Healthcare question for you liberals
(03-13-2017, 10:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:37 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:06 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 08:57 PM)chuck white Wrote: Free medical training (college) if they work for the Federal government in medical clinics. Like joining the military. An Army of doctors and nurses, medical personal of every field. Spanning across the great plains,  up the purple mountains, from sea to sea , Make America healthy again.

I should run for office.

You should.

I'd consider voting for you.... if you're not a crackpot.

Maybe when I retire. Politics is something I would do as a hobby, not a career.

As it should be     Laughing Laughing
Couldn't be any harder than polishing rocks.

Put them in the river bed?
(03-13-2017, 09:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 08:57 PM)chuck white Wrote: Free medical training (college) if they work for the Federal government in medical clinics. Like joining the military. An Army of doctors and nurses, medical personal of every field. Spanning across the great plains,  up the purple mountains, from sea to sea , Make America healthy again.

I should run for office.

No thanks, we already have that, it's called the VA, and veterans are dieing to leave it.

Says the drug taking welfare mooching Nazi, who ,of course, never served, just like all the rest of you RWNJ.
(03-14-2017, 08:03 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

I should run for office.

No thanks, we already have that, it's called the VA, and veterans are dieing to leave it.

Says the drug taking welfare mooching Nazi, who ,of course, never served, just like all the rest of you RWNJ.
Good thing you can't beat your wife anymore
(03-14-2017, 09:50 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I should run for office.

he still wears her lipstick though

[Image: billy-madison-lipstick.jpg]
(03-14-2017, 10:09 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 09:50 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I should run for office.

he still wears her lipstick though

[Image: billy-madison-lipstick.jpg]
An anti semite that beat his Jewish wife calling me a nazi, while he sits dying from drug and alcohol abuse and raised his kids in a toxic waste dump.
Ever wonder why they call it antisemitic and not Semitcphobia?