What would the forum be like without OL, Hugo ,SFLIB ,Capitalist pig
Well?
Gone?
A circle jerk?
boring AF
All the old members would return, the dry skin on my legs would disappear, I would get asked out by beautiful women, my business would improve, my girlfriend would quit blackmailing me and I would win the lottery? Not sure  Unsure
We won't know. 
This is an open forum, only lightly moderated, and the privilage of membership is almost impossible to violate. 

Any othe suggestion(s) would bring the wrath of the few who feel any criticism of behavior here is an attmept to "control" the content.
You guys would be free to spew what your handlers tell you to without having to face the facts of the lies they tell you. So it would be perfect for you guys, but who would you hate then?
(01-18-2017, 05:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You guys would be free to spew what your handlers tell you to without having to face the facts of the lies they tell you. So it would be perfect for you guys, but who would you hate then?

They would turn on each other.
(01-18-2017, 06:28 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 05:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You guys would be free to spew what your handlers tell you to without having to face the facts of the lies they tell you. So it would be perfect for you guys, but who would you hate then?

They did last time some of didn't post for quite awhile, myself for a year or more.

?neht etah uoy dluow ohw tub ,syug uoy rof tcefrep eb dluow ti oS .uoy llet yeht seil eht fo stcaf eht ecaf ot gnivah tuohtiw ot uoy llet sreldnah ruoy tahw weps ot eerf eb dluow syug uoY
Not much.
I am trying to determine if the question is suggesting that conservatives give meaning to our liberal existence. 

I hope everyone stays put. I want to watch the meltdown on the right when Tump actually explodes.
(01-18-2017, 08:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am trying to determine if the question is suggesting that conservatives give meaning to our liberal existence. 

I hope everyone stays put. I want to watch the meltdown on the right when Tump actually explodes.

I want to see how far off the rails the left goes when he succeeds.
I don't know, because I mostly skim over or skip posts by most of those members. But I suppose it would leave like 5 people left to do whatever. Post pictures of meals and tomatoes and pot plants I guess.
(01-18-2017, 08:37 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 08:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am trying to determine if the question is suggesting that conservatives give meaning to our liberal existence. 

They will never admit success though, and if they did it would not be attributed to trump, they would say it was Obamas long term legacy of mary poppins perfection that trump benefited from.
(01-18-2017, 08:37 PM)Hugo Wrote:

We are able to give credit where credit is due, you however are not. I suggested one of you Trumpsters start a thread or a poll on the things the left may appreciate. If you do, I'll start one where YOU could admit Obama's good deeds.
That like asking
How would the plants grow without fertilizer?
(01-18-2017, 06:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 06:28 PM)GPnative Wrote:

They did last time some of didn't post for quite awhile, myself for a year or more.
Wasn't long enough.
I dont know... But I'd be happy if just OL and SFLib weren't here. I could definitely do without their incessant bullshit posts.
(01-19-2017, 08:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I dont know... But I'd be happy if just OL and SFLib weren't here. I could definitely do without their incessant bullshit posts.

I see your point, but at least OL occasionally posts non political or community type material. SFL just pops in, shits a leaves. I've also seen no evidence he's ever lived in Oregon.