Wow what a lowlife Carl Paladino
I don't see how anyone so UGLY can be someone of importance.

Carl Paladino, the brash Buffalo businessman who served as a co-chair of Donald Trump's campaign in New York, is facing backlash and calls for his resignation for crude comments disparaging the Obamas.

Paladino, an elected city school board member, took part in a survey by the Artvoice weekly newspaper in which Buffalo residents were asked what they wished for in 2017. In answering what he'd like to happen most next year, the former New York GOP gubernatorial candidate replied:
Quote:Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie [Jarrett], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.
And when asked what he would most like to see go in 2017, he responded:
Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...?cid=sm_fb
(12-23-2016, 07:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't see how anyone so UGLY can be someone of importance.

Carl Paladino, the brash Buffalo businessman who served as a co-chair of Donald Trump's campaign in New York, is facing backlash and calls for his resignation for crude comments disparaging the Obamas.

Paladino, an elected city school board member, took part in a survey by the Artvoice weekly newspaper in which Buffalo residents were asked what they wished for in 2017. In answering what he'd like to happen most next year, the former New York GOP gubernatorial candidate replied:
Quote:Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie [Jarrett], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.
Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork since trump took up president as his newest hobby.
(12-23-2016, 07:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't see how anyone so UGLY can be someone of importance.

It was a JOKE!!!  People are SO uptight about blacks and apes and Michelle does look like a man.....right?  Help me out OL.....or maybe SFL........ larry?
(12-23-2016, 07:43 PM)Jeep Wrote:

It was a JOKE!!!  People are SO uptight about blacks and apes and Michelle does look like a man.....right?  Help me out OL.....or maybe SFL........ larry?

You mean fake news don't you?
(12-23-2016, 07:47 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Yes, fake news.   Silly me.  OL, SFL, and Larry would never think that Michelle Obama was a man........or a ape.
(12-23-2016, 07:55 PM)Jeep Wrote:

Yes, fake news.   Silly me.  OL, SFL, and Larry would never think that Michelle Obama was a man........or a ape.

Come on now OL, SFL, GP and Larry, tell us how funny Paladino is and why we're just drama queens.

I would say you must have missed all of Michelle Obamas talks, but then she really no one of importance. Maybe just turn on a segment on CNN with a black commentator to see some ugly racism on a daily basis. Or maybe obozo just stopped short when he criticized the white cop for arresting his racist professor acquaintance. Some people just aren't passive aggressive in their delivery or life and some are. Should paladino have more class especially with his standing in society? Absolutely, but there are plenty of people on your side that are no different than him, does Jeremiah Wright ring a bell? Maybe Jesse Jackson? Al sharpton? Sharpton regularly visits obozo at the White House, think he has ever asked sharpton to tone down the racism a little? If he has it isn't working.
(12-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 07:55 PM)Jeep Wrote:

Come on now OL, SFL, GP and Larry, tell us how funny Paladino is and why we're just drama queens.

Didn't read it, don't care, piss off.
(12-23-2016, 10:01 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Come on now OL, SFL, GP and Larry, tell us how funny Paladino is and why we're just drama queens.

Disingenuous.  Dry
(12-23-2016, 10:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Come on now OL, SFL, GP and Larry, tell us how funny Paladino is and why we're just drama queens.

Disingenuous.  Dry

Drama Queen  Dry
(12-23-2016, 10:14 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Disingenuous.  Dry

Drama Queen  Dry

I'll just have to believe you did read it and think it's funny as shit. I can live with that....  Laughing
(12-23-2016, 10:20 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 10:14 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Disingenuous.  Dry

Drama Queen  Dry

I'll just have to believe you did read it and think it's funny as shit. I can live with that....  Laughing

I really didn't read it. I was reading this thread from the bottom up, saw your bait post first, replied, and then left the topic. still not gonna read it. Commence Post and go.
(12-23-2016, 09:10 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I would say you must have missed all of Michelle Obamas talks, but then she really no one of importance. Maybe just turn on a segment on CNN with a black commentator to see some ugly racism on a daily basis. Or maybe obozo just stopped short when he criticized the white cop for arresting his racist professor acquaintance. Some people just aren't passive aggressive in their delivery or life and some are. Should paladino have more class especially with his standing in society? Absolutely, but there are plenty of people on your side that are no different than him, does Jeremiah Wright ring a bell? Maybe Jesse Jackson? Al sharpton? Sharpton regularly visits obozo at the White House, think he has ever asked sharpton to tone down the racism a little? If he has it isn't working.

