What would the forum be like without OL, Hugo ,SFLIB ,Capitalist pig
(01-19-2017, 08:32 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 08:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I dont know... But I'd be happy if just OL and SFLib weren't here. I could definitely do without their incessant bullshit posts.

I see your point, but at least OL occasionally posts non political or community type material. SFL just pops in, shits a leaves. I've also seen no evidence he's ever lived in Oregon.

But at least he is posting. God knows if he leaves we might no longer have a quorum.  Wink

Who knows, VS, reading your posts may help SFL evolve into a thoughtful and valuable member of this forum, a guy (?) who will inspire us all. 

Hey! It could happen.
(01-19-2017, 02:22 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 08:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I dont know... But I'd be happy if just OL and SFLib weren't here. I could definitely do without their incessant bullshit posts.

I see your point, but at least OL occasionally posts non political or community type material. SFL just pops in, shits a leaves. I've also seen no evidence he's ever lived in Oregon.

But at least he is posting. God knows if he leaves we might no longer have a quorum.  Wink

Who knows, VS, reading your posts may help SFL evolve into a thoughtful and valuable member of this forum, a guy (?) who will inspire us all. 

Hey! It could happen.

That's about as likely As Trump becoming someone deserving of respect and admiration.
(01-19-2017, 02:37 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Hey! It could happen.

That's about as likely As Trump becoming someone deserving of respect and admiration.

(01-18-2017, 05:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You guys would be free to spew what your handlers tell you to without having to face the facts of the lies they tell you. So it would be perfect for you guys, but who would you hate then?

Not me. I don't read those posts.
(01-19-2017, 02:53 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 02:37 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Hey! It could happen.

Laughing Laughing

He's got a long way to go to get out of the negative numbers but yeah there's a chance. Laughing
I guess no one got what I was getting at.

The people I mentioned IMO are totally obsessed with THEIR political agenda.

I don't think anyone else is other than Valuesize....who NOW  is just as obsessed as they are.

I think the people I mention are like a forum pollutant. I think with out them this place would focus on something other than the same old shit day after day.

And NO don't even think I never want right wingers or never any politics.
But these guys are zealots, extremists and don't add anything but hate.

The only people on the left that I could say were like them are gone.
It's just a question I wondered about.
BTW did anyone notice even this thread turned in to more shut about Trump and politics? BARF

Am I the only one who is totally sick and tired of it all?

Am I the only one that knows that NOTHING said on here will EVER make a difference in any way as far as how the country  will be?
(01-19-2017, 02:58 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 05:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You guys would be free to spew what your handlers tell you to without having to face the facts of the lies they tell you. So it would be perfect for you guys, but who would you hate then?

Not me. I don't read those posts.

But they post their shit on OTHER threads and even when you have them on ignore others quote them.
They're like rats, they're everywhere. Only rats aren't redundant ditto heads.
(01-18-2017, 06:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 06:28 PM)GPnative Wrote:

They would turn on each other.

They did last time some of didn't post for quite awhile, myself for a year or more.

You must be fucking stupid. NO ONE NEEDS to hear you and the other zealots SHIT TALK.

All we have to do is turn on an AM radio and we will hear the exact same hateful lame ass shit that the nations most ignorant people listen to daily.
(01-18-2017, 08:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am trying to determine if the question is suggesting that conservatives give meaning to our liberal existence. 

I hope everyone stays put. I want to watch the meltdown on the right when Tump actually explodes.

I'm not talking about conservatives. I'm talking about ignorant rabid full of hate and brainwashed ZEALOTS.
(01-19-2017, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 08:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am trying to determine if the question is suggesting that conservatives give meaning to our liberal existence. 

I hope everyone stays put. I want to watch the meltdown on the right when Tump actually explodes.

I'm not talking about conservatives. I'm talking about ignorant rabid full of hate and brainwashed ZEALOTS.

Zealot: Perfect word, TVg!
"a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals."

I'm a zealot about vanilla/carmel swirl ice cream! (Other ideals) 

And I totally agree that so many of us here are not "liberal", "Conservative", "Libertarian" "Progressive" or any other label. All too often we stake out a position so narrow it can only only be argued by making it part of some group with a name we think fits the argument. Maybe it would be best if we took on one issue at a time and flushed that out rather than lumping it into a label that has to conform to some group with a national identity. 

Or something like that. 

Somebody else edit that and clear it up for Christ's sake...I need my nap. 
(01-19-2017, 05:45 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

"a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals."

And I totally agree that so many of us here are not "liberal", "Conservative", "Libertarian" "Progressive" or any other label. All too often we stake out a position so narrow it can only only be argued by making it part of some group with a name we think fits the argument. Maybe it would be best if we took on one issue at a time and flushed that out rather than lumping it into a label that has to conform to some group with a national identity. 

Or something like that. 

You are right, it would be nice if the others didn't give he zealots I mentioned so much attention they there are enabled.
These guys live by labels , that why I call them zealots.
Kind of like Pastor Clyde.
(01-19-2017, 06:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Or something like that. 

You are right, it would be nice if the others didn't give he zealots I mentioned so much attention they there are enabled.

Yeah, but Pastor Clyde was a SICK Zealot. Gotta excuse at least some of his rants becasue of that.
(01-19-2017, 06:17 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 06:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Or something like that. 

Yeah, but Pastor Clyde was a SICK Zealot. Gotta excuse at least some of his rants becasue of that.
Yes but the fact that people couldn't help responding to his outrageous, ridiculous or outright lying BS.

Is exactly the same with the forum Zealots.
(01-19-2017, 05:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: I guess no one got what I was getting at.

I don't think anyone else is other than Valuesize....who NOW  is just as obsessed as they are.

I think the people I mention are like a forum pollutant. I think with out them this place would focus on something other than the same old shit day after day.

(01-19-2017, 07:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Laughing 

What did I post today to put me over the limit?
(01-19-2017, 05:09 PM)tvguy Wrote: BTW did anyone notice even this thread turned in to more shut about Trump and politics? BARF

Am I the only one who is totally sick and tired of it all?

Am I the only one that knows that NOTHING said on here will EVER make a difference in any way as far as how the country  will be?

Yes
No
No

I don't know if I agree with that. There are some here who seem to really only want to discuss politics. Or mostly.
(01-19-2017, 08:04 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I don't know if I agree with that. There are some here who seem to really only want to discuss politics. Or mostly.

OK Other than VS and he only became that way with Trump.. Who else is as consumed by politics as the ones I mentioned?
Happy Inauguration Day! Laughing