Predictions for 2017
It's that time a year again to get in your predictions..
let see how well we did from last year

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...redictions

I think Wonky and Cletus nailed it.

Wonky Wrote:
Quote:cletus1 Wrote:
Quote:I predict that I will care less in 2016.

I predict I will care EVEN LESS than you in 2016. 

I also got the 2016 being the warmest on record.
Wow. Lots of brilliance in that thread.
(12-19-2016, 09:19 PM)Big Rock Wrote: Wow. Lots of brilliance in that thread.

Also I got the leap year think right Big Grin
I predict the Camry will be the best-selling sedan in the U.S. and the F-150 will be the best-selling full-size truck.
Quote:World Psychic Predictions for 2017 and Beyond

https://www.jeannemayell.com/psychic-pre...ted-often/

Quote:a vision that a pipeline would be laid over sacred land in May 2017.  If this happens, the movement sparked by Standing Rock will only become stronger.]
Quote:when Fidel Castro dies, soon afterwards there will be an American economic crisis
Quote:Mars is the ultimate goal. How useful and practical this will be is problematical. It will turn out to be a decade long plan. NASA routine science is going to take a huge hit, to pay for it. Chinese will surprise us all next year, in space. They have decided to use it to kick start expansion of their economy, together with other hi-tech stuff. Also to challenge America on its own ground, politically.
I predict Donald Trump will be President, and survive an assassination attempt. Valuesize will be sad it wasn't successful.
There will be lots of weird crap on television.
(12-19-2016, 09:32 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict Donald Trump will be President, and survive an assassination attempt.  Valuesize will be sad it wasn't successful.

Cheer up Valuesize, the VP is worse then Donald.
(12-19-2016, 09:32 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict Donald Trump will be President, and survive an assassination attempt.  Valuesize will be sad it wasn't successful.

WRONG! 

Assassination is too good for him. Failure and impeachment is much better.
I predict ice dildos will sell like hot cakes for the next 8 years to butt hurt demokkkratikkks. I also predict vs will be a major purchaser of them.
(12-19-2016, 10:17 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I predict ice dildos will sell like hot cakes for the next 8 years to butt hurt demokkkratikkks. I also predict vs will be a major purchaser of them.

Wow, I think he has a crush on VS.

Sounds like OL invested heavily into this ice dildo thing.
(12-19-2016, 11:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 10:17 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I predict ice dildos will sell like hot cakes for the next 8 years to butt hurt demokkkratikkks. I also predict vs will be a major purchaser of them.

Wow, I think he has a crush on VS.

Sounds like OL invested heavily into this ice dildo thing.

It seems like he has always let things about butts slip in to his posts Razz

It funny to me that now since trump won guys like him don't have anything to bitch about. So they had to find something.
Now its "butt hurt" "snow flakes" "safety pins" "safe spaces" "cry babies" 

They all sound like they went to far right wing classes to learn these key words. And even they MUST know at least or more of the same percentage of them would have been crying if Hillary won.

It's like someone took their Obama doll and their needles. And  now they HAVE to adapt like a baby from a tit to a bottle.
2017? 

One hell of a bumpy ride!

History proves that Democracies often fail in the first few hundred years. 

Let's hope (some of you pray) that our nation survives what is bound to be the turmoil from the leadership of a man who only a year ago was mocked by so many as a buffoon. 

Hang on with both hands.
(12-20-2016, 09:05 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: 2017? 

Let's hope (some of you pray) that our nation survives what is bound to be the turmoil from the leadership of a man who only a year ago was mocked by so many as a buffoon. 

Hang on with both hands.

Really?
(12-20-2016, 10:00 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:05 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: 2017? 

Hang on with both hands.

Really?
Really.
Wonky will take his ball and go home for at least 2 RVF time outs.
cletus will take 1 time out
VS's head will explode from Trump hysteria sometime after his inauguration.
TV will change his name to CLguy
chuck will still be on my ignore list
Scrap will realize her dream of traveling cross country to take selfies of herself, booze and her Jesus picture at popular tourist destinations, calling it her water to wine tour.
Hugo will become Trump's senior tweet advisor.
OL will become a millionaire after marketing his homemade CBD coconut oil and helping seizure victims all over the world.
Juniper will change her nickname 3 more times, Elm, Birch and TiaTreeiagopeeia.
If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

Happy New Year
(12-20-2016, 10:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

It's as if you know me personally. I am beside myself (and that's hard to do).
(12-20-2016, 10:38 AM)Big Rock Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

It's as if you know me personally. I am beside myself (and that's hard to do).

What can I say, It's a gift Razz
(12-20-2016, 10:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: Wonky will take his ball and go home for at least 2 RVF time outs.
cletus will take 1 time out
VS's head will explode from Trump hysteria sometime after his inauguration.
TV will change his name to CLguy
chuck will still be on my ignore list
Scrap will realize her dream of traveling cross country to take selfies of herself, booze and her Jesus picture at popular tourist destinations, calling it her water to wine tour.
Hugo will become Trump's senior tweet advisor.
OL will become a millionaire after marketing his homemade CBD coconut oil and helping seizure victims all over the world.
Juniper will change her nickname 3 more times, Elm, Birch and TiaTreeiagopeeia.
If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

Happy New Year
FYI, I would never try to get rich helping people with my oil. OTOH I do make sure to charge those with Bernie and Hillary stickers on their cars double for any construction services they might want/need, you know wealth redistribution and all. I would still give them my oil if needed though. Smiling