Our President may have a problem...
FALLOUT CONTINUES
Allies waver over wiretapping claims 

Trump alleged his predecessor bugged his N YC skyscraper
By Julie Pace
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s explosive allegation that Barack Obama wiretapped his New York skyscraper during the presidential campaign has left him increasingly isolated, with allies on Capitol Hill and within his own administration offering no evidence to back him up.
On Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he had not given Trump any reason to believe he was wiretapped by President Obama. Republican Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House intelligence committee, said he had seen no information to support the claim and then went further. He suggested the U.S. president’s assertion, made in a series of March 4 tweets, should not be taken at face value.
“Are you going to take the tweets literally?” Nunes said. “If so, clearly the president was wrong.”

Trump, in an interview Wednesday with Fox News, predicted there would be “some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.” The president said he’d learned about the alleged wiretapping from news reports referencing intercepted communications, despite the fact that he and his advisers have publicly denounced stories about government agencies reviewing contacts between Trump associates and Russians.
Trump’s allegations have put him in a potentially perilous position as congressional investigations into Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election — and possible Russian contacts with Trump associates — ramp up. The FBI is also investigating.
If no evidence of wiretapping at Trump Tower emerges, his credibility would be newly damaged. If there is proof that the Obama administration approved monitoring of Trump or his associates, that would suggest the government had reason to be suspicious of their contacts with Russia and a judge had approved the surveillance.
The president, who appears to have made his allegation in a burst of anger, has asked lawmakers to investigate the claim. Lawmakers have since turned the question back toward the administration, asking the Justice Department to provide evidence of wiretapping activity.
The Justice Department missed a Monday deadline for providing the information to the House and was given a oneweek extension. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who heads the Judiciary Committee’s crime and terrorism subcommittee, said the FBI will provide a classified briefing on the matter “at some time in the future.” Graham has previously said he would use subpoena power to get information from the FBI about whether a warrant was issued allowing the Obama administration to tap Trump’s phones during the campaign.
Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone told The Associated Press Wednesday that he believes his own online exchanges with a Russianlinked hacker were obtained through a special warrant that allows the government to collect the communications of people suspected of being agents of a foreign nation. Stone communicated through Twitter direct messages with Guccifer 2.0, a hacker who has claimed responsibility for breaching the Democratic National Committee.
Stone said he was unaware at the time that U.S. officials believed the hacker had ties to Russia. He said he is willing to testify before any congressional committee that holds its hearings “in public and not behind closed doors.”

http://medfordmailtribune.or.newsmemory.com/
More liberal loon crap to keep you guys in crisis mode. You're just where your handlers want you.
He fell victim to 'Fake News'.
He should know better than to believe what you read in Breitbart.

Many, so called 'Republicans', fall for the 'Fake' or 'half bend over truth's that places like Breitbart, Fox News, and Rush Ditto head. (Dittiots)
I think it bigly funny for trump to claim news coverage he has already declared to be fake news as his proof of being spied upon! You just can't make this stuff up!

Smiling Laughing
(03-16-2017, 08:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think it bigly funny for trump to claim news coverage he has already declared to be fake news as his proof of being spied upon! You just can't make this stuff up!

Smiling Laughing

What a mess, we elected,. you know, we elected a mess?
(03-17-2017, 06:19 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think it bigly funny for trump to claim news coverage he has already declared to be fake news as his proof of being spied upon! You just can't make this stuff up!

Smiling Laughing

What a mess, we elected,. you know, we elected a mess?