Yep. No surprise here. You try and minimize this POS . Michelle? Seriously.

And Jeremiah Wright is on MY side? LOL there you have it. It's what assholes like you do an a daily basis.
You denigrate all on the left by the few that you choose to represent us.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who likes Jackson OR Sharpton but he's om MY SIDE??

You're like a fucking child. You really are with your mentality. Just look at your self scrambling to find racists on the left...... WHY????

Here's a news flash I didn't even say the guy was a racist. No one else did either.

I forgot why I had you on ignore. It's not that I don't like you. It's that you aren't worth responding to and you just proved it. You post to me as if you've never heard a word I've ever said.
You just go with the prerecorded rerun garbage that you trot out like it's something new.

YOU are as ugly as this Carl guy.
(12-24-2016, 02:19 AM)tvguy Wrote:

And Jeremiah Wright is on MY side? LOL there you have it. It's what assholes like you do an a daily basis.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who likes Jackson OR Sharpton but he's om MY SIDE??

You're like a fucking child. You really are with your mentality. Just look at your self scrambling to find racists on the left...... WHY????

Here's a news flash I didn't even say the guy was a racist. No one else did either.

I forgot why I had you on ignore. It's not that I don't like you. It's that you aren't worth responding to and you just proved it. You post to me as if you've never heard a word I've ever said.
You just go with the prerecorded rerun garbage that you trot out like it's something new.

You are the atypical lib/demokkkratikkk that will always get lumped in with the rest because that's what you are, no different. Your first sentence says you don't know how anyone of such importance can be so ugly, well obviously you either don't ever listen to a word from the racist vile people you vote for/with, are ignorant, or just plain stupid. The people I listed all fuel racial hatred, some daily, but they get a pass because you are from the same party as them, that's expected from a lib. You wonder why you are accused of having a mental disorder? Guess you have never heard of Beyoncé and jay z either, you know, those nice people that the current president and your 4 time loser presidential candidate praise and have had visit the White House and play a concerts for.

Don't worry, you're in good company with the demokkkratikkk party with your ignorance, uninformed and complacent is how they like you guys.
"They cling to their guns and their religion....." Who the hell said that again?
(12-24-2016, 10:43 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: "They cling to their guns and their religion....." Who the hell said that again?

I've always wondered who or what you're so afraid of....
(12-24-2016, 11:07 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:43 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: "They cling to their guns and their religion....." Who the hell said that again?

Coming from you and your dillusional posts about trump, priceless.
(12-24-2016, 10:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 02:19 AM)tvguy Wrote:

You are the atypical lib/demokkkratikkk that will always get lumped in with the rest because that's what you are, no different. Your first sentence says you don't know how anyone of such importance can be so ugly, well obviously you either don't ever listen to a word from the racist vile people you vote for/with, are ignorant, or just plain stupid. The people I listed all fuel racial hatred, some daily, but they get a pass because you are from the same party as them, that's expected from a lib. You wonder why you are accused of having a mental disorder? Guess you have never heard of Beyoncé and jay z either, you know, those nice people that the current president and your 4 time loser presidential candidate praise and have had visit the White House and play a concerts for.

Don't worry, you're in good company with the demokkkratikkk party with your ignorance, uninformed and complacent is how they like you guys.

You make no sense. If you were right we'd have to have thousands even millions of political parties. If one person disagrees with another, whoops, another party is born. I don't always disagree or even dislike all republicans or even conservatives or libertarians. Just dumb asses that think they speak for everyone.
(12-24-2016, 11:07 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Or what his anger is REALLY about. I actually heard him call you bitter a minute ago. OMG! HIM calling someone bitter. I think you are, over this election although I'm sure you will get over it
OL never will. He takes it out on over half of the people in this country with his one size fits all bigoted attitude. I think OL is actually bitter over his life.
 There's no other explanation and is why he isn't worth two seconds of my time. But you are.
Don't be that Guy VS Smiling