WTH?
SOME people need to be smacked upside the head. 

On February 12th, 2017, Fish and Wildlife Troopers from the Tillamook OSP office received multiple complaints of an abandoned boat along scenic Highway 6 near milepost 31. The boat was overflowing with household trash and tires. Some of the trash was scattered down the embankment and into the Wilson River. 

All of the boats identifying numbers had been altered or scratched off to avoid detection, making the boat's original owner extremely hard to track down. After a long and thorough investigation, taking the Troopers into various cities outside their normal area of operation, they discovered that the suspect had moved from St Helen's to Beaverton and could not keep the boat at his new residence. 

The suspect was identified as 28 year old Justin Lee Savage who was criminally cited and released for littering within 100 yards of a waterway. 

The Oregon Department of Transportation crews removed the boat from the highway right of way and picked up trash from the Wilson River. Restitution for costs accrued during the removal of the vessel and trash will be sought, upon conviction.[Image: 20170212_125752_%283%29.jpg]

[Image: 20170212_125802_%283%29.jpg]
Wow! What a POS!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Is that the USS Minnow ?
Within the last 5 years or so I've cut up two boats bigger than that one with a sawzall LOL.So I could sell the trailers

That way you can pay the regular garbage fee at the dump.I remember asking what size chunks are OK and they said... just as long as what you have loaded in your truck doesn't look like a boat.

People give away boats occasionally. That boat in the picture may have been picked up by someone if it was left there long enough and was not full of trash.
What a moron. The license is still on the boat. No wonder they caught him.
(04-10-2017, 05:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: What a moron. The license is still on the boat. No wonder they caught him.

Should have send in a notice of transfer,  to John Smith
Meh, it could be worse....

http://mynorthwest.com/597493/homeless-a...ent-sweep/

The cleanest people you ever seen are in Seattle
(04-11-2017, 09:10 PM)Oscar Wrote: Meh, it could be worse....

http://mynorthwest.com/597493/homeless-a...ent-sweep/

The cleanest people you ever seen are in Seattle

They pick up trash from all over and bring it to one place. Perhaps they could let them camp at the land fill.