Make Chicago great again
The month isn't even over and the progressive utopia of Chicago has had over 300 people shot and 54 homicides.  

Time for Trump to send in the feds to stop the slaughter.  Ramh Emanuel has proven he doesn't give a damn, all he cares about is their votes.

Of course there is also the other side of the coin.  People deserve the government they vote for and they did and do repeatedly vote progressive into office there.  Maybe they are satisfied with the status quo......
Must be a lot of Muslims there.
The whole Chicago is the murder capital and it's because it's ran by liberals is stupid ass far right wing bullshit  that right wing entertainers pass on to the the weak minded puppets who support them.

There are other cities with even more murders than Chicago PER capita.

You really have to be a spoon fed dipshit who can't think for yourself to buy in to all this far right propaganda.

And we all know who, on this forum they are.
(01-31-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: The whole Chicago is the murder capital and it's because it's ran by liberals is stupid ass far right wing bullshit  that right wing entertainers pass on to the the weak minded puppets who support them.

You really have to be a spoon fed dipshit who can't think for yourself to buy in to all this far right propaganda.

If I was a black guy in the Soutside of Chicago, I'd pack up and move to a gated community on a golf course in Florida.   Laughing
(01-31-2017, 03:00 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: The whole Chicago is the murder capital and it's because it's ran by liberals is stupid ass far right wing bullshit  that right wing entertainers pass on to the the weak minded puppets who support them.

If I was a black guy in the Soutside of Chicago, I'd pack up and move to a gated community on a golf course in Florida.   Laughing

Yeah I know huh Smiling  I mean it's too bad those guys never think of that. Razz
Maybe Chicago needs to change their gun laws.
(01-31-2017, 08:32 PM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe Chicago needs to change their gun laws.

Or, teach their citizens to duck.
(01-31-2017, 08:32 PM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe Chicago needs to change their gun laws.

They did.
Trump said on the day he takes office all American cities would be safe, didn't you believe that?
(02-01-2017, 12:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:

They did.

Which direction, and did it change anything?
(02-01-2017, 01:52 PM)chuck white Wrote:

They did.

The banned some guns. And no it didn't change anything.
(02-01-2017, 02:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

They did.

No, and nothing is going to change anytime soon. 
Social problems, the most glaring being abject poverty, will have to change first.
Guns are a problem. Not THE problem. 
The solution? I don't have a clue. I'm betting no one on this forum knows, ether. Won't stop us from ranting on about it until the second coming of Christ.  Wink
(02-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

They did.

Social problems, the most glaring being abject poverty, will have to change first.
The solution? I don't have a clue. I'm betting no one on this forum knows, ether. Won't stop us from ranting on about it until the second coming of Christ.  Wink

Maybe if they removed the ban on guns, encourage conceal carry.
(02-02-2017, 12:29 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 12:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: They did.

Chicago is full of thugs and yes mostly BLACK thugs just like tons of other big cities and like half of the prison population.
We can blame it on Poverty alone all we want but there are a lot more poor whites than poor blacks.

So just like I've always said and been called a racist for it many many times. There is something VERY wrong with the black culture in this country.
(02-02-2017, 11:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 01:52 PM)chuck white Wrote: Which direction, and did it change anything?

The solution? I don't have a clue. I'm betting no one on this forum knows, ether. Won't stop us from ranting on about it until the second coming of Christ.  ;)

Chicago is full of thugs and yes mostly BLACK thugs just like tons of other big cities and like half of the prison population.
We can blame it on Poverty alone all we want but there are a lot more poor whites than poor blacks.

So just like I've always said and been called a racist for it many many times. There is something VERY wrong with the black culture in this country.

Really TVg? "Something wrong withTHE black culture?  :lol:
You bet your sweet bitty. But, as I'm sure you have noticed it's not a black skin thing. Lots and lots of people "of color" do not live in ghettos and blast away at random people and objects. 
And, as you noted, lots of white folks live on the margins in Single Wides covered with blue tarps, get drunk a lot, and shoot at random people and objects. 
But the Black Folks are squeezed into smaller areas (for the most part) and the tensions and screwed up cultural norms cause some significant behavioral differences. 
So, I agree with you. "There is something VERY wrong with the black culture in this country".

Wonder why?
(02-03-2017, 11:18 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 02:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: The banned some guns. And no it didn't change anything.

Really TVg? "Something wrong withTHE black culture?  Laughing
You bet your sweet bitty. But, as I'm sure you have noticed it's not a black skin thing. Lots and lots of people "of color" do not live in ghettos and blast away at random people and objects. 
And, as you noted, lots of white folks live on the margins in Single Wides covered with blue tarps, get drunk a lot, and shoot at random people and objects. 
But the Black Folks are squeezed into smaller areas (for the most part) and the tensions and screwed up cultural norms cause some significant behavioral differences. 
So, I agree with you. "There is something VERY wrong with the black culture in this country".