I suspect the author of 
Allies waver over wiretapping claims 
suggests that it goes far beyond a mess. 
This president is at odds with even those who supported him. 
This president is at odds with himself. 
This president is not even aware of his own conflicts and inconstancies.
Sure he is. That's why he and Bannon are evil and dangerous. There is no connection between their populist rhetoric and their actual hatful authoritarian acts.
No more meals on wheels.
His supporters are blind serfs bound by their hatred for the others.
Just look here at your adversarial buds.
Hypocritical jerks who should be relocated to Russia.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...udget.html

Quote:President Trump's proposed cuts to the popular "Meals on Wheels" program have prompted dire warnings -- but they appear to ignore the fact that only a fraction of the program's budget comes from the government. 
A glance at the program's 2015 financial statement shows the program brought in just over $7.5 million in funding that year, mainly from corporate and foundation grants making up $5.15 million.
Government grants made up just $248,347 of the funding – or 3.3 percent of total funds.
$248,347 is a drop in the bucket compared to Florida golfing every weekend at $4M, or as Michele Bachmann would say $3.4 billion for that trip.
(03-17-2017, 01:52 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: $248,347 is a drop in the bucket compared to Florida golfing every weekend at $4M, or as Michele Bachmann would say $3.4 billion for that trip.

or as Michele Bachmann would say $3.4 billion for that trip.

LOL. good one, that woman is just plain STUPID
Perhaps if they cut trumps Florida weekends budget 30% they could fund some of those "meals on wheels" items.
(03-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Perhaps if they cut trumps Florida weekends budget 30% they could fund some of those "meals on wheels" items.

It doesn't make sense to cut the meals on wheels unless the areas that get more of the funding are using it more fraudulently.
(03-17-2017, 05:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Perhaps if they cut trumps Florida weekends budget 30% they could fund some of those "meals on wheels" items.

It doesn't make sense to cut the meals on wheels unless the areas that get more of the funding are using it more fraudulently.

Yes, I agree, the trump travel fund is fraudulent and should be cut too regardless if he had fun.
(03-17-2017, 06:18 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Yes, I agree, the trump travel fund is fraudulent and should be cut too regardless if he had fun.
That wouldn't hurt my feelings any.

Meals on wheels is doomed anyway, drone services is on its way.

Flying Foods,
(wait for the drone to leave, before approaching your package.)
(03-17-2017, 07:50 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Meals on wheels is doomed anyway, drone services is on its way.

Flying Foods,
(wait for the drone to leave, before approaching your package.)

Diner drones. No dressing up to go out. Tipping is optional.
Meals on wheels will come to represent the tipping point when people turned in full rebellion mode.
(03-18-2017, 08:14 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Meals on wheels will come to represent the tipping point when people turned in full rebellion mode.

Could be...could happen. The "divide" between rich and poor has always been with us but at some point in modern political and social culture we understood the "social contract" and with it the importance of caring for the least among us. 

It looks like the tide has turned. 

It will be interesting to watch as our local communities respond to these real needs. Will our churches, social organizations, wealthy citizens and businesses who can write off charitable contributions, step up to lessen the pain?

I dont' attend church. I don't belong to the Lions Club. I'm not wealthy, don't own Harry & David,  and my contributions to ACCESS is maxed out. 

Now what?
The visual of cutting such a paltry sum from the overall budget, hurting the old and ill, while at the same time using 3-4 million tax payer money to fund each of his weekend junkets to his club in Florida will eventually dawn on more people. Even his supporters will eventually realize that the millions they are paying for him each weekend is profiting his club and so him as well.

I've read some articles that project the cost of trumps trips and New York residence protection to over 300M per year, if it continues at the current rate. As a comparison, Obama cost an average 18M per year for vacations and residence protection. That my friends is what they call real money.
(03-18-2017, 08:39 AM)Cuzz Wrote: The visual of cutting such a paltry sum from the overall budget, hurting the old and ill, while at the same time using 3-4 million tax payer money to fund each of his weekend junkets to his club in Florida will eventually dawn on more people. Even his supporters will eventually realize that the millions they are paying for him each weekend is profiting his club and so him as well.

I've read some articles that project the cost of trumps trips and New York residence protection to over 300M per year, if it continues at the current rate. As a comparison, Obama cost an average 18M per year for vacations and residence protection. That my friends is what they call real money.
He's not cutting the meals on wheels funding, he's cutting the community block grant funding, to the tune of about 3 billion dollars. The 3% of funding for mow comes from there, the other 35% comes from a different program not slated for cuts.