I hate to even bring up his name but TRUMP
This is what our new president said, in a tweet. I don't see how even the the farthest right wing people could read that and not wonder what kind of an ass would say that?
How can anyone defend that kind of immaturity, insecurity or whatever the hell is wrong with the man.

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"
Royal Douchebag.
(01-04-2017, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is what our new president said, in a tweet. I don't see how even the the farthest right wing people could read that and not wonder what kind of an ass would say that?
How can anyone defend that kind of immaturity, insecurity or whatever the hell is wrong with the man.

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

He's an interesting guy.  He seems to to well at business, but every comment sounds like an entitled teenager.
" I don't see how even the the farthest right wing people could read that and not wonder what kind of an ass would say that?"

Not one of them has ever or will ever say anything negative about this lunatic. Unbalanced, unfit and an embarrassment to the office. 
(01-04-2017, 06:22 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is what our new president said, in a tweet. I don't see how even the the farthest right wing people could read that and not wonder what kind of an ass would say that?

He's an interesting guy.  He seems to to well at business, but every comment sounds like an entitled teenager.

Actually, we just have his word for how well he does at business. But, he says he's bigly successful.
(01-04-2017, 06:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote: " I don't see how even the the farthest right wing people could read that and not wonder what kind of an ass would say that?"

Not one of them has ever or will ever say anything negative about this lunatic. Unbalanced, unfit and an embarrassment to the office. 

He'll put SNL out of business. Who could compete with this guy.
Just wait until he goes full obozo and tells you guys you get to ride the bus you just have to sit in the back. Can't a guy even be nice to you rubes?
(01-04-2017, 07:27 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Just wait until he goes full obozo and tells you guys you get to ride the bus you just have to sit in the back. Can't a guy even be nice to you rubes?

No comprehendo. Is it past happy hour?
(01-04-2017, 07:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 07:27 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Just wait until he goes full obozo and tells you guys you get to ride the bus you just have to sit in the back. Can't a guy even be nice to you rubes?

Obviously, A speech writer for Trump.

The closer it gets, the more doubt I have he'll even make it to the presidency.
(01-04-2017, 08:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Oh, He'll make it.

Is denial one of the steps?
(01-04-2017, 08:25 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 07:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Obviously, A speech writer for Trump.

I'm used to you joking about everything. I don't think I've ever seen you serious before!   Wink
(01-04-2017, 08:40 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Probably, but I'm not in denial I'm hopeful. At SOME point this guy won't continue to get a pass on everything he says and does. Can you imagine ANYONE else saying or doing just ONE of the hundreds of things he has and get elected?

My God, he's now taking the word of Putin and Assange (over the people assigned to provide intel) that they had anything to do with the hacking.  Twitch
[Image: nobody1.png]
(01-04-2017, 08:58 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Probably, but I'm not in denial I'm hopeful. At SOME point this guy won't continue to get a pass on everything he says and does. Can you imagine ANYONE else saying or doing just ONE of the hundreds of things he has and get elected?

My God, he's now taking the word of Putin and Assange (over the people assigned to provide intel) that they had anything to do with the hacking.  Twitch

He is truly an ego maniac. I know that phrase has been overused and therefore lost its punch, but Donald is so hungry for praise it clouds his thinking, just my opinion.
(01-04-2017, 09:49 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 08:58 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

He is truly an ego maniac. I know that phrase has been overused and therefore lost its punch, but Donald is so hungry for praise it clouds his thinking, just my opinion.

Well shucks. 
After reading all the above I'm starting to feel as if I made a mistake voting for him.  Sad Razz