Random Photos
(08-31-2018, 06:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: Maybe the sink is low because it's for a women and it doubles for washing and a place to put on makeup
Couldn't say. Doesn't feel like that to me.

Feel like? What's it have to do with feelings? Razz Laughing

There's counter height for kitchens and bathroom vanities.

And then there is table height. That's table height. And now that I think about it I'm not sure there is a sink. 

If my sink was that low It would kill my back using it. My sink even at normal height already makes my back sore because I have to lean down.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  OMG  You are hilarious.  But no, it's not a usable vanity...the mirror's too high.  And...he's shaving...at a sink, that you can clearly see!  What man just dry shaves at a non usable 'sink'? And kitchen height?  Do your kitchen counters come to your mid thigh? It's practically his knee. Maybe it was custom build for Sean, but it sure doesn't look like a kids sink.
(08-31-2018, 06:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:21 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 05:59 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 05:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: well here is a picture after I removed the shadow or the "stain"

[Image: lennon_no_shadow.jpg]

I knew  you would have some kind of technical response to this. That's why I posted it. Big Grin
Smiling

Next question, why is he handing the kid the razor?

I don't see that.
What do you mean? I guess you are saying he's just showing the razor to the kid? Maybe, I was just joking anyhoo.

OK, now as a joke, I can see that.
(08-31-2018, 06:44 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: Maybe the sink is low because it's for a women and it doubles for washing and a place to put on makeup

And then there is table height. That's table height. And now that I think about it I'm not sure there is a sink. 

If my sink was that low It would kill my back using it. My sink even at normal height already makes my back sore because I have to lean down.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  OMG  You are hilarious.  But no, it's not a usable vanity...the mirror's too high.  And...he's shaving...at a sink, that you can clearly see!  What man just dry shaves at a non usable 'sink'? And kitchen height?  Do your kitchen counters come to your mid thigh? It's practically his knee. Maybe it was custom build for Sean, but it sure doesn't look like a kids sink.

Good point about the mirror being too high. The sink is most likely there but "clearly"? I can't tell if those are faucet handles or perfume bottles.

What man just dry shaves at a non usable 'sink'

They don't they have a wash bowl, that's normal for old days.

Do your kitchen counters come to your mid thigh? It's practically his knee

Huh? You lost me there. I know it's low. It's low like a table. Isn't that what I said?
(08-31-2018, 07:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Good point about the mirror being too high. The sink is most likely there but "clearly"? I can't tell if those are faucet handles or perfume bottles.

Huh? You lost me there. I know it's low. It's low like a table. Isn't that what I said?
OLD DAYS?   Laughing Laughing You are killing me!   Laughing Laughing    No wash bowl at any rate.  That's not a table! (it even has a backsplash) Where are your eyes???  You are funny tonight! Big Grin
I edited my response TV...You are cracking me up tonight! Big Grin
(08-31-2018, 07:12 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 06:19 PM)Juniper Wrote: Couldn't say. Doesn't feel like that to me.

OLD DAYS?   Laughing Laughing You are killing me!   Laughing Laughing    No wash bowl at any rate.  That's not a table! (it even has a backsplash) Where are your eyes???  You are funny tonight! Big Grin

I never said it was a table, I said it was table height.  I said ......  "It's low like a table."

And I just mentioned there could be a bowl like the old days. It was just a possibility.
(08-31-2018, 07:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I edited my response TV...You are cracking me up tonight! Big Grin

What response.
(08-31-2018, 07:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I edited my response TV...You are cracking me up tonight! Big Grin

What response.

Forget it.   
Big Grin
Was he in the UK in that pic? Maybe they piss in the sink over there. That would splain it all. Laughing Laughing
(08-31-2018, 07:52 PM)tvguy Wrote: Was he in the UK in that pic? Maybe they piss in the sink over there. That would splain it all. Laughing Laughing

Nah, The Dakota in New York.
#HurricaneFlorence from space. 

[Image: DmvSE-AUwAAzyvQ.jpg]
[Image: 41y0%2Bwuk00L.jpg]
(10-23-2018, 10:28 AM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: 41y0%2Bwuk00L.jpg]

bone saw?
(10-23-2018, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 10:28 AM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: 41y0%2Bwuk00L.jpg]

bone saw?

I don't know, but that was my first thought.
Bone saw.
[Image: Dr5SFdPX0AAY4E0.jpg]
(11-13-2018, 10:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: Dr5SFdPX0AAY4E0.jpg]

definitely random. Smiling