Thanks Mr. Obama...but they ignored it
In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/po...-news&_r=0
Thanks Obama!
More fake news
(03-02-2017, 10:57 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: More fake news

Do you have some alternate facts, you like to share?
(03-02-2017, 11:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:

There still isn't any evidence no matter how many times the lie is repeated.
(03-03-2017, 12:13 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 11:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:

There still isn't any evidence no matter how many times the lie is repeated.

Yeah, those G-men can't be trusted. They should fire them all and save the money.
For your consumption.  Big Grin

Wiretapping a presidential candidates phone lines and hacking his computers is seditious.  This is as low as it gets.  People need to be jailed including that POS Barry Soetoro.
(03-04-2017, 09:25 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Wiretapping a presidential candidates phone lines and hacking his computers is seditious.  This is as low as it gets.  People need to be jailed including that POS Barry Soetoro.

You insane "Liar in Chief" needs a straitjacket. 

1. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  3h3 hours ago
    More

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    More

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

3. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

4. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

5. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.

6. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

7. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs......

If these tweets are based on things he heard on right wing, fake news radio shows like Mark Levin or Rush Limbaugh he is in for trouble.
(03-04-2017, 09:25 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Wiretapping a presidential candidates phone lines and hacking his computers is seditious.  This is as low as it gets.  People need to be jailed including that POS Barry Soetoro.

The FBI, CIA, NSA or HLS
Those bastards snoop on any and all communication  that cross our borders.

That includes Trump to Russian, Hillary to Russia, The guy looking for a bride to Russia, an idiot who dialed a wrong number to Russia.

https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-g...to-russia/
Quote:In June, when the first FISA warrant was denied, the FBI was reportedly alarmed at Carter Page’s trip to Moscow and meetings with Russian officials, one week before the DNC was hacked. Counter intelligence agencies later reported to both Presidential candidates that Russia had carried out this hack; Donald Trump said publicly in the third debate that ‘our country has no idea’ if Russia did the hacking. The discovery of the Trump Tower private Russian server, however, communicating with Alfa Bank, changed matters, sources report.

Funny, how Trump just learned about it. The news is from Nov.
(03-04-2017, 10:02 AM)Valuesize Wrote: If these tweets are based on things he heard on right wing, fake news radio shows like Mark Levin or Rush Limbaugh he is in for trouble.

It happened.  Take off your blinders.
(03-04-2017, 09:37 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

You insane "Liar in Chief" needs a straitjacket. 

1. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  3h3 hours ago
    More

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    More

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

3. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

4. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

5. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.

6. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

7. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
    More

The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs......

Bahahaha  Laughing Laughing Laughing