Wonder why?
  This is one reason....."Black Folks are squeezed into smaller areas"

And I've said it here a hundred times. I think a lot of blacks feel like they were given the short straw.Well because at one time they were. And sometimes it's still true.

I believe that many feel this and it gives them license to do whatever they want. As if they should be allowed to rob steal or be violent.
Basically I think it has been handed down to hate or not trust whites and in the inner city areas that belief is rampant. But even worse these thugs don't care about each other. They are not raised properly, often no father, not enough food, people all around them being killed.
It's a breeding ground for crime.

I wish the great Trump would address this problem by CREATING good jobs in all of our major cites. And when I say "create" I mean just that.
I don't care if it's a loss to the government at first. I think over time it would pay for itself.
(02-03-2017, 02:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: No, and nothing is going to change anytime soon. 

Wonder why?

And I've said it here a hundred times. I think a lot of blacks feel like they were given the short straw.Well because at one time they were. And sometimes it's still true.

I believe that many feel this and it gives them license to do whatever they want. As if they should be allowed to rob steal or be violent.
Basically I think it has been handed down to hate or not trust whites and in the inner city areas that belief is rampant. But even worse these thugs don't care about each other. They are not raised properly, often no father, not enough food, people all around them being killed.

I wish the great Trump would address this problem by CREATING good jobs in all of our major cites. And when I say "create" I mean just that.
I don't care if it's a loss to the government at first. I think over time it would pay for itself.
I think we agree more than not. 
I know this much: I'm one of the smartest SOB's ever! Like, I was smart enough to be born in the good 'ol USofA, and clever enough to born with white skin and not have to deal with all THAT. 
I read about the stuff going on in Chicago (and other inner city problem places) and like you, I wonder why the hell people are killing people right and left who are so much like themselves. (Maybe differnt gangs?)
So...I don't know. I don't understand. But, I just have a sneaking hunch that if I had been born into that place I would be just another guy on the street trying to get by each day. I mean, hell, I'm a white guy with all the advantages that brings with it, and I didn't necessarily set the world on fire and could have at one time easily ended up in The Joint. 

In the mid 1800's Tocqueville toured our country, wrote "Democracy In America", and his wisdom and insight into the American "soul" is to this day studied and valued in colleges and Universities across the land. On thing he said, was that he feared America would NEVER reslove the issue of race. 
Wonder if we we ever will? 

Not in my lifetime. But hell's bells, "The Walking Dead" will outlast me.  Smiling

You young folks take care of this, will ya!
(02-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:29 AM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe if they removed the ban on guns, encourage conceal carry.

Wonder why?

I know this much: I'm one of the smartest SOB's ever! Like, I was smart enough to be born in the good 'ol USofA, and clever enough to born with white skin and not have to deal with all THAT. 
I read about the stuff going on in Chicago (and other inner city problem places) and like you, I wonder why the hell people are killing people right and left who are so much like themselves. (Maybe differnt gangs?)
So...I don't know. I don't understand. But, I just have a sneaking hunch that if I had been born into that place I would be just another guy on the street trying to get by each day. I mean, hell, I'm a white guy with all the advantages that brings with it, and I didn't necessarily set the world on fire and could have at one time easily ended up in The Joint. 

In the mid 1800's Tocqueville toured our country, wrote "Democracy In America", and his wisdom and insight into the American "soul" is to this day studied and valued in colleges and Universities across the land. On thing he said, was that he feared America would NEVER reslove the issue of race. 

Not in my lifetime. But hell's bells, "The Walking Dead" will outlast me.  Smiling

But, I just have a sneaking hunch that if I had been born into that place I would be just another guy on the street trying to get by each day.

I agree and I bet like me, you have heard from countless white guys how they would just move or do this or do that. Hell I bet I would be dead or just another crack selling son of a bitch. I barely survived my early years anyway LOL
(02-03-2017, 05:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 11:30 PM)tvguy Wrote: Chicago is full of thugs and yes mostly BLACK thugs just like tons of other big cities and like half of the prison population.

Wonder why?

But, I just have a sneaking hunch that if I had been born into that place I would be just another guy on the street trying to get by each day.

I agree and I bet like me, you have heard from countless white guys how they would just move or do this or do that. Hell I bet I would be dead or just another crack selling son of a bitch. I barely survived my early years anyway LOL

As Clone used to say, "Boy Howdy!" I lived from paycheck to paycheck for more years than I care to remember, but at least I had work, grew up getting breakfast every day, knew who my daddy was, no pressure to join a gang, and I was welcome in every neighborhood in town. 

And still...I'll always feel that at least SOME folks in "disadvantaged" neighborhoods could straighten out their stuff better with a little more effort. Easy for me to say, I guess.
Still a week left in February and Chicago is at a record pace. Last year by the end of February Chicago had 202 shootings and 46 deaths. This year to date they now have 99 homicides, 94 from shootings and over 400 shootings. Liberal utopia.