"Grow Up Donald" - VP Biden
"Grow up, Donald. Grow up. Time to be an adult,"

In an interview with PBS NewsHour that aired Thursday, Biden was asked about President-elect Donald Trump's tweets, specifically one where he called Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer "the head clown" and another in which he wrote, "Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks. Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!"

Biden responded it was time for Trump to "be an adult."
Biden: Clinton never figured out why she was running
"Grow up, Donald. Grow up. Time to be an adult," he said. "You're president. You've got to do something. Show us what you have. You're going to propose legislation. We're going to get to debate it. Let the public decide. Let them vote in Congress. Let's see what happens."
He continued, "It's going to be much clearer what he's for and against, and what we're for and against, now that it's going to get down to actually discussing in detail these issues that affect people's lives."
Biden also said it's "dangerous" for the President-elect to be skeptical of US intelligence agencies. 
"I think it's dangerous," he said in the interview. "For a President not to have confidence in, not to be prepared to listen to the myriad of intelligence agencies from defense intelligence, to the CIA, et cetera, is absolutely mindless. It's just mindless."
New York Republican Rep. Chris Collins, a member of Trump's transition executive committee, denounced Biden's response in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
"That's a pathetic response," Collins said Thursday on "The Situation Room." "I think it's beneath the Office of the Vice President. It shows just the angst of the loss of this election by (President Barack) Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Donald Trump is the adult in the room."
This isn't the first time Biden has been outspoken against Trump. In an interview with CNN in October before the 2016 election, Biden slammed Trump, saying that the Republican presidential nominee "lacks any sensibilities about the American people."
"He's not a bad man," Biden said at the time. "But his ignorance is so profound, so profound."
Joe is awesome Big Grin
(01-05-2017, 08:07 PM)tvguy Wrote: Joe is awesome Big Grin

I'm certain if he would have run we wouldn't be in this nightmare.
(01-05-2017, 08:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I agree.
Biden 2020
(01-05-2017, 08:56 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I agree.

I have always agreed.  Bernie would have won.  Joe would have won.

Your PARTY let you down by the coronation of Hillary.  Your party, and the Media COLLUDED to make sure she was the nominee.  FAKE NEWS was employed throughout the primary to make it happen.  But I never hear you folks talk about having this election stolen from you by the DNC and the media.  Why?
(01-05-2017, 09:08 PM)Hugo Wrote:

I agree.

Your PARTY let you down by the coronation of Hillary.  Your party, and the Media COLLUDED to make sure she was the nominee.  FAKE NEWS was employed throughout the primary to make it happen.  But I never hear you folks talk about having this election stolen from you by the DNC and the media.  Why?

Wink Be serious, Hugo. This is a Donald Trump trick...make goofy claims and deflect the conversation.

I agree.

The same reason YOUR news outlets never report ANYTHING negative about your candidate elect.
(01-05-2017, 09:29 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I agree.

The same reason YOUR news outlets never report ANYTHING negative about your candidate elect.
What news outlets would those be? How do you know what they reported?
(01-05-2017, 10:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:29 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm certain if he would have run we wouldn't be in this nightmare.
I agree.

What news outlets would those be? How do you know what they reported?

A) Any of those that you use here.

B) I'm sure I'm one of the few who actually peruse them after you post them. I've got a couple of them saved on my desktop. 

Gawd I hope you are not trying to say your sites are fair and balanced reporting.  Laughing
It appears he's not taking advice from Biden.  Twitch Can one of you that voted for the man please tell me why these childish Tweets don't concern you like they do me? PLEASE?

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  6h6 hours ago
    being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  6h6 hours ago
    Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

3. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    Hopefully, all supporters, and those who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will go to D.C. on January 20th. It will be a GREAT SHOW!

4. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    and knew they were in big trouble - which is why they cancelled their big fireworks at the last minute.THEY SAW A MOVEMENT LIKE NEVER BEFORE

5. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    Hillary and the Dems were never going to beat the PASSION of my voters. They saw what was happening in the last two weeks before the......

6. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  8h8 hours ago
    The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

7. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  18h18 hours ago
    So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

8. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  19h19 hours ago
    The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia......

9. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  19h19 hours ago
    How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!
(01-06-2017, 12:05 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It appears he's not taking advice from Biden.  Twitch Can one of you that voted for the man please tell me why these childish Tweets don't concern you like they do me? PLEASE?

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  6h6 hours ago
    being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  6h6 hours ago
    Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

3. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    Hopefully, all supporters, and those who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will go to D.C. on January 20th. It will be a GREAT SHOW!

4. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    and knew they were in big trouble - which is why they cancelled their big fireworks at the last minute.THEY SAW A MOVEMENT LIKE NEVER BEFORE

5. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago
    Hillary and the Dems were never going to beat the PASSION of my voters. They saw what was happening in the last two weeks before the......

6. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  8h8 hours ago
    The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

7. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  18h18 hours ago
    So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

8. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  19h19 hours ago
    The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia......

9. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  19h19 hours ago
    How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!

VS, you just don't get it! Didn't you hear him say he is going "TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN". 

Simple.
From "Trending" on Breibart. I have never seen any "News" about Donny's crazy, childish Tweets. If I missed it please post it. 

[*]PENN STATE NIXES ‘SANCTUARY CAMPUS’ PLAN82
[*]MERKEL CONSIDERS ANNUAL MIGRANT CAP66
[*]UNEMPLOYMENT RISES TO 4.7%…721
[*]…95 MILLION NOT IN WORK FORCE721
[*]NY OBSERVER: MILO TWITTER BAN PROPELLED HIM TO ‘MEGA CELEBRITY STATUS’13
[*]MAYBELLINE INTRODUCES FIRST MALE MAKEUP AMBASSADOR100
[*]‘REAL HOUSEWIVES’ STAR CHASES OUT HOME INVADER WITH GUN17
[*]COUNTRY DUO BIG & RICH TO PERFORM AT TRUMP INAUGURATION20
[*]VERIZON EXEC: COMPANY UNSURE ABOUT YAHOO DEAL7
[*]FORMER SNAPCHAT EMPLOYEE SAYS BOOKS ARE COOKED
Grow up Joe....

Good ol'Joe.....

Yup, some of us have had to work at becoming better regarding our racist thoughts we learned growing up. Others think they're just fine the way they are. Some fail to recognize the issue at all and still others deny and blame the "other" side. 

Which one are you?
In case you lost your hearing aid...

Which one are you? Laughing
OK. What kind of idiot insults John Lewis on MLK Day? If you guessed thin skinned Trump congratulate yourself. It is now being reported that many more Senators are not attending the Trump Inauguration because they want to be seen as standing with John. Idiot!