. Woody doesn't know Wonk, so it don't bother him none. Besides, Woody and his wife are happy together. And yay for old guys with young wives.

Whatever.  I don't remember all the gory details but he was hanging out a Mia's place when "his wife" was just a kid, then married her when she "developed". Seems kind of sleezy somehow.
(12-21-2016, 03:02 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:55 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Allan Stewart Konigsberg

Whatever.  I don't remember all the gory details but he was hanging out a Mia's place when "his wife" was just a kid, then married her when she "developed". Seems kind of sleezy somehow.

Yes, And don't you just wish you could have pulled that off. Sleezy maybe, Illegal no . And your friend will just have to get over it.