Happy Boxing Day
The day after Christmas, where you traditionally beat your children, so they would know the suffering of Christ.
(12-26-2016, 11:12 AM)chuck white Wrote: The day after Christmas, where you traditionally beat your children, so they would know the suffering of Christ.

But not here, MATE.
In the spirit of Boxing Day, I went to a sattelite post office in a gift shop. I wanted one of those "rate" boxes. Those boxes the ads say "If it fits, it ships!" sort of things. I thought you could buy those at the Post Office. She kind of made me feel like an idiot, she was so rude. She said I could only get those online. ???
(12-27-2016, 09:59 AM)Juniper Wrote: In the spirit of Boxing Day, I went to a sattelite post office in a gift shop. I wanted one of those "rate" boxes.  Those boxes the ads say "If it fits, it ships!" sort of things.  I thought  you could buy those at the Post Office. She kind of made me feel like an idiot, she was so rude.  She said I could only get those online. ???

A regular PO should have them in the lobby. I think the box is free, so you can take a couple home to see what works.

You CAN order them online and they will bring them to your home free also, but of course you'll need to wait a few days.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/cate...g-supplies
(12-27-2016, 10:41 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 09:59 AM)Juniper Wrote: the spirit of Boxing Day, I went to a sattelite post office in a gift shop. I wanted one of those "rate" boxes.  Those boxes the ads say "If it fits, it ships!" sort of things.  I thought  you could buy those at the Post Office. She kind of made me feel like an idiot, she was so rude.  She said I could only get those online. ???

A regular PO should have them in the lobby. I think the box is free, so you can take a couple home to see what works.

You CAN order them online and they will bring them to your home free also, but of course you'll need to wait a few days.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/cate...g-supplies

Yeah they are free. I have a bunch we get them at the CO post office.

Just don't get a "flat rate" box if you don't need it. It seems to me the USPS is pushing the flat rate boxes which are a good deal if something is very heavy and or if it ships very far.
But other wise a standard priority box is cheaper.And they are also free.