Snowflakes
I think she is talking to a few of you...

[Image: 16114814_369523650079092_447884778227045...e=590841F0]

More snowflake commentary
(01-18-2017, 10:15 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

[img]webkit-fake-url://fe37fc5f-8be6-4ee2-ae39-333fdf273a0a/imagejpeg[/img]
More snowflake commentary
Tornado, is that you? Razz
In my occupation I get deal with a lot of snowflakes. When Mrs. Snowflake was about get into my car (So I could give here a ride home Or maybe to her safe place.) I told her; I voted for Donald Trump. After much screaming, this happen.
[Image: image1_3.jpg]
She broke my mirror in the horror that I voted for Trump. It's going cost her $92. I hope she can afFORD it. Ha ha Very funny, Oscar

No, it's true. #blackcarmirrorlivesmatter or maybe they don't.

How did your day go?
(01-19-2017, 11:04 PM)Oscar Wrote: In my occupation I get deal with a lot of snowflakes. When Mrs. Snowflake was about get into my car (So I could give here a ride home Or maybe to her safe place.) I told her; I voted for Donald Trump. After much screaming, this happen.
[Image: image1_3.jpg]
She broke my mirror in the horror that I voted for Trump. It's going cost her $92. I hope she can afFORD it. Ha ha Very funny, Oscar

No, it's true. #blackcarmirrorlivesmatter or maybe they don't.

How did your day go?

Are you drunk?
Oregon Public Works just issued a travel advisory. Hazardous road conditions are expected due to melting snowflakes....
The Snowflake in Chief took office today.
(01-20-2017, 05:56 PM)Cuzz Wrote: The Snowflake in Chief took office today.
Never a truer statement. As much as they hate to admit it he is their chief.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Perfect!!!!
(01-20-2017, 08:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
Never a truer statement.  As much as they hate to admit it he is their chief.

And a Yuge snowflake in his own right. Don't you think?
(01-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Well yeah, but he is our president. I didn't vote for him and am not pleased that he was elected, but elected he was. My guess is sooner than later he will do things to embarrass himself and our country. When that happens I'll post about it and make appropriate remarks. I might even "resist" as Clete suggested if his behavior is "over the line". 

I feel real hostility toward the protesters at the capitol today. The violent protests were disgusting, but even those peaceful protests could have waited one more day. 

So, now we wait and watch.
(01-20-2017, 09:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Well yeah, but he is our president. I didn't vote for him and am not pleased that he was elected, but elected he was. My guess is sooner than later he will do things to embarrass himself and our country. When that happens I'll post about it and make appropriate remarks. I might even "resist" as Clete suggested if his behavior is "over the line". 

I feel real hostility toward the protesters at the capitol today. The violent protests were disgusting, but even those peaceful protests could have waited one more day. 

but even those peaceful protests could have waited one more day.

Right lets get the message out AFTER the crowds and cameras are gone. Rolling Eyes

(01-20-2017, 10:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Right lets get the message out AFTER the crowds and cameras are gone. Rolling Eyes

And there is something REALLY WRONG with his mind. It's like WILDFIRE just got elected president!  Laughing

Does everyone remember WILDFIRE?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 11:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Never a truer statement.  As much as they hate to admit it he is their chief.

And there is something REALLY WRONG with his mind. It's like WILDFIRE just got elected president!  Laughing

(01-21-2017, 09:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Cuzz Wrote: And a Yuge snowflake in his own right. Don't you think?

Whatever.  Wink

Back to the point. Yeah, the protests could have waited until the cameras left. But, the odds are pretty good that any signifiant protest would be filmed and reported. The "Womens March on Washington" will happen today (Sat, 21st) and you will be able to see it reported. 

The "peaceful transfer of power" from one president to another transcends political moments and reminds us again of the wonder of our democratic republic and the tradition now so valued around the globe. This one day, we might respect that tradition and delay protests for just one day no matter how we feel about the personality of the new president. 

Personally, I think president Trump has behaved like a buffoon and I abhor about everthing I know about him. The fact remains that millions of our fellow citizens voted for him and his is now the president of our country. I will voice my opposition often and loudly to any polices he champions that I feel will harm our societey and national security. 

But, on this one day, when president Obama stands with him and watches respectfully as he assumes the highest office of the land, I would not protest or interrupt the ceremony. (I wouldn't attend either). 

There are times when decorum and respectful traditions are important.
(01-21-2017, 10:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 09:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 09:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well yeah, but he is our president. I didn't vote for him and am not pleased that he was elected, but elected he was. My guess is sooner than later he will do things to embarrass himself and our country. When that happens I'll post about it and make appropriate remarks. I might even "resist" as Clete suggested if his behavior is "over the line". 

Whatever.  Wink

Back to the point. Yeah, the protests could have waited until the cameras left. But, the odds are pretty good that any signifiant protest would be filmed and reported. The "Womens March on Washington" will happen today (Sat, 21st) and you will be able to see it reported. 

The "peaceful transfer of power" from one president to another transcends political moments and reminds us again of the wonder of our democratic republic and the tradition now so valued around the globe. This one day, we might respect that tradition and delay protests for just one day no matter how we feel about the personality of the new president. 

Personally, I think president Trump has behaved like a buffoon and I abhor about everthing I know about him. The fact remains that millions of our fellow citizens voted for him and his is now the president of our country. I will voice my opposition often and loudly to any polices he champions that I feel will harm our societey and national security. 

But, on this one day, when president Obama stands with him and watches respectfully as he assumes the highest office of the land, I would not protest or interrupt the ceremony. (I wouldn't attend either). 

There are times when decorum and respectful traditions are important.

To you. Like I said I think the people who are protesting, in THEIR mind, getting the most attention is job one.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 08:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Never a truer statement.  As much as they hate to admit it he is their chief.

And there is something REALLY WRONG with his mind. It's like WILDFIRE just got elected president! 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Seriously!