Oh those crazy Hawaiians
They ain't even mericans is they?  Laughing
(03-15-2017, 05:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote: They ain't even mericans is they?  Laughing

I don't have a problem with admitting I don't have a clue WTF you are posting about Razz
(03-15-2017, 05:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 05:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote: They ain't even mericans is they?  Laughing

I don't have a problem with admitting I don't have a clue WTF you are posting about Razz

Well you KNOW it MUST be about Drump. Smiling

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/02/07...n-lawsuit/
(03-15-2017, 05:56 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I thought they were pacificist
(03-15-2017, 05:56 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Oh that. I though I read or heard that a judge blocked his travel ban everywhere.
It is a nationwide block and more states are doing it. I heard this morning that Maryland did the same. Oregon, Washington, and California have suits in the works also.

I'm sure it didn't help when Trump was complaining last night about the Hawaii suit by saying that we have to keep the radical Islamists out of our country. The whole premise of the suit was that he was targeting a specific religion/culture.
(03-16-2017, 05:25 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: It is a nationwide block and more states are doing it. I heard this morning that Maryland did the same. Oregon, Washington, and California have suits in the works also.

I'm sure it didn't help when Trump was complaining last night about the Hawaii suit by saying that we have to keep the radical Islamists out of our country. The whole premise of the suit was that he was targeting a specific religion/culture.

The ignorance of the idea that he is targeting a religion/culture is absurd, when there are over 45 Muslim Countries NOT listed on the Temporary Travel Ban.  It is specifically targeting AREAS that are breeding grounds for terrorists who want to kill YOU and your CHILDREN.  "Temporary" meaning just a brief time until we can get a program into place to IDENTIFY who the hell is coming in. You are against this?  You want them to just be let in, unvetted? 

WTF?

And where was your outrage when Obama did the SAME thing? Targeting the SAME countries?
(03-16-2017, 08:01 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 05:25 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: It is a nationwide block and more states are doing it. I heard this morning that Maryland did the same. Oregon, Washington, and California have suits in the works also.

The ignorance of the idea that he is targeting a religion/culture is absurd, when there are over 45 Muslim Countries NOT listed on the Temporary Travel Ban.  It is specifically targeting AREAS that are breeding grounds for terrorists who want to kill YOU and your CHILDREN.  "Temporary" meaning just a brief time until we can get a program into place to IDENTIFY who the hell is coming in. You are against this?  You want them to just be let in, unvetted? 

WTF?

And where was your outrage when Obama did the SAME thing? Targeting the SAME countries?

Would you like to share with the group why it is you are such a frightened man? We're listening.... Big Grin
(03-16-2017, 08:13 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

WTF?

Would you like to share with the group why it is you are such a frightened man? We're listening.... Big Grin

You are a prime example of willfully ignorant.  And you did not answer even ONE of the questions I asked.

WTF?

1st things first: Valuesize, may I suggest when you start at Topic you might want to provide a tad bit more detail so we know what the hell you intend to start a discussion about? "Those crazy Hawaiians"? I thought you were maybe going to discuss eating poi. 

Hugo: You got a point worth considering. Fact is, there are far more Muslims in southeast Asia than in the middle east. It's also a fact that the Muslim religion is (as far as I know) the only word religion that clearly demands the head of state be a cleric, and the government be only "administered" by a bureaucrat group. Having said that, my guess is that there are Muslims like there are Catholics, and they don't always hold with the basic fundamentals of the teaching. This stuff gets sticky. 
But, I take your point and think it's worth discussion. Hope it flowers into dialog we can be civil about.
(03-16-2017, 08:21 AM)Hugo Wrote:

WTF?

You are a prime example of willfully ignorant.  And you did not answer even ONE of the questions I asked.

No matter how many guns you have or how big your walls are, you are  still going to frightened. I feel pity for you bro....
(03-16-2017, 08:32 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

WTF?

No matter how many guns you have or how big your walls are, you are  still going to frightened. I feel pity for you bro....

Laughing Laughing Laughing  <GAZE>
(03-16-2017, 08:23 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

WTF?

1st things first: Valuesize, may I suggest when you start at Topic you might want to provide a tad bit more detail so we know what the hell you intend to start a discussion about? "Those crazy Hawaiians"? I thought you were maybe going to discuss eating poi. 

Hugo: You got a point worth considering. Fact is, there are far more Muslims in southeast Asia than in the middle east. It's also a fact that the Muslim religion is (as far as I know) the only word religion that clearly demands the head of state be a cleric, and the government be only "administered" by a bureaucrat group. Having said that, my guess is that there are Muslims like there are Catholics, and they don't always hold with the basic fundamentals of the teaching. This stuff gets sticky. 
But, I take your point and think it's worth discussion. Hope it flowers into dialog we can be civil about.

Not likely, considering the venue.
(03-16-2017, 08:33 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:01 AM)Hugo Wrote: The ignorance of the idea that he is targeting a religion/culture is absurd, when there are over 45 Muslim Countries NOT listed on the Temporary Travel Ban.  It is specifically targeting AREAS that are breeding grounds for terrorists who want to kill YOU and your CHILDREN.  "Temporary" meaning just a brief time until we can get a program into place to IDENTIFY who the hell is coming in. You are against this?  You want them to just be let in, unvetted? 

WTF?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: FISH%20ON400.jpg]
(03-16-2017, 08:35 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:33 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:13 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Would you like to share with the group why it is you are such a frightened man? We're listening.... Big Grin

Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: FISH%20ON400.jpg]

When you have nothing to say, maybe it's best not to attempt it. 

...Now, back to Hugo's point.

WTF?

I feel pity for anyone older than 24 saying "bro"
Travelers from those countries are already vetted. And extremely. But don't let facts get in the way of your hate.
(03-16-2017, 09:21 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:01 AM)Hugo Wrote: The ignorance of the idea that he is targeting a religion/culture is absurd, when there are over 45 Muslim Countries NOT listed on the Temporary Travel Ban.  It is specifically targeting AREAS that are breeding grounds for terrorists who want to kill YOU and your CHILDREN.  "Temporary" meaning just a brief time until we can get a program into place to IDENTIFY who the hell is coming in. You are against this?  You want them to just be let in, unvetted? 

WTF?

OK "pal"....
(03-16-2017, 11:09 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 09:21 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:13 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Would you like to share with the group why it is you are such a frightened man? We're listening.... Big Grin

OK "pal"....

Well, Hugo, so much for your point, some posts above. 

Continuity of conversation seems to be an ongoing problem here. 

Bro. Pal. Who gives a damn?
Why do you expect Larry to respond as a ration human instead of a raving Nazi loon?
Ain't gonna happen.