Predictions for 2017
(12-20-2016, 11:05 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: Wonky will take his ball and go home for at least 2 RVF time outs.
cletus will take 1 time out
VS's head will explode from Trump hysteria sometime after his inauguration.
TV will change his name to CLguy
chuck will still be on my ignore list
Scrap will realize her dream of traveling cross country to take selfies of herself, booze and her Jesus picture at popular tourist destinations, calling it her water to wine tour.
Hugo will become Trump's senior tweet advisor.
OL will become a millionaire after marketing his homemade CBD coconut oil and helping seizure victims all over the world.
Juniper will change her nickname 3 more times, Elm, Birch and TiaTreeiagopeeia.
If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

Happy New Year
FYI, I would never try to get rich helping people with my oil. OTOH I do make sure to charge those with Bernie and Hillary stickers on their cars double for any construction services they might want/need, you know wealth redistribution and all. I would still give them my oil if needed though. Smiling

Laughing

Crap, my magic 8 ball must of needed batteries, the real prediction is you will start a non-profit organization to donate your CBD oil to help seizure victims all over the world.......Damn magic 8 ball.
(12-20-2016, 09:05 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: 2017? 

One hell of a bumpy ride!

History proves that Democracies often fail in the first few hundred years. 

Let's hope (some of you pray) that our nation survives what is bound to be the turmoil from the leadership of a man who only a year ago was mocked by so many as a buffoon. 

Hang on with both hands.

"Only a year ago"?
(12-20-2016, 03:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:05 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: 2017? 

One hell of a bumpy ride!

History proves that Democracies often fail in the first few hundred years. 

Let's hope (some of you pray) that our nation survives what is bound to be the turmoil from the leadership of a man who only a year ago was mocked by so many as a buffoon. 

Hang on with both hands.

"Only a year ago"?

Just making a point. I should have said, "As recently as a year ago".
(12-20-2016, 10:38 AM)Big Rock Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: If your name is not listed - you will continue your shit throwing monkey ways on RVF like the rest of us.

It's as if you know me personally. I am beside myself (and that's hard to do).

pssst..... that's just your shadow dude.
I predict 2017 will go by quickly. 

I predict Trump will mellow out or be impeached, either are OK by me. 

Also, I will have the most glorious herb garden in the neighborhood and that more people will want to be my friend this year.   Smiling

And I will have a lot of fun traveling. 

I predict this forum will still be here and that OL, Hugo and SFLiberal will still be whining about Democrats and liberals. 

I further predict Tia will still not want to swim in the cesspool of forum politics and Wonky will tell us reasonable discussion is possible.
(12-20-2016, 07:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I predict 2017 will go by quickly. 

Also, I will have the most glorious herb garden in the neighborhood and that more people will want to be my friend this year.   Smiling

I predict this forum will still be here and that OL, Hugo and SFLiberal will still be whining about Democrats and liberals. 

I further predict Tia will still not want to swim in the cesspool of forum politics and Wonky will tell us reasonable discussion is possible.

I predict that the water problems of Gold Hill might come back to haunt you.

Certainly, 2017 will go by faster than 2016, by about 24 hours, give or take a leap second.
(12-20-2016, 08:22 PM)Hugo Wrote:

I always flush twice it's a long way to good hill

I think not. You mean "water problems" as in breaks in water mains that could cause the water to become contaminated; because someone can't use a backhoe or find a water map? OK. And Obama is responsible for Vietnam.
(12-20-2016, 09:44 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

One day when you are a bit older I will explain how sewage collection systems work to you.  Big Grin
(12-21-2016, 07:51 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

One day when you are a bit older I will explain how sewage collection systems work to you.  Big Grin

Shit flow downhill?  Laughing
(12-21-2016, 10:07 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Payday is on friday

The pasture behind us works just as well as any damn sewer without the splash back...
(12-21-2016, 11:33 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 10:07 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 08:22 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict that the water problems of Gold Hill might come back to haunt you.

Payday is on friday

Good Lord Willin' and the crick don't rise.  Smiling
(12-21-2016, 11:34 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

The pasture behind us works just as well as any damn sewer without the splash back...
[Image: Funny-Redneck-Weekend.jpg]
Quote:Heading into 2017, the oil price predictions by major organizations and investment banks are generally not widely diverging and hovering in the US$50-$60 range, but there have been some wilder viewpoints that are phenomenally bullish or direly bearish

http://www.mining.com/web/the-craziest-o...-for-2017/
(12-21-2016, 08:19 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 11:34 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 08:22 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict that the water problems of Gold Hill might come back to haunt you.

[Image: Funny-Redneck-Weekend.jpg]
Please, what do you take me as, I haven't drank in over 20 years
(12-23-2016, 10:52 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Please, what do you take me as, I haven't drank in over 20 years

Sure you have.  Big Grin

[Image: Sutton_TrumpKoolAid.jpg]
(12-23-2016, 11:09 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 10:52 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Please, what do you take me as, I haven't drank in over 20 years

Sure you have.  Big Grin

[Image: Sutton_TrumpKoolAid.jpg]
[Image: 15622600_1204153879619644_18117137635258...e=58E6CA83]
Laughing
(12-23-2016, 10:45 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Heading into 2017, the oil price predictions by major organizations and investment banks are generally not widely diverging and hovering in the US$50-$60 range, but there have been some wilder viewpoints that are phenomenally bullish or direly bearish

http://www.mining.com/web/the-craziest-o...-for-2017/

That sentence you quoted is so definitive.....  now I know exactly what to do.....