Predictions for 2017
I predict before obozo leaves office he will have invaded our privacy again, because he knows best.

http://www.healthnutnews.com/obama-quiet...a-act-law/

Obama Quietly Signs ‘Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act’ into Law
(12-28-2016, 09:48 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I predict before obozo leaves office he will have invaded our privacy again, because he knows best.

Tin foil hats are now Santa hats? Who new?

(12-28-2016, 11:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 09:48 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I predict before obozo leaves office he will have invaded our privacy again, because he knows best.

Tin foil hats are now Santa hats? Who new?

God I'm tired!  Sad
I think Trump will have a hard time even under standing what:  "Countering Disinformation and Propaganda"
even means.
(12-29-2016, 01:29 AM)chuck white Wrote: I think Trump will have a hard time even under standing what:  "Countering Disinformation and Propaganda"
even means.

Or, he has a finely tunned sense of EXACTLY what it is.
(12-29-2016, 08:34 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 01:29 AM)chuck white Wrote: I think Trump will have a hard time even under standing what:  "Countering Disinformation and Propaganda"
even means.

Or, he has a finely tunned sense of EXACTLY what it is.

He knows exactly what it is, we have all been watching the obozo administration for 8 years.
I think the the Mosul Dam in Iraq, will fail and kill 100,000 people.
(12-30-2016, 09:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: I think the  the Mosul Dam in Iraq, will fail and kill 100,000 people.

You, and about everone else.

According to a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers assessment, “Mosul Dam is the most dangerous dam in the world.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/0...-than-isis

Later Edit: Once again the link (above) did not activate. SO many things I don't know how to do. If really interested I guess you type it in.  Confused
(12-30-2016, 10:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 09:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: I think the  the Mosul Dam in Iraq, will fail and kill 100,000 people.

According to a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers assessment, “Mosul Dam is the most dangerous dam in the world.”

Later Edit: Once again the link (above) did not activate. SO many things I don't know how to do. If really interested I guess you type it in.  Confused

Fixed that for ya.
(12-30-2016, 10:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Just for the record. All one needs to do is highlight the link, right click and choose.."open in a new window"

OR choose "search Google for"

Anyway interesting story.. They simply built the dam in a bad location.

If the dam ruptured, it would likely cause a catastrophe of Biblical proportions, loosing a wave as high as a hundred feet that would roll down the Tigris, swallowing everything in its path for more than a hundred miles. Large parts of Mosul would be submerged in less than three hours. Along the riverbanks, towns and cities containing the heart of Iraq’s population would be flooded; in four days, a wave as high as sixteen feet would crash into Baghdad, a city of six million people. “If there is a breach in the dam, there will be no warning,” Alwash said. “It’s a nuclear bomb with an unpredictable fuse
I guess it's a target now.
(12-30-2016, 11:44 AM)chuck white Wrote: I guess it's a target now.

Not TJ Max.  Wink
It's already 2017 in New Zealand.. Just sayin' Smiling
(12-31-2016, 10:27 AM)Juniper Wrote: It's already 2017 in New Zealand..  Just sayin'  Smiling
And for the team manning our International Space Station it doesn't matter much until they come back down.  Smiling
(12-31-2016, 10:27 AM)Juniper Wrote: It's already 2017 in New Zealand..  Just sayin'  Smiling

Just like I predicted.
Big Grin
I predict none of ya'all will be watching Pitbull's New Year's Revolution  Laughing

Quote:Pitbull rings in 2017 with help from hosts Queen Latifah and Snoop Dogg at Miami's Bayfront Park.

(01-01-2017, 12:44 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I predict none of ya'all will be watching Pitbull's New Year's Revolution  Laughing

Quote:Pitbull rings in 2017 with help from hosts Queen Latifah and Snoop Dogg at Miami's Bayfront Park.

Your right.
because it didn't play, when I clicked.
(01-01-2017, 12:44 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I predict none of ya'all will be watching Pitbull's New Year's Revolution  Laughing

I watched mariah Carey's epic lip sync, performance fail on dick clark's rocking eve. It was a yuge disaster  Laughing
(01-01-2017, 10:21 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Your right.
because it didn't play, when I clicked.

Just as well. It was just a commercial for the event.
I predict, a lot of people will come to Oregon in August